Options

Help!

Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
So I was on a random date in punta mita and all of a sudden my significant other in the game proposes, I accept and we still have an hour for me to finish my date but I decided to go to florence to prep for the wedding and meet with the party planner, all is well until they tell me my fiancée cheated and I need to find them and speak to them,this is where my trouble is my"fiancée" is no longer in the date where we had just gotten engaged in punts mita, and I cannot find them anywhere nor can I call them for a date anywhere. Can someone please tell me how this works, I have no clue where my fiancée lives and our date wasn't even over so I don't understand why she is not at punta mita HELP!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you can't get back in to your date, then the announcement of your date being over should have popped up on the screen. I would think once that timed dated ended, your spouse should be once again free to accept your dates. I've been googling around, and haven't found anything yet. Did you submit a customer care requst? .

Ok, if you want to work on the fiance later, and concentrate on the event, you an date anyone to earn event points. Some time I'll tell you about my misquided Baby Date weekend in July, where I dated strangers. ANd had about 35 breakup calls the next day. But.....I had my dress. lol.

Any change since you posted?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    If you can't get back in to your date, then the announcement of your date being over should have popped up on the screen. I would think once that timed dated ended, your spouse should be once again free to accept your dates. I've been googling around, and haven't found anything yet. Did you submit a customer care requst? .

Ok, if you want to work on the fiance later, and concentrate on the event, you an date anyone to earn event points. Some time I'll tell you about my misquided Baby Date weekend in July, where I dated strangers. ANd had about 35 breakup calls the next day. But.....I had my dress. lol.

Any change since you posted?

Thank you so much for trying to help, the only way I could finally find my fiancée in the game was by starting a project and then calling them in and then we had a talk about the cheating scandal. Very weird glitch but glad it was resolved!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That is great news. Thanks for the tip. It's unorthodox, but if it works, that's great.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary