~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Yeah 2nites BB episode really thru me for a loop.

I really want to know how Vanessa managed to get everyone's vote. my anxiety levels are thru the roof on double eviction nights.

Steve wining HOH surprised the h3ll out of me. He's a floater and not really aligned with either side of the house. I honestly thought he was going to put up Becky and Vanessa, but boy was I wrong.

Jackie mentioned something about a miss understanding... I wonder what she was talking about.

I'm going to go watch BBAD see what I can find out
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Yeah 2nites BB episode really thru me for a loop.

I really want to know how Vanessa managed to get everyone's vote. my anxiety levels are thru the roof on double eviction nights.

Steve wining HOH surprised the h3ll out of me. He's a floater and not really aligned with either side of the house. I honestly thought he was going to put up Becky and Vanessa, but boy was I wrong.

Jackie mentioned something about a miss understanding... I wonder what she was talking about.

I'm going to go watch BBAD see what I can find out

I know a few answers....

Steve is very close to Vanessa. He considers Vanessa and Johnny Mack his two closest allies but is verklempt because they don't trust each other.

Jackie told Julie that someone lied to Steve and told him that Jackie planned to backdoor him the week she was HOH. Her plan had been to backdoor Austin so that was definitely a lie. Jackie believes this "misunderstanding" led to Steve nominating her.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Ok I'm loving Glu right now. These last two events were pleasant for me. I got all of last week's event items & im ok with the first two items I won this week.

Thank you, Glu. I'm a happy camper.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    can anyone who is friends with Samcro tell me if i still appear in your game? since glu put the kybosh on jb phones i don't think the game connects to gc anymore. thanks
    no i don't have any chill
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Does anyone have this already? If so, can they model it please? I just realized it was in the closet, but I'm nowhere near level 37!
    image.jpg1_zpsasyekdmb.jpg
    Thanks.
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    can anyone who is friends with Samcro tell me if i still appear in your game? since glu put the kybosh on jb phones i don't think the game connects to gc anymore. thanks

Hi! He's still in my game, wearing the purple pixelated button-down gift box shirt.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Hey Luz, how are you? thanks for the heads up. i guess he'll be stuck like that forever lol
    I'm doing well enough. I have a week away from work, so that always helps! We're on Long Island near Koko, visiting relatives. It seems to be unseasonably hot and humid, which is especially unfortunate because I'm kinda <in slacker fashion> trying to train for a 5k run in September. Even first thing in the morning, it's like moving in soup. Ick. New England is slightly more comfortable.

I haven't been playing my game very attentively, so I'm not even sure if Jedi is still there or anything! When you've been playing, what game are you using? One of the two original ones, or a new one entirely?

the darn humidity of the east coast makes me want to move far west every summer! i reset Jedi so i've been playing on that one not like a competitive freak like before lol but casually on the weekend if i have time. enjoy your time off Luz!
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts

Finally found you! Lol I'm married to you in my game.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    the darn humidity of the east coast makes me want to move far west every summer! i reset Jedi so i've been playing on that one not like a competitive freak like before lol but casually on the weekend if i have time. enjoy your time off Luz!

It just took me a pathetic amount of time to realize you'd be towards the bottom of my friends now after resetting, but I'm so glad to have found both of you! Jedi looks sexy af
    image.jpg1_zpscwyynwsh.jpg

And now SAM looks like this, so I guess maybe he isn't stuck after all?
    9afd6e67-63b4-4ddd-b824-80a6ebf53e44_zpsbj9dctm6.jpg

Yay! Have a good night.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I've got you both, I played with you frozen and Blonde, and now that you look more like your old self you're good again. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    You are there but you aren't in my photo booth, tho.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Lgordon19 wrote: »
    Does anyone have this already? If so, can they model it please? I just realized it was in the closet, but I'm nowhere near level 37!
    image.jpg1_zpsasyekdmb.jpg
    Thanks.
    iHIQZtE.png?1

I think you look hot & geek wearing it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oh my god, that's so great, Vats! But why, why, why is the hottest piece of clothing in the entire game available at level 37 for a game where I'm stuck forever at level 24?!?!? Argh! Please, Glu, more guy stuff like this!

Thanks so much for putting him in it, Vats! At least I can kinda pretend he has it...

See, this is what gets frustrating: the same team that knows to offer this piece of clothing also decides to offer a million plaid shirts, pairs of black pants, and black shoes? Why!?!

Glad you like it, we're here to your satisfaction!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Big Brother fans ==

Did anyone check out the feeds to find out exactly how Vanessa turned things around so Shelli was voted out instead of her?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I want blonde babies now. Hurry up & have the baby so u can get prego again Kim! This time I want a baby boy.
    Hi Koko! How's the event going? I'm making steady progress! We had a busy day, though-- took the kids to the Aquarium in Riverhead. I think the fish were startled by my see-through top, though! :p
    image.jpg1_zpsbvitfcf7.jpg
    You look fabu!
    L

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    No, Luz I am startled.
    PM to add
    I just came here to register:

Luz dirty dirty girl!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    No, Luz I am startled.

Wow, you weren't kidding, Nai! You still look a little wide-eyed! But lovely, also. I agree with others that you've styled those shoes perfectly...

And Vats, have I slightly redeemed myself by covering up from head to toe? How's the end of the event coming for you?

I love this outfit.
    image.jpg1_zpsx8o2yewr.jpg

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Wow, you weren't kidding, Nai! You still look a little wide-eyed! But lovely, also. I agree with others that you've styled those shoes perfectly...

And Vats, have I slightly redeemed myself by covering up from head to toe? How's the end of the event coming for you?

I love this outfit.
    image.jpg1_zpsx8o2yewr.jpg

Luz, everyone dislikes that outfit. But I love the way you styled it on your doll. I'm almost close to getting the last item. I will post it on the weekend thread with my doll displaying the entire wardrobe.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Well, I think i'm off to the Hookah, I haven't been here all weekend. The weekend was short to begin with, and gruelling. I finally got the final outfit for AppleP. I started off buying giftboxes with 3 of the items. I ended up with extra energy, and spent The others got sunnies, and I am done. I love the dress on AppleP.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Luz congratulations for completing the event! Will you go for Stellan?

I think soon I'll make a list of requests at the suggestions thread, it's been a while that I don't ask something there. After this weekend's earnable items we guys need an intervention lol

Oh Koko ...
    nXnZqT2.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Luz congratulations for completing the event! Will you go for Stellan?

I think soon I'll make a list of requests at the suggestions thread, it's been a while that I don't ask something there. After this weekend's earnable items we guys need an intervention lol

Oh Koko ...
    nXnZqT2.gif?1

Hey Vats! Well, I don't actually want any of the guys' earner stuff, so I haven't spent the time on it at all. It feels strange not to be even trying for him, but at least it allowed me to earn the much-maligned ladies' prizes more easily!

I really don't understand the prizes for the guys anymore. It's all been so unappealing for so long...I understand that Glu's attention is seriously divided right now, but if the games are gonna be allowed to wither after a short period in the sun, why should I bother to get drawn in by any of their other ones? Waste of my money and obsessive attention. Kinda losing the love.

Luz, everyone dislikes that outfit. But I love the way you styled it on your doll. I'm almost close to getting the last item. I will post it on the weekend thread with my doll displaying the entire wardrobe.

Hi Carol! Thanks for the kind words. Everyone certainly has different taste & style, that's for sure. I'm pleased that I don't have to worry about having the same outfit as three other girls at the party...

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    What Luz, my pupils dilated...
    PM to add
    Oh my! I just noticed RubyD's current forum avatar... How does she always have such awesomely-hilarious pictures?
    image.jpg1_zpslcxfpypl.jpg

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Koko, I wonder if you will see my post but here it goes. Simon called my doll inside of his office today and he mentioned that his daughter loves Koko nut cakes. I think that I saw one of your doll's celebrity name was inspired by this delicious pastry.
    tmp_31408_Screenshot_2015_08_29_12_44_38_1164178.png
    upload png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections