Weekend Event 08/14/2015 - Another Summer Love Fest?~Abd Baby Makes How Many?

Comments

• bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I have a question. When you guys leave the game and go right back in, does it crash and then go back to the black GLU screen? I do a cheat for energy and gaining fans but now it isn't working because of that
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    87 points to go till the lovely purple dress! I stayed up till like 5am last night grinding. Sleep is for the weak! I'm totally weak lol. I finished the event on Jesse's game which is crazy, I think that is only the second time it's happened. I'll post pics when I'm all done. :)

Are you guys doing okay? I know we just had one but I'm ready for another partying event. Dating is cool when you want to level up the relationship for little ones. I'm also anxious to work on another comeback. Still have a long way to go!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    87 points to go till the lovely purple dress! I stayed up till like 5am last night grinding. Sleep is for the weak! I'm totally weak lol. I finished the event on Jesse's game which is crazy, I think that is only the second time it's happened. I'll post pics when I'm all done. :)

Are you guys doing okay? I know we just had one but I'm ready for another partying event. Dating is cool when you want to level up the relationship for little ones. I'm also anxious to work on another comeback. Still have a long way to go!

Me too! I stayed up late night trying to get all of items! Now I have to get the gown for my doll. Dating events is not even my favorite event, but party events are one of my favorites.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I'm 22 points away from the gown, and half my income is gone.
    It wasn't so bad compared to last dating event. I couldn't complete it due to lack of funds, meh.
    I'm at 95% of the relationship with my wife, so I am expecting her to ask me about the second baby pretty soon.
    I didn't want the gown but I am close to getting it anyway so I might as well complete the event.

Also thank you for the info about reaching #1 in the couples' list.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Happy Weekend! I'm away on vacation, and have ended up being responsible for an eight-year-old nephew besides my own children, so I'm not able to be too deeply into this event. My guy won the sneakers, and my girl has the earner prizes plus the earrings, which I won in my free gift box! Yay! So I'm done.

Of course, you always have to love new hair, but I'm finding that I'm bothered by the partially-covered eye...anybody else not loving this? Have to admit I never bought any other hairstyle where an eye was obscured.

And sneakers and black pants for the guys' prize! How do they come up with these ideas?! Kidding.

image.jpg1_zps9nhgpanc.jpg

Hope everybody's having a good time!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Yowza Luz! You both look stunning ;)
    Thanks, Eselle! Are you gonna post Jesse in his completed event outfit? I don't have time to do the event really for Stellan, but I bet Jesse looks hot as hell in it...

• kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
    Since I just started the game, I did not get the weekend event--I wouldn't have much time to complete if I did have it anyway.
    I hope all is good for everyone else.
    EDIT
    Okay so I literally JUST got the weekend event, there is NO way I can get at least two items in 21 hrs
    Call me Dani :)
    On my first comeback!
    I'm planning to buy new property. Does anyone know much the cat cost at the New Jersey home? And how much does the pig cost at San Francisco home?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Congrats and welcome, Lizard!

Shae and Jesse hanging out in Vegas this weekend. Jesse is really feelin' himself in the weekend outfit ;)

fXv8wBZ.jpg
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    The cat in New Jersey costs 50 K-stars, I already bought the pig in San Francisco so I cant help you out there, but there's an iguana to buy in the Santa Barbara home for 55 K-stars!
    I'm planning to buy new property. Does anyone know much the cat cost at the New Jersey home? And how much does the pig cost at San Francisco home?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB wrote: »
    The cat in New Jersey costs 50 K-stars, I already bought the pig in San Francisco so I cant help you out there, but there's an iguana to buy in the Santa Barbara home for 55 K-stars!

Ok Thanks for the info.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    That's strange Nai, you should have gotten the extra 25-35 hearts for that event.
    Charli wrote: »
    Weekend gigs are random and it's been happening for quite a while now. But you should get event points anyway.

Right? First time it happened to me, not fair... I'm doing the 2nd one, I will see how it goes.
    PM to add
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I got the gown like an hour ago. It's.. kinda okay. I can't make it work and I tried.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Yeah, she's adopted, I wanted another girl so I can give her piggy buns and
    Mauve I was going for the one they had when they posted the first time babies came out. 11148320_675581099214273_8515254700730994459_n.png?oh=66d779663eea799fc0ac23c433c47925&oe=56389434

I think you're right about the shoes, sometimes they look perfect and sometimes a little off. I haven't noticed if the better ones end up in gift boxes.
    Minne623 wrote: »
    They are both so cute!!! Was a be adopted!?! I wish mine looked different lol
    And your shoes!!! I wanted those...2 boxes later I got nothing :(

Is it me or do the shoes they give out on the weekend gift boxes nicer, more elaborate. Like the ones we won, seems like my 10yo drew those.
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I rejected Jonathan's offer to humiliate Willow and went for the Charity event. I really thought it would have an impact despite his warning but nothing... I won 1.8 million fans but no extra hearts :( screw the high road , next time I'm bringing her down.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    Finally got the hair. Now I can rest from all that dating. I've decided not to get the dress because I really doubt I'll get it. I only wanted the hair anyways, so it's fine. The only thing I fell in love with this weekend is my new hair do.

image_zpsx81t5nyq.jpg~original

Wow, those shoes look so much better on darker skin tones! :o
    It's just so Jonathan would turn out to be a fool.
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I rejected Jonathan's offer to humiliate Willow and went for the Charity event. I really thought it would have an impact despite his warning but nothing... I won 1.8 million fans but no extra hearts :( screw the high road , next time I'm bringing her down.
    I like the right shoe better than the left :D I love your nail polish
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Wow, those shoes look so much better on darker skin tones! :o
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Since I wasn't too crazy for the gown, I'm ok not trying too hard to get it. I'm just going at my own pace. Real life work hinders my progress in the game lol.

But I did win the shoes & hurr which is what I'm most excited about. Here I am taking my little Zoë out to Santa Barbara with the lovely Luz in her fabulous gown.

zlvy94.jpg

We decided to take a break from the event & get a much needed mini vacay.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    SabinaC wrote: »
    I like the right shoe better than the left :D I love your nail polish

To be honest, my foot does look weird on the left. Sometimes the weekend items glitches out. Like the lips. I get milk mustaches time to time. And thanks for the the lovely compliments you two.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    imagepng

Why dont i get all of the event items in my boxes? :(:( wanted the hairstyle or dress :(
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Here I am taking my little Zoë out to Santa Barbara with the lovely Luz in her fabulous gown. We decided to take a break from the event & get a much needed mini vacay.

Hi Z! It's been a great trip so far-- thanks for the kind words! You're looking pretty hot yourself, and I love that you'll always join me in strutting our stuff in our underwear on the Jersey Shore!

image.jpg1_zps97ep0j0h.jpg

• ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    I finished the event AND got my second baby! E51D9ACE-52A4-4746-AD38-A5B1CB012AA2_zpsdmx489ly.png
    This is my first baby girl, Ella Grace :D
    p.s. this was my best attempt at a mom outfit
    ChristyKay wrote: »
    I finished the event AND got my second baby! E51D9ACE-52A4-4746-AD38-A5B1CB012AA2_zpsdmx489ly.png
    This is my first baby girl, Ella Grace :D
    p.s. this was my best attempt at a mom outfit

Congrats! Your babies are so adorable! Is the requirement to have a first baby is still 12000 points? The only reason why I'm asking because some players complained and said that when they reached 12,000 points their partner didn't ask them to have a baby. I think that they may have a glitch in their game. I almost close to 9000 points. I hoped that I don't have that glitch on my game. On my last date my hubby told me that I'm his soul mate and that he loves me. So I hoped that when I progress on the relationship level, he needs to mention about starting a family.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    Congrats! Your babies are so adorable! Is the requirement to have a first baby is still 12000 points? The only reason why I'm asking because some players complained and said that when they reached 12,000 points their partner didn't ask them to have a baby. I think that they may have a glitch in their game. I almost close to 9000 points. I hoped that I don't have that glitch on my game. On my last date my hubby told me that I'm his soul mate and that he loves me. So I hoped that when I progress on the relationship level, he needs to mention about starting a family.
    Thank you!
    My husband asked me to have our first baby when we hit 12k, but thats when it was the max. With the new update I'm not really sure. Another thing though, when I first got the rewards for hitting 15k, my husband didn't ask for the baby, he just said I love you. I had to go back to find him after that and thats when he asked. Maybe that could be the problem.
  • EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    I finally got the gown after 2 days of non stop dates, it was hard going, I couldnt finish some dates as my phone died and by the time I got it up again the date was over (I got a lot of 1 and 2 hr dates, so it was a slog) and I kept having Ray saying my marriage was fake because I didn't get 5 stars on some dates cause my phone either died or I just didnt have energy to finish it to 5 hearts (was v close tho) :mad:, plus side I got the hair, and the dress we are now in the Top 10 couples because I have done no events just literally non stop dated, my K Stars are up, down side I have no energy and tons of events to do and despite me looking loved up I am sick of the sight of my husband :P if he dares to call me tomorrow saying he hasn't seen me in ages I will pour some expensive wine over his head on our date :P I am only keeping him around for the babies and that is going to be another slog :(

Also for those that added me on my andriod game, I deleted that one as I am hoping to get a new phone in the next few weeks as I am due an upgrade and my I phone battery dies so quick these days, I am hoping to get a Samsung so will prob start a new game on that one, but I am def keeping the Iphone to keep playing this version of my game, so will add my Google + again when I get the new phone-although I don't know if I have the energy for 2 games ;) but will prob do it anyway, this game is so addictive

hvb7KaZj.jpg VbmduHQO.jpg
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Finally finished last night! Am now super broke thanks to my wife who wants all the expensive vintage wine at Oak. I'm starting to think she has a drinking problem. Or maybe I do. Who pays that much money for a bottle of wine???!?!?! Still another 4.5k to go until I get my baby with her, and I can't afford any more dates for awhile xD

tumblr_nt6u0aiRGC1scxz2ko1_r1_500.jpg

Also does anyone else wish we could face our SO in these pics instead of them being behind us?? It's annoying.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    it's pretty STUPID to actually post that here. it's glu's forum. your basically ASKING them to patch it. smfh
    no i don't have any chill
  • kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
    Whoa, I'm actually really not sure what just happened. One minute I'm gone playing the game the next I'm here to see this post that is actually pretty offending. Not that you care, but I deleted the post...Are you happy now, can we move on? I didn't mean to make a bad impression but I guess I did.
    Call me Dani :)
    On my first comeback!