Options

GC dating VS NPC dating: Pros & Cons

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
Ok so Kokes said on a thread that GC dates are better than NPC ones. I've only dated one GC guy & that's coz he gifted me & he had a cool suit on. But my experience with him was brief coz I'm still married. Right now however, I am going through a tough time with the hubby & am contemplating divorce & im very eager to date a totally new guy again. This time from the GC world.

So what are the pros & cons of each? For me:

NPC pros: you can dress him anyway u want, they are somewhat nice & say various random things, usually flattering. I'm still in love with him. They don't really cheat... At least I don't think so, idk. My nanny says otherwise but she a hater so whatevs.

NPC cons: you can't change their hair, or have them wear hats, ect . They are outrageously needy & can get mean & snarky when you forget to date them. They always get in the way of your furniture, go sees, clubs, just everywhere really. They don't even care about the baby. It's like... They are the prototype deadbeat dad. It's so sad because our first born looks just like him. I'm falling out of love with him.

What I do like about GC guys is they are not only hot but stylish, as well. I'd totally love it if my dude dressed up like that 24/7 without me having to buy everything he is wearing.

So y'all gotta list, recommendations, ect? I just want to know if a GC guy is worth it coz I'm ready to be wifed up again.
GC: Zoë Strange

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh man we should totally set up a KKH dating service :D One major thing about GC friends they have a chance of disappearing from your game contacts say if the person were to delete you or had connection issues - NPCs shouldn't disappear unless it's a rare glitch I don't think I have heard of this happening
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hummm, the cons for NPC are the same for GC with the exception of snarky comments.

I normally don't date/marry GC (google+ in my case), bcuz if you break up your interactions with them stop. I don't remember if you can still gift a RL contacts, but I know you can't with NPCs.

I save my Google+ contacts for gigs . I feel the professional rewards are better than relationship.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    When you marry a Google +/GC friend, where do you find his house in your game? LAX ? Calabasas ?
    Does he even have one ?

I'm tired of not being able to change my doll's hubby's look (hairstyle and such), so I'm thinking of creating a doll on my other device whose purpose will solely be, being my doll's SO.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    What's scary is when that GC guy quits, he doesn't change his outfit and you can't change it for him either. So you're stuck with him. And if you eventually break up, he will be left there forever with the broken heart relationship, which annoys me!

After my first 2 experience, I always hunt down NPCs.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    What's scary is when that GC guy quits, he doesn't change his outfit and you can't change it for him either. So you're stuck with him. And if you eventually break up, he will be left there forever with the broken heart relationship, which annoys me!

After my first 2 experience, I always hunt down NPCs.
    Ok so I just learned that lesson recently lol. There's this A+++ list contact that gifted me & when I gifted them back, the game had us as love interests. So not meaning any harm, I broke up with them, hoping that we will resume as business contacts & poof! She's not there to give me coins or anything. She's just there, in that same dress. At least with NPC you know the outcome.
  • Options
    Chanrin wrote: »
    When you marry a Google +/GC friend, where do you find his house in your game? LAX ? Calabasas ?
    Does he even have one ?

I'm tired of not being able to change my doll's hubby's look (hairstyle and such), so I'm thinking of creating a doll on my other device whose purpose will solely be, being my doll's SO.
    Idk I've never married a gamer but I'm guessing it's random. It's where ever they want want to be.