Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Awww Koko how sweet!

Vats didn't appeared yet in your games right? That sucks! No one can see me.

I added DMV and Chanrin like 2 months ago and both don't appear in my game too, Google is playing with me lately...

It's so weird how you don't appear in my android game :( But I think all of Koko's appeared even though I added her way later than I added you.

Does anyone know if deleting and re-adding helps?
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I have been reading how people have lost 1,1 million fans for a bad date out of the blue. I just got it for a bad party I never threw. Same number of fans lost as the people who got bad date tweets. Seriously?

If you can tell me which doll you don't see Chanrin, I'll check those settings again. Sometime, I go in, play with the notification settings in Google+ just try and shake things up a little, and just sometimes people get added. I am looking everyday for missed contacts. I'm going to try and remove some old ones that don't really play anymore to try and make room. I want to play with Vats, the way Vats plays with my game. And everyone else. At least Game Center Adds people when you tell it too. :(

And I think the reason why we can only remove NPCs is because GC and Google+ aren't controlled by Glu, and Glu can only take out what it directly affects. We have to get GC and G+ to let us take these other people out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherryHollywoodCherryHollywood Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm finally here. I've been struggling for months to join the forum. Hi everyone!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hi Cherry! Welcome, please take a look at my signature :p
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Does anyone know if deleting and re-adding helps?

DMV and I tried that few weeks ago, but it didn't work!

By the way, good to see you Nai! You asked me for a thread, I did, and then you disappeared lol

I missed you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Even though I wished that Ryan Starr was my manager, I wished that he was a date able character. He is sure an attractive guy and has a great sense of style.
    tmp_11216_Screenshot_2015_08_19_16_56_51_1_18290.png
    post images
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I wished that Ryan Starr was my manager and husband. It would be cool if Glu allowed players to mix business with pleasure.
    tmp_11216_Screenshot_2015_08_19_16_57_18_1617425.png
    photo upload sites
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    If you can tell me which doll you don't see Chanrin, I'll check those settings again. Sometime, I go in, play with the notification settings in Google+ just try and shake things up a little, and just sometimes people get added. I am looking everyday for missed contacts. I'm going to try and remove some old ones that don't really play anymore to try and make room. I want to play with Vats, the way Vats plays with my game. And everyone else. At least Game Center Adds people when you tell it to. :(

Just like Vats, Kokolo Konut is the only one I see u_u What's the difference between her and your other doll ?

I wished that Ryan Starr was my manager and husband. It would be cool if Glu allowed players to mix business with pleasure.

Haha sometimes I just wish the game could be at the very least PG 13 8D
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ryan of my game is blond, I really liked him with black hair, if I had to choose I would be lost! Black or blonde? Blonde or black!

This situation of doesn't appear in each others games is very frustrating, I wish I could send gifts, I sent one as a test, but it wasn't received ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Just like Vats, Kokolo Konut is the only one I see u_u What's the difference between her and your other doll ?
    Haha sometimes I just wish the game could be at the very least PG 13 8D

Ok, so it's the phone that isn't showing up a lot. You know, that was the problem one to begin with . The reason I started Kokolo, was just to troubleshoot Z, or Koko kokonut not connecting with people. I'll be back about to tear that game apart and find out what her problem is. I just want to play with Vats n everyone. But she has lots of game contacts. I wonder what it is.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Bored, waiting for the event, and in between gigs from Simon. So I make a wallpaper of me & Anastasia.

2wmhz7d.jpg

#KKH_Narcissism
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I really want him to come back. Cassio was brought back over and over so I don't see why Max can't return. He could La Rue and host events there.

b87mvAU.png

• BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    yeah i agree he was an interesting element to the game
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    I really want him to come back. Cassio was brought back over and over so I don't see why Max can't return. He could La Rue and host events there.

b87mvAU.png

C'mon you Hull :mad:
    hoodstar9 wrote: »

b87mvAU.png

I didn't get that storyline gig yet and I never met him.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I remember when my hubby on my old game said this at a couple shoot.
    Sorry if it's sideways!

Pic removed and edited by Koko for size and placement.
    Danielle, can you resize and post the picture so we can read it witheout turning our desktops? Thanks. :)

Eta: I copied it, took it to photobucket - rotated it, decreased the size and sharpened it, and reposted. I also took down your original.

Two things to keep in mind, some people are on slow connections. Huge pictures put a strain on their downloads and the page takes a long time to load so please resize,
    And, please, no more sideways pictures.

Here is Danielle's pic.

Daniellesideways_zps9wpihud3.jpg

Thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sorry, I wasn't sure how to do that? But thank you anyway.
    I already have only a few friends but now THAT happened :(

Screenshot_2015-08-22-21-25-21_zpslngmpnoq.png~original

I fell asleep and woke up with my gig being over with 1 star... I wanted to make it up by starting another gig with Koko's doll but I was only left with quest gigs that don't allow me to have guest so here goes :(:(:(

Kokolo, I'm sorry to say this but you have no chill è_é At least I can act!!

---
    #TeamCassio
  • ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    36561398-BF44-4FBC-88F5-F4A54883A217_zpsepujwxgf.png
    I know it's kind of hard to see, but I saw these shoes on an NPC and I didn't see them in the wardrobe, has anyone else seen them??
    ChristyKay wrote: »
    36561398-BF44-4FBC-88F5-F4A54883A217_zpsepujwxgf.png
    I know it's kind of hard to see, but I saw these shoes on an NPC and I didn't see them in the wardrobe, has anyone else seen them??
    Are these the shoes that you're talking about? Those shoes are not available yet to purchase. Hopefully on the future update those shoes might be inside of the starlets closet.
    tmp_5735_Screenshot_2015_07_28_05_37_43_1_130304.png
    screenshot
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Ih I see those shoes ALL the time, I wish they were in our wardrobe.
    Is it only my game or what? This game has too many errors. I noticed that there's a typo when I had a conversation with Alvin Greene and my game gave me the wrong location of the club. I know that Tulip is located at London.
    tmp_5735_Screenshot_2015_08_21_15_23_30_1_990804.png

tmp_5735_Screenshot_2015_08_22_17_42_11_1_101357.png

image upload no size limit
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

The first typo I've ever noticed in the game...
    de0f89e5-f783-42d9-b513-06035db25642_zpslxozqrsc.png~original
    I don't mind that much tbh, human mistakes ^^

---
    #TeamCassio
    What is the typo in your post, Chanrin?
    I already have only a few friends but now THAT happened :(

I fell asleep and woke up with my gig being over with 1 star... I wanted to make it up by starting another gig with Koko's doll but I was only left with quest gigs that don't allow me to have guest so here goes :(:(:(

Kokolo, I'm sorry to say this but you have no chill è_é At least I can act!!

Chanrin, I'm still waiting for you to show up in my game. This is something you should send to Customer Care. Tell them I don't have you in my game, so this is a total game fart? ANd now, before you show up in my game, I'm not in yours anymore? You get the ticket started, and get me a reference number, so I'll open up my game to them as well. If it's the way the game is designed, that just stinks. Now, watch, you'll show up in my game, so I can play with you, and you can't play with me.

I can't start the ticket, because my game doesn't know you exist yet, although I added you to my google+ circle. It could be random gameplay. But lets find out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    What is the typo in your post, Chanrin?

Aparments instead of Apartments :)

Koko, I'll try what you said even if tbh I kinda lost faith :(
    But losing you was my mistake, shouldn't have started a gig when i was so sleepy ^^'

---
    #TeamCassio
    Aparments instead of Apartments :)

Koko, I'll try what you said even if tbh I kinda lost faith :(
    But losing you was my mistake, shouldn't have started a gig when i was so sleepy ^^'
    Oh wow, I did not pay any attention to that. It's starting to bother me, will Glu fix this...?
    The first typo I've ever noticed in the game...
    de0f89e5-f783-42d9-b513-06035db25642_zpslxozqrsc.png~original
    I don't mind that much tbh, human mistakes ^^
    Oh yeah. You're right. That word is misspelled.
    😞
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    X2YOVrm.jpg

Just a strange name I found a week ago. Unfortunately I've not had the pleasure on meeting Miss Morgan Morgan in person, lol.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    In real life, I knew a Carol Caroll. I always thought, why would her parents do that?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens