Options

Dates at home?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
So I'm making a progress on my relationship points and my husband's apartment is unlocked. I've noticed that he never asked me to spend time at his place. Whenever I stopped by his place, he keeps telling me that he loves me. So I find it strange that he never asked me to have dates at his home. Honestly, I'm tired of spending money on dates on my significant other on this game. And I'm tired of buying him new clothes. He never buys me any gifts. How rude lol! He never pays for dates either. I can't wait to get divorced after I have my child. I have too many expenses. I want to save money on this game just like what I do in real life lol. So my question is does this game still have dates at home? Right now I passed 6000 heart points and I'm working my way up to 9000 heart points. What comes next after 9000 heart points?
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aha. You're getting there. The max is 12,000 at which point, your SO asks if you'd like a baby. If you already have one, then forget that. But the Max is still 12,000 at this time.

There were never dates at home. You are welcome to hang out in your homes or theirs all you want, but it's off the clock. Doesn't count for anything. There are no task balloons to tap, and that is how your actions are rated, and counted. Does this help?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Aha. You're getting there. The max is 12,000 at which point, your SO asks if you'd like a baby. If you already have one, then forget that. But the Max is still 12,000 at this time.

There were never dates at home. You are welcome to hang out in your homes or theirs all you want, but it's off the clock. Doesn't count for anything. There are no task balloons to tap, and that is how your actions are rated, and counted. Does this help?
    Yes, you answered my question correctly. I thought that I had a glitch on my game. That's why I was wondering why my significant other never asked me to have dates at his place. I would rather conceived for free with my partner. I think that adopting a baby for 160 k-stars is too expensive for me.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    You're so close. Put up with any annoying habit they may have...oh you know, but always calling with that Same "I missed you" as if you stood them up or something. Just irks me. I miss you is a much nicer way to ask for a date. ANd then more annoying - never ever ever paying for so much as a rose. How much do we have to spend in energy and money to date our way up to motherhood. You are better off dating up to it if you don't mind waiting, and then when you start buying things for the baby you will really appreciate getting the baby the old fashioned way. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I think that I'm desperate to become a single mother on this game. My husband already acts childish because he wants to go out on a date everyday. My child will be my 1st priority not my annoying husband. I don't see what's the point with staying with him anyways since I will be maxed out soon on the relationship points.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I divorced a real player husband that I had no contact with, as soon as I hit 12000Points and got my little Dante Christropher. But remember, once you are single, the game is going to try and hook you up again. If nothing else, there is a possibility this could be a dating weekend. Enjoy single life, because it will not last. lol. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I heard the max is now 15,000
  • Options
    Yes, the new Relationship Max is 15000 up from 12000 before the 3.3. update
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I think that I'm desperate to become a single mother on this game. My husband already acts childish because he wants to go out on a date everyday. My child will be my 1st priority not my annoying husband. I don't see what's the point with staying with him anyways since I will be maxed out soon on the relationship points.
    Lol omg I hope this is not a metaphor of real life. Sometimes I feel the world is full of single moms is because some guys just act so childish. Thinking of their needs only, instead of his family. Vice versa, of course. In the game & in real life, some women are deadbeat mothers/wives, as well.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    You're so very right Zoë. Dumb comes in both genders.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Lol omg I hope this is not a metaphor of real life. Sometimes I feel the world is full of single moms is because some guys just act so childish. Thinking of their needs only, instead of his family. Vice versa, of course. In the game & in real life, some women are deadbeat mothers/wives, as well.

I'm tired of him already. He's takes up all my of my energy and money. How many times do I have to keep up with his ********? Everyday it's the same thing he tells me he miss me. How does my annoying hubby misses me and we lived together? He sees me everyday. I think that he's a liar too lol.

But since Glu increased the relationship level again, I have to stay with him and have two kids by him. The in-game hubbies whine too much if you don't go on enough dates with them. Oh I just had a bright idea 💡

Players get paid from So Chic weekly. Instead of dating our significant other daily, why don't Glu changed it so that our spouse can call us weekly to go out on dates. Glu should also change the random hours of dates, and let us choose how long we want the dates to be. I need to add my ideas to the suggestions thread. Dating is more stressful in this game than in real life lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    I divorced a real player husband that I had no contact with, as soon as I hit 12000Points and got my little Dante Christropher. But remember, once you are single, the game is going to try and hook you up again. If nothing else, there is a possibility this could be a dating weekend. Enjoy single life, because it will not last. lol. :)

Hi, I was wondering how do you even divorce your partner in the game, and also where is your significant others apt. Before you move in together?
  • Options
    Your SO's home is either the little apartment by the Lax aiport or it is what I like to call the guest house next to the Calabasas property. if you want to break up with them or divorce them, call them into a date instead of taking the date one of the other choices on the drop down is break up breakup and divorce you lose some fans but you're free to date and marry again and again and again and again. Enjoy the game hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary