Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    When I adopted my daughter,she had a single bun on the top of her head. I have purchased a few more hairstyles for her. You can change her hairstyle but not the hair color.
    CEwpLKB.jpg

Thanks so much for posting those pictures. The accessories for girls are lovely, I'm pleased the bun is available even if the baby isn't wearing it when it's first adopted.
    Since the first baby update, I've been pretending my son is a girl! Gave him a girl's name and I've been dressing him in that pink head scarf lol! So I'm pleased I can now have one of each.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    2 is much more difficult than 1, but twins are a whole different ball game :)

I continued with the liqueur themed names (I'm so ratchet lol)

Meet Bailey & her fraternal twin sister Rosé ...

PhotoGrid_1439511134914_zpsfgmzgp0n.jpg

PhotoGrid_1439509138551_zpsctmyazr5.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Twins!!! So adorable. Did you adopt both or conceive?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Twins!!! So adorable. Did you adopt both or conceive?

Adopted & conceived :)

Andriod player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    2 is much more difficult than 1, but twins are a whole different ball game :)

I continued with the liqueur themed names (I'm so ratchet lol)

Meet Bailey & her fraternal twin sister Rosé ...

PhotoGrid_1439511134914_zpsfgmzgp0n.jpg

PhotoGrid_1439509138551_zpsctmyazr5.jpg

Aww...your twins are so adorable! May I ask who's the older twin and who's the younger twin?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Aww...your twins are so adorable! May I ask who's the older twin and who's the younger twin?

Sure, the nanny is holding the oldest Bailey and I'm holding her sissy Rosé. If they had the same eye color I wouldn't know who's who lol

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Sure, the nanny is holding the oldest Bailey and I'm holding her sissy Rosé. If they had the same eye color I wouldn't know who's who lol

Well at least they're not identical twins. Because if they were, it will be hard to tell them apart. But imagine when they get older. Uh oh! Double trouble!
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I might be looking into adoption this time around.

image_zpso3z8qvke.jpg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    DMV --- Did you adopt the first baby or the second baby? If the second baby is a bio-baby with your spouse, did Glu just give you one that looked just your existing baby?

How does the wardrobe work with the second baby? Do you have to buy hair & outfits again?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Congrats on your new bundle of joy! Your baby looks so adorable! By the way I love the name Savita Joy. It sounds very unique.
    Thank you. Yes indeed it is. I wanted to give her a super peaceful, relaxing type of name. I was gonna name her Yoga but Yoga Joy sounds too much like a beverage.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I confess. It was Z and her first serious boyfriend from HS. Well the bumped into each other at a HS reunion, So I guess we know what she was doing. Here they are with little Venus Olympia, but Z still won't tell me his name.
    Venus.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Look who's here :o !!

jWgExPs.png

Goshh I'm so obsessed with my little virtual family! Both were conceived btw.

Kayla with her parents.

zEX1l3M.png

And here's the newest addition, Zayn.

zqqloF3.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Look who's here :o !!

jWgExPs.png

Goshh I'm so obsessed with my little virtual family! Both were conceived btw.

Kayla with her parents.

zEX1l3M.png

And here's the newest addition, Zayn.

zqqloF3.png

Congrats! Your babies are adorable! What a beautiful family! I noticed that your daughter has your wife's eye color and your hair color. Your son resembles your wife's features. He looks exactly like his mother. I hoped that my hubby and I can have two kids that have both of our features.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Here are my two girls Ullises and Gillian. I decided to make them different.

rscvax.jpg
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Congrats! Your babies are adorable! What a beautiful family! I noticed that your daughter has your wife's eye color and your hair color. Your son resembles your wife's features. He looks exactly like his mother. I hoped that my and hubby and I can have two kids that have both of our features.

Thanks! :D

It's actually a darker shade of green. So in a way, they have their own eye color, the girl has daddy's hair and the boy got his mommy's, and of course everyone has the same skin.

Yeah I gave a lot of thought to the features. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    After about 20 bottles of vintage wine Kevin and I are proud to introduce our newest little addition....

Quinn born August 16 at 2:21am.
    image_zpseok2yiec.jpg

Here is her big brother Aidan. I can't remember his birth date. 😉
    image_zpscfqblsg8.jpg
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
  • Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hooray! I finally got my bio baby! A boy! I'll post pictures later; dinner time here.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    DMV --- Did you adopt the first baby or the second baby? If the second baby is a bio-baby with your spouse, did Glu just give you one that looked just your existing baby?

How does the wardrobe work with the second baby? Do you have to buy hair & outfits again?

I just had my second bio baby with my wife - both girls! :D You don't need to buy everything again, you dress the baby you're holding. To dress another baby, swap which baby you're holding with the nanny.

Also my second baby looks exactly like my first except she has blue eyes instead of brown.
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    Everybody, introducing our beautiful biological baby boy, Alexander Elliot!

image.jpg2_1.jpg

He looks a lot more like Sanyu (me) than Mariah (NPC, her wife); same hair and eye colour, light brown, though a slightly darker skin tone and I'm not sure where the eye shape came from. Isn't he a cutie?

This is Alex being held by his mama, with his older adopted sister, Charlotte Ruby, being held by the (ugly af) nanny (she has huge grey eyes):

image.jpg3_1.jpg

Apparently, your second child isn't important enough to tweet about. Huh.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
    Your family looks adorable, SJ_R I will definitely post a picture of my little one when they come.
    Call me Dani :)
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    Finally.... introducing our first baby.... Me holding Baby Bella and Hubby holding his imaginary baby... LOL.

[IMG][/img]image.jpg1_zps38gaawxg.jpg
    Add me on GC: zepeng
  • Options
    Bella is SO adorable! Looks like your hubby is practicing for the next baby XD
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    Thanks, kkh_Laila! Zepeng, Bella is gorgeous!
  • Options
    SJ_R wrote: »
    Thanks, kkh_Laila! Zepeng, Bella is gorgeous!
    You can just call me Laila if you want. :)
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    Beautiful Babies in here. I need more time for pictures. I have one more game who will be getting another baby. I just have to keep her out of the Adoption Center till she has enough points for another one. I love this thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I wish our spouse could hold the second baby, not the nanny. Also wish in the photo booth our doll could hold one day, and our spouse the other.
    Anyway, welcome baby Ashton! I really wanted a girl but... Ah well.. The nanny is holding baby Kaden, who looks like a mini-me (when I had blue eyes) and baby Ashton looks like a mini version of his daddy, who I can't show because the game won't let my spouse into the nursery.
    image.jpg1_zpswgea8lzu.jpg
    Also, as for the nursery, imagine it is furnished with lots of petty furniture, I am getting the room renovated and don't want any new clutter (truth is I'm not willing to spend 25000 on a baby rocker so I'll just wait)
    Everyone else- congrats on the new bundle of joy! The babies are all looking cute and adorable, and your dolls are looking fab.
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Options
    I present to you... Phoebe Ciara Monte!
    image.jpg1_zpsuhui2321.jpg
    I couldn't resist adopting her at the center--sure she doesn't have my eye color but it is totally fine XD
    My next baby will be Biological. Dirk decided to check on Baby Phoebe, for the record my doll and Dirk are not dating he's too...Dirk?
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    I invited Luz over with Little Pilar and new baby Mateo, but I'm having such problems with the Darm Nanny. Does Nothing all day, complains she has to change diapers, which she doesn't even do. When Luz got here with the kids, NASTY the Nanny was up to her elbows in Orange Cheetos, she was complaining she never got the stars for filling out the survey...anyway I've had it with that chick.

KrappyNanny.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    LOOOOL this is hilarious :D
    I invited Luz over with Little Pilar and new baby Mateo, but I'm having such problems with the Darm Nanny. Does Nothing all day, complains she has to change diapers, which she doesn't even do. When Luz got here with the kids, NASTY the Nanny was up to her elbows in Orange Cheetos, she was complaining she never got the stars for filling out the survey...anyway I've had it with that chick.

KrappyNanny.jpg
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    That's fantastic, Miss Moderita! Could you please also send me that edit of myself holding both babies? Soooooo great!

I think the only way I can help you is to fall on the bomb and eat those Cheetos myself so that somebody has her arms free again to do her damm job! I got you.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.