Weekend Event 08/14/2015 - Another Summer Love Fest?~Abd Baby Makes How Many?

Comments

• ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Awhhh I'm so bummed! I was overzealous and maxed out my relationship before this event... To top it all off, I wanted my second child to be a girl, but I had a boy instead :( oh well!! I'm gonna try for the hair and the dress though. I shouldn't have been so eager:(
    GC: shammxo
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Congrats❗Your twins are so adorable❗OK so I'm going to take a lucky guess and say that your doll is holding the boy and the nanny is holding the girl. Am I correct?
    You are correct XD
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Do you have to buy the baby clothes twice or can each baby wear the same hat?
    Each baby can wear the same thing.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I just realized that this hairstyle looks a hideous wig❗That hairline though⁉ I'm happy I didn't win it inside of the gift box.
    tmp_27256_Screenshot_2015_08_14_18_15_00_1169914.png
    photo uploading websites
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Shammxo wrote: »
    Awhhh I'm so bummed! I was overzealous and maxed out my relationship before this event... To top it all off, I wanted my second child to be a girl, but I had a boy instead :( oh well!! I'm gonna try for the hair and the dress though. I shouldn't have been so eager:(

You could dress "him" as a girl. No one knows whether your baby is a boy or girl unless you tell them. It's not like our adult dolls with separate wardrobes. Glu went gender neutral wardrobe before Target!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Carol - you're right; the new half bun really looks like a bad wig. Given how well Glu just did with the man bun hairstyle, I don't understand how unnatural this hairstyle looks. Someone posted a picture of Khloe with a similar hairstyle (top bun with long loose hair down the back) and it was really cute on her.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    You could dress "him" as a girl. No one knows whether your baby is a boy or girl unless you tell them. It's not like our adult dolls with separate wardrobes. Glu went gender neutral wardrobe before Target!

True! However, I really wanted the cute little bun that the baby girls can have. Oh well, two boys is just fine. Great Target joke :P
    GC: shammxo
    Shammxo wrote: »
    True! However, I really wanted the cute little bun that the baby girls can have. Oh well, two boys is just fine. Great Target joke :P

You can change your baby's hairstyles. I've put the "boy" styles and hats on my little baby girl. I was testing them out to see if I want my baby #2 to be a boy.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I'm just 4 hearts away from the hair! Then it will be a long grind for the purple gown... How many bottles of wine can one doll drink and still travel all over the world gathering energy?

ijPsVVL.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Yepp u can leave them

You shouldn't leave them! Always tap them because your energy recharges faster for every item you pick up. Next time the timer comes up watch it and you will see it going down quickly for every item you pick up.
  • DazedmoonDazedmoon Registered Users 28 Posts
    I think my husband is digging the new do
    25jctpe.jpg
    Nicole
    GC: dazedmoon
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Two k-stars pack later ...

ju8eoy.jpg

I got the half bun everyone keeps taking about ... It's not so bad.

wugvmb.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    You guys are quick! I just got started. Jesse is ahead this time, 50 energy in the giftbox. Boo! But he did a lot of dates with the NPC THOT of the weekend. Shae is still working on the gift box. I'm gonna have to do a lot of work for that dress, but ahhhh it's purple. <333
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Did anyone did the 2nd gig with Johnathan Cheban yet? I don't know what to choose club or charity⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Did anyone did the 2nd gig with Johnathan Cheban yet? I don't know what to choose club or charity⁉

Definitely the club
  • kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    I'm officially done with the weekend event, I spent so many dollars and also a couple stars in energy, but it was totally worth it. This weekend event is incredible.

This is my doll rocking the two outfits of this weekend.
    OtrDz0.jpg

Also, I introduce to you guys, my little baby Emma Grace. I don't know if I posted before pictures of her. She's the cutest.
    Definitely the club

Thanks for your help. I think that I already chose that answer.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I'm' glad you guys are having a good weekend event--meanwhile I just lost all my items...
    I'm' glad you guys are having a good weekend event--meanwhile I just lost all my items...

That's awful. What happend, Danielle?
    That's awful. What happend, Danielle?

I opened my game, I had just finished completing a gig and then it crashes, I open my game up again everything's gone it directs me to the start page :(
    I opened my game, I had just finished completing a gig and then it crashes, I open my game up again everything's gone it directs me to the start page :(

Wait a minute. Don't do anything, go to the menu of the start page. Then go back to the start page, now the game should ask if you want to play with you icould version. Say yes.
    How many event points are there for 4 hr dates and/or 8 hr dates?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Wait a minute. Don't do anything, go to the menu of the start page. Then go back to the start page, now the game should ask if you want to play with you icould version. Say yes.
    What do you mean by this? Go to the menu then go back to the start? Just so you know I have not even opened the game yet since it happened
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    natchula wrote: »
    NOOO the dress is glorious in RL too! It's just you have to be the right person to wear it. On Khloe, it's makes her look too masculine. On Kris, well she's too old for that dress (tho she did style it better). I picture someone tall, like Rosie Huntington Whiteley. She would rock that dress.

I just feel like for Valentino, they could've picked something much better. And I know it has to be based on their wardrobe, but Valentino seriously has better alternatives than that dress. The cut is not made for either Khloe or Kris. You need someone with a petite frame and long legs to pull it off, otherwise it looks weird.
    I -almost- mistook it for a Dolce & Gabbana's dress, though. Dolce's fall collection for 2014 had similar designs.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    In honor of Valentino, my Doll took a short trip to Italy. It was a whirlwind trip so she went with the loose waves of the new hairstyle. I don't think it works with this dress though so she's back to a clean simple look now.

mSjFGfK.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I just feel like for Valentino, they could've picked something much better. And I know it has to be based on their wardrobe, but Valentino seriously has better alternatives than that dress. The cut is not made for either Khloe or Kris. You need someone with a petite frame and long legs to pull it off, otherwise it looks weird.
    I -almost- mistook it for a Dolce & Gabbana's dress, though. Dolce's fall collection for 2014 had similar designs.

Yeah, I thought it was Dolce & Gabbana too but I read somewhere else it Valentino. It all made sense since the clan went to the designers mansion and they were talking about it. But both had similar designs in their collections and that's were I got things mixed up. I mean let's give credit, it still is a gorgeous dress but like we both said, it needs to right person to make it fit well. I picture it, floor length? Or maybe Midi but with a slimmer fit? Idk ..
    add me on GC; natbchula
    I hope they have the hairstyle in a throwback sale..
    What do you mean by this? Go to the menu then go back to the start? Just so you know I have not even opened the game yet since it happened

Were you able to access your game with Isabelle's advice? I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes for you!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    natchula wrote: »
    Yeah, I thought it was Dolce & Gabbana too but I read somewhere else it Valentino. It all made sense since the clan went to the designers mansion and they were talking about it. But both had similar designs in their collections and that's were I got things mixed up. I mean let's give credit, it still is a gorgeous dress but like we both said, it needs to right person to make it fit well. I picture it, floor length? Or maybe Midi but with a slimmer fit? Idk ..

Knee-length would've been much better. It would've brought more balance to their body. In the case of Khloe, though, that dress wouldn't have fitted her either way. She's too wide for the cut.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    I have a question; what do the guys event look like? I haven't gone far back in the thread to have noticed anyone posting about the guys? How does it look?
    add me on GC; natbchula