VIP Memberhip - What do we know?

natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
I'm here playing on my sisters game on her tablet, trying to help her out in the game and I notice that she is low on k-stars and I'm thinking to myself, "should I buy her a pack?" So I click on it and notice this! GLU why you playing with me?!! Why can't Apple players have this same subscription?! Ugggghhgghhhhh. I SO WANT THIS. :o

4sxs2h.png

Is this a new feature or has it been there forever?
add me on GC; natbchula
Prev134

Comments

• ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    What?! I've never seen that before
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    ChristyKay wrote: »
    What?! I've never seen that before

I've never seen it before either! It was today that I notice it on the tablet. I think it's android tablet or something. It's not showing up on my iPhone. So it must be only for android players?
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Wow that is sick! I've never seen that before but it's an awesome idea. I would subscribe to that if they offered it on iOS, and I'm sure plenty others here would as well. Then Glu could make some serious kash! You should post this on the suggestion thread.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I wish we had that on iOS too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I have never heard of this before. I WISH I could sign up for this!! Why isn't it available for IOS?
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    My daughter plays on iPad and she's never seen it either
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    They always come up with new stuff like that for new players.

If you start a new game on a new device you'll see that Glu will offer you a deal just as appealing (just try starting the game on a friend's or a relative's device and you'll see). When I started a new game on my tab Glu offer me to pay 9bucks for 300 kstars and a bunch of exclusive outfitz.

But I restarted a bunch of time and I never saw them push it as far as offering a membership.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • kkhgameaddictedkkhgameaddicted Registered Users 51 Posts
    When will we get the VIP memberships to our phone?
    Chanrin wrote: »
    They always come up with new stuff like that for new players.

If you start a new game on a new device you'll see that Glu will offer you a deal just as appealing (just try starting the game on a friend's or a relative's device and you'll see). When I started a new game on my tab Glu offer me to pay 9bucks for 300 kstars and a bunch of exclusive outfitz.

But I restarted a bunch of time and I never saw them push it as far as offering a membership.

I've seen those offers. They usually have a time limit and then disappear (plus they are like those pop-ups always located on the right of the game). But this membership doesn't, in the game, when click on the stars and it takes you to the shop, it's right there next to the other options to buy stars, you click on it and what you see in the picture shows up. This is entirely different and I would totally use it.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. What level are you on? A good place to answer your VIP questions is right here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=vip-contacts

You must be at least level 10, and complete the XXI Champagne 10 quest to promote XXV champagne. When you complete the quest, you'll unlock Kim Kardashian and other VIPs you've met in the game.

Does this help?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. What level are you on? A good place to answer your VIP questions is right here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=vip-contacts

You must be at least level 10, and complete the XXI Champagne 10 quest to promote XXV champagne. When you complete the quest, you'll unlock Kim Kardashian and other VIPs you've met in the game.

Does this help?

Oh no, I didn't mean that, I unlocked all VIPs and I'm level 20. I saw there is a new offer in the stars shop for a VIP memberhsip costs 19 dollars a month.
    Ok, I'll check it out. BRB
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi can you do a screenshot? I dont' see anything like that in the StarShop. I checked Android and iOS.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm sorry but who the hell is paying 20 a month for a game?! It's certainly not worth it
    Koko, what kkhgameaddict is referring to, is my post. It seems that only on my sisters tablet does this offer shows up because I don't have it and I'm an iOS player. Many too, in my thread have said that they don't have this offer either. The tablet is android or Google, I honesty don't know. It's not even an offer that expires, it's located right in the game shop.

359wdag.png
    4sxs2h.png
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Daphy wrote: »
    I'm sorry but who the hell is paying 20 a month for a game?! It's certainly not worth it

I definitely wouldn't, but I think many players here spend a lot, and I mean to ridiculous amounts on this game, so 20 bucks isn't a huge deal. This offer is more worth it than buying stars directly from the store, and with the extra VIP items and that jazz you can probably see why it'd be appealing to others that spend hundreds or even thousands on the game. I'm too cheap and lazy to hunt down my iTunes cards, so I just stick to video watching, lmao. And maybe because I have commitment issues with games, and I don't want my money to go to waste.
    natchula wrote: »
    Koko, what kkhgameaddict is referring to, is my post. It seems that only on my sisters tablet does this offer shows up because I don't have it and I'm an iOS player. Many too, in my thread have said that they don't have this offer either. The tablet is android or Google, I honesty don't know. It's not even an offer that expires, it's located right in the game shop.

359wdag.png
    4sxs2h.png

Yeah that's actually what I meant! I could find your post and see if there any progress finding out what is it? Have you signed up?
    Ok, just checked my Android Tablet, I have nothing like that. Darn it. maybe you have to hae very few stars to trigger it. I spend more than that monthly, I guess it's new and we'll slowly find out more about it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I would definitely stock up on iTunes cards at SAMs to have this membership lol
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    It could be a trial type of thing? Maybe a select few of people received it and they are testing to see if people would subscribe to it and if it becomes a success with those select chosen then maybe only then will it be come available to others? I really don't know ... I haven't subscribed to it yet.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I would. I spend more on a ticket to the movies, so I don't see why spending 20 a month on entertainment is considered so extravagant.
  • DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    I would. I spend more on a ticket to the movies, so I don't see why spending 20 a month on entertainment is considered so extravagant.

I buy 20 dollar movie tickets. 20 a month for an app feels ridiculous too
    Yeah that's actually what I meant! I could find your post and see if there any progress finding out what is it? Have you signed up?

I messaged GLU about it. Let's see what they say. But I haven't subscribed to it just yet, I want more info on it before, I pull the plug lol. Maybe check out your game to see if you have it? I believe only a select few were chosen for this membership because it's a new feature and they probably want to test it out first before they bring it out for everyone. Idk.. This is my theory but it kinda makes sense anyways.
    add me on GC; natbchula
    I buy 20 dollar movie tickets. 20 a month for an app feels ridiculous too

To each to their own.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts

The features they offer so far I already have. I wouldn't buy it just to have it. I would like more information about the membership. They more perks for $20.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    natchula wrote: »
    I messaged GLU about it. Let's see what they say. But I haven't subscribed to it just yet, I want more info on it before, I pull the plug lol. Maybe check out your game to see if you have it? I believe only a select few were chosen for this membership because it's a new feature and they probably want to test it out first before they bring it out for everyone. Idk.. This is my theory but it kinda makes sense anyways.

It actually does, pretty sucks they haven't chose me. Anyways, I twitted the official twitter page of the game about it, and I think I will message GLU as well. Let me know if they answer you?
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Like Natchula says, to each his own. Some would pay 20 dollars a months for video games, for a sport channel, for the movies, for make up, in short for a tons of things and it's OK not to understand and think it's not worth it but dismissing it as ridiculous feels a bit uncool in my opinion.

That being said, I still think this offer came up because she never bought a thing in the app with real money... Maybe you should take it to Facebook to see if someone in the community has ever heard of it..
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I have mixed emotions about this... I've played a game before where you could pay money for a "VIP Membership" for a month or a year. In the end, it was just a rip off because everytime my VIP ended I was just depressed and my parents would never renew it. But on the other side, I spend probably close to $20 a month on k-stars so if this would replace those purchases AND add more clothing (and Max energy maybe??) then I'd def be interested.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts

Everybody has to decide for their own if it's worth it or not. I like to spend some real money from time to time, just because it makes me happy, so why not? There's nothing wrong with that.
    Yeah, I saw the post in General Discussion....but then I had energy and a dress to win. lol. It looks awesome, I checked my Android Galaxy Phone , Galaxy Tablet, iPad, nothing. I think we'll find out more soon. It looks super intriquing.

What have they got up their sleeves now? Hmmmm.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary