Options

Game won't let me flirt with girls

destrcyadestrcya Registered Users 1 Posts
I want to flirt with girls (I am a girl in the game) But it is not giving me the option to even though I chose the dating girl option earlier in the game. I really don't wanna restart so is there a fix for this?

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi destrcya, if you see someone you want to date but it only gives the option to network you can try clicking on and cancelling their speech bubble (without tapping network) until it gives you the option to flirt - this works sometimes. It may help to leave the location or open and close the wardrobe between doing this, but bear in mind this can sometimes make them disappear to be replaced by another NPC. Try it and see, I really hope it works for you - let us know what happens! :)

EDIT: I just tried this choosing a female NPC, and it doesn't work if you just keep opening and cancelling there and then but if you open the speech bubble, cancel, then leave the venue, then go back in and repeat (sometimes they won't be there but keep leaving and entering the venue and do it every time you see them) eventually the flirt option will appear when you tap their speech bubble. Or it should be. It's a lot of effort though I know so sorry it isn't easier in your game - they should really fix that. Good luck!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't know if this still works, but......if you have a contact you haven't worked with, maybe you have a few point for adding as a contact, but go into a restaurant, try and pull them in for the date. In the old days, a box would pop open saying, But this is a professioinal contact. If you date them you will lose all your points with them and start over romantically." If you could do that, then maybe the game would start letting your flirt with pretty strangers instead of networking. Just a though. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    In my experience, just the opposite gender flirts with our dolls, I was never hit by a man, independently I selected go out with guys at the beginning of the game.

What Lucy said is how it works, try more than once and it's likely to flirt option appears.
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
  • Options
    fourboysfourmefourboysfourme Registered Users 1 Posts
    how do i go on a date with liam?
  • Options
    I wasn't saying Lucy was wrong, I've never had experience with tapping it partially, too tech for me. ;) But I have experience taking someone as a business contact, and then dating them. In fact my since October iPad Spouse was in fact a professional contact, that I called in for a date and effectively changed the relationship. The only thing is, even though we are now maxed out with 2 kids, and a heart and ring by his name.....he shows up in my Star contacts and not my heart contacts. Plus, You know the pictures where the romantic interest stands behind you in a picture? I can't get him behind me, only next to me like a work friend because................he started out as a network connection. I'll try with another star contact and see what happens. Back with screenshots if it works. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    how do i go on a date with liam?

Hi Fourboys, go into any restaurant or club....Brew Palms, Panino, Lif, Oak in Soho, etc tap on the pinkish/reddish heart shaped icon in the venue. That will open up your contacts, and you can scroll to Liam (if they're in your contacts) tap Call and the date time will open up and you can decide to start the date, come back later, cancel the date, break up. if you don't like the time, you can cancel the date, and come back and try a little later. Good luck and Welcome to the Forum. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I checked support in Options and in The FAQS I found this.

โ€‹
    How do I change which gender I date?
    Early in the game you suggest to Kim which gender you prefer dating, but the more you flirt with either gender, the more opportunities to flirt with that gender you will see. So, if you want to date guys, just keep looking for guys and flirt (and vice versa).

So, from the horses mouth...try this. And, I just tried to date a Network (Star) friend, and it worked. Perhaps it only works with player controlled games, but my advice still stands. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary