Weekend Event 08/14/2015 - Another Summer Love Fest?~Abd Baby Makes How Many?

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The first set of gift boxes I received had all four of the event items! I won the dress, shoes, and $4,000. Zoink!

luc0WnY.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Chanrin wrote: »
    For every item you tap, the energy recharges 5 seconds faster

Interesting.... I thought it takes 5 minutes to get another energy.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Maybe I wasn't clear enough (sorry English isn't my mother tongue ) .it does take 5 minutes to recharge one bolt. But when you tap something, the timer removes 5 seconds... so if you have 3:55 minutes left before the next energy bolt and you tap, let's say 3 items, the timer will instantly be reduced to 3:40... hope it's clearer...
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    The first set of gift boxes I received had all four of the event items! I won the dress, shoes, and $4,000. Zoink!

luc0WnY.jpg

Holly you should post your look I saw it in my game - the hair and makeup are perfect with the dress! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Morning peeps,

I don't think Glu did the best recreation of this dress. But I'm glad they're pulling ideas from the style thread

PhotoGrid_1439552437801_zpsoevqydtk.jpg

I'm sorry but the dress is still ugly irl. I'd say it's uglier, actually.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    When I found out it was dating event, I went bonkers! I love dating events. I bought myself a k-cash pack and a k-star pack because I just knew that I need it. Tell me how, the first three sets of the gift boxes were a joke. I won some white bandeau top, the pink/beige dress that my doll is currently wearing, the marble playsuit, Kate Middleton's wedding ring, and a ton of $4000 k-cash. I gave up on it and focused my attention on the gigs with Jonathan (koko I was able to get my problem fixed about the gigs on showing up with the weekend events). I finished those but honestly I thought the whole storyline was boring. It was about willow back-talking about some cover she got and Jonathan was helping me getting her back. I wanted more drama, but oh well. I decided to open another set of gift boxes and won the earrings, shoes and energy. But I really want that baroque inspired dress! It's like Dolce & Gabbana. Anyway, I still have the gown to win but I have plenty of time... Hopefully all of you guys can win something this weekend!

316vwud.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Just finished the 1st gig at Tulip

PhotoGrid_1439565661428_zpst7flifyf.jpg

3hr wait to meet Jonathan at the Black Rabbit

That's strange I got an extra 5 hearts on mine, I didn't get any event items but I'm guessing since I got the shoes already you get extra I suppose.
    GC Minne622
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    That's strange I got an extra 5 hearts on mine, I didn't get any event items but I'm guessing since I got the shoes already you get extra I suppose.
    Yes, with every item you earn you also earn bonus points.
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    When you have a moment away from tapping for hearts, please tap out a message with your hints. Tap tap tap

Thanks!

Oh! Speaking of tapping, I always Tap on all the stars,cash,energy that drop to the floor throughout the gigs. Can I just leave them alone or is there a benefit to clicking on them?

Yepp u can leave them
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    I'm sorry but the dress is still ugly irl. I'd say it's uglier, actually.

NOOO the dress is glorious in RL too! It's just you have to be the right person to wear it. On Khloe, it's makes her look too masculine. On Kris, well she's too old for that dress (tho she did style it better). I picture someone tall, like Rosie Huntington Whiteley. She would rock that dress.
    add me on GC; natbchula
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Holly you should post your look I saw it in my game - the hair and makeup are perfect with the dress! :)

My Doll is thrilled that this weekend's host, the fashionable Lucy, loves her outfit!

jd92eMT.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    :D She looks awesome Holly! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    What's more better for this dating event? 4 hr dates or 8 hr dates? I'm tired of canceling dates. It's too random for me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Awesome look Holly :D
    My Doll is thrilled that this weekend's host, the fashionable Lucy, loves her outfit!

jd92eMT.jpg
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I opened my free gift box and got the black purse from our daily gift boxes..ugh!! I paid 40K stars to open another and got the shoes from the event- yay! I really want the long hair...so beautiful!! I am seriously SO close to leveling up and i keep draining my energy and tapping stuff..tap tap tap!
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I guess I'm in the minority but I really don't like the hair. I hate that it covers one eye. It reminds me of the hair from the baby bash event that also covers one eye but blown out instead of curly.
  • MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    I guess I'm in the minority but I really don't like the hair. I hate that it covers one eye. It reminds me of the hair from the baby bash event that also covers one eye but blown out instead of curly.

I thought that, too, but play around with some looks! I hated the hairline but it grew on me.
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    The shoes we can win with event points remind me of Kim's "go-to" pregnancy shoes that she basically wears with every outfit. I'm not great with photobucket or else I would post a pic!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    that girl's hairstyle really is pretty. If I wasn't worried/unsure that starting a separate game on my facebook for KKH would effect by phone game I'd be tempted to start one there as a girl XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    :D She looks awesome Holly! :)

Thanks. Even though I won the event shoes too, I think the dress looks much better with gold shoes. I won those at a weekend event earlier this summer.

I love the event gold earrings. They aren't overly ornate nor are they HUGE like so many of the earrings Glu includes on weekend events.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I decided to make twins look alike. Even though ones a boy and ones a girl-Can you guess whose who? Their names are ChrisJ and Regina
    image.jpg1_zpsy72jzrjt.jpg
    Oh yeah, my doll won the earrings..
    Do you have to buy the baby clothes twice or can each baby wear the same hat?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I actually love the Valentino dress on both the game and the Khloe... I feel it looks too bland on the model imo

IMG_0888_zps7863a379.jpg
    GC Minne622
    I'm getting fed up with how random the hours of dates are in this game❗❗❗So annoying
    Ugh❗Smt 😒
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I decided to make twins look alike. Even though ones a boy and ones a girl-Can you guess whose who? Their names are ChrisJ and Regina

Congrats❗Your twins are so adorable❗OK so I'm going to take a lucky guess and say that your doll is holding the boy and the nanny is holding the girl. Am I correct?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I think the dress is a bit too short.
    Minne623 wrote: »
    I actually love the Valentino dress on both the game and the Khloe... I feel it looks too bland on the model imo

IMG_0888_zps7863a379.jpg
    Cuties, I think the nanny is holding the girl and your doll is holding the boy.
    Really? This hair was one of my favorite from the start :D
    I like the Valentino dress on my KKH doll. I think it looks better in KKH land than in real life. I also appreciate that it's unique.

I just realized that Glu raised the max number of fans with this update. Ugh! Is the new max 500 million?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I like the Valentino dress on my KKH doll. I think it looks better in KKH land than in real life. I also appreciate that it's unique.

I just realized that Glu raised the max number of fans with this update. Ugh! Is the new max 500 million?

Really though⁉ Glu should add some more comebacks because they are making it more challenging to become #1 🌟 again. Smh
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG