Weekend Event 08/21/2015 - Surprise Surprise Surprise! (or No Clues to Be Had)

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Can it be? Time for another Weekend Party Event Thread? Oh, i do like those. If you notice our title, I'm getting a feeling it will be a Weekend Event of Surprises. Will there be new characters in the game? When will Kanye make his appearance? With no teaser, whatever happens will be a Surprise, but the big element of surprise....... I invited a host, but they went offline before getting my message. So ......whether our lovely hostess to be will say yes or no is anyone's guess. Will she get here before she gets my PM? Do you suppose she'll find out it's her when she see's her header?

Until she arrives, and tells us her favorite colors, and hobbies, and music and food, we'll take a clue from her favorite outfit at the moment....The Green and Gold dress she looks so lovely in.

So let's do our best, to welcome her, and surprise her when she looks down to discover

Hey Chanrin, will you Host our Party Weekene Thread?

Chanrin4_zpstkhgyick.gif

Beverage of Choice (till Chanrin changes the colors for the weekend)
when you need a pop of color and don't care what it tastes like......
Midori.jpg
Breakfast of Champions.
Don't worry about running out, we've got it on tap behind the bar

And since we don't know what music........I'll pick something warped. oh, something Green.

Now, by her posting habits, I think we have 2 hours before she shows up. So, let's start to fill up the new party thread before she gets here.

Remember please, if you come across any teasers of any kind on instagram, fb, or twitter or anywhere, please post so we can ramp up the level of anticipation.

Boy Chanrin, I hope you said yes.

AlexConfetti_zpshogoj502.gif

Wheeee!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456711

Comments

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Almost time for the weekend event! I think it will be gigs ;)

Congrats to the lovely hostess Chanrin!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I dont know why but i always have feeling for vip event.. Maybe because i literally hate vip events .. :D
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I think it will be gigs. It's been a while since we've had that option.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Weird Glitch

I hope this doesn't indicate a weekend of Glu glitches.... Glu told me that Tulip was in the Hamptons?!?

My Doll was soooo annoyed by the bad directions. It was so stupid that even the bunny put his head down.

7e4Q3h2.jpg

Then, she starts her appearance at the Tulip and there's no way for her to invite a friend yet there are three NPCs there.

UthzTOb.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Congrats, Chanrin! I hope this coming event brings us new hair, new shoes, and infinite bliss. Glu has been lovely, so far. No complaints from me. Well, I do want an extra day though. I think for people that work on weekends, we need that extra day to catch up.In the meantime, here's Tyra showing us how to be a Star.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    In the meantime, here's Tyra showing us how to be a Star.

that Tyra. She certainly is confident.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Weird Glitch

I hope this doesn't indicate a weekend of Glu glitches.... Glu told me that Tulip was in the Hamptons?!?

My Doll was soooo annoyed by the bad directions. It was so stupid that even the bunny put his head down.

7e4Q3h2.jpg

I had the same thing but Tulip was in Malibu :D ..
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I hope it's a VIP event, I have lots of k-stars to spend. But then I hope it's not just because I'd rather have another gig event.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Good Morning. Hmmmm, I hope we didn't scare off our intended host. Oh no, suppose she's away for the weekend.

Let's see, VIP or Gig weekend. I think we had the VIP before the last gig weekend, I have a feeling its a VIP. Unless...if they're watching the calendar, they might make the Labor Day weekend a VIP so people can still have plans. Oh, who knows? We get what we get and we're excited about it.

To me, it's all about the clothes. IRL I ditched my Biker Heartthrob for a wonderful guy who worked for a popular junior dress line in the City. I guess that spoiled me. Boxes and Boxes of dresses every Friday, sigh. Yeah, I got spoiled. But now it's a wellknown outerwear company, so....I'm never cold. lol. In my game.....it's all about the clothes. The shoes are really lacking though. We need more in the way of white shoes. The ones we have are awful except for the 2 special ones.

So, anyone live near Chanrin? Want to go wake her up?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yeah I too hope it's a VIP event. My semester exams will last till Thursday next week... And I also have enough K-Stars to earn at least the third prize
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    throwback boxes maybe? or are those never coming back
    PM to add
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I'm broke tbh. I hope it's not one, but I kinda don't care. I never finish a VIP event. So what difference does it make if don't do this one.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations Chanrin, it's a pleasure to have you as hostess!

Koko I loved the video with the little bear!

VIP or professional doesn't matter for me, both help to raise the level of new achievements and receive new clothes or 1 k-star for 5 rated gig it's cool anyway.

If it's a VIP I don't know where to invest my k-stars, clothes for the baby? a new pet?

Speaking of pet, someone has a picture of the pet in Santa Barbara house? I haven't seen it yet.

Nai I prefer that Glu release a throwback sale where we can choose the items instead of keeping to try our luck in the boxes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'd want to choose the items in the throwback sale too! But you think...? lol.
    PM to add
    Vats wrote: »
    Speaking of pet, someone has a picture of the pet in Santa Barbara house? I haven't seen it yet.

2n877ef.jpg

im not a fan of iguanas. Plus aren't they endangered? Oh well, I bought it anyway. Btw, the rest of the furniture in the SB condo is way too expensive but most of it can be bought by K-kash.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    2n877ef.jpg

im not a fan of iguanas. Plus aren't they endangered? Oh well, I bought it anyway. Btw, the rest of the furniture in the SB condo is way too expensive but most of it can be bought by K-kash.

Does it say iguana in the game? The animal showed above clearly is a chameleon :D
    Thank you Zoye! Is it an iguana? It looks like a chameleon!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'd want to choose the items in the throwback sale too! But you think...? lol.
    etjqE20.gif?1

I'm an eternal deluded!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Does it say iguana in the game? The animal showed above clearly is a chameleon :D
    Lol omg... I'm sorry. I don't really know anything about reptiles. Lmao I thought it was an iguana. At first I thought it was a mutated frog.

Im just like eew... Lizards. I really wanted a Siamese cat.
    Vats wrote: »
    Thank you Zoye! Is it an iguana? It looks like a chameleon!

etjqE20.gif?1

I'm an eternal deluded!
    #Flawless

is this her current look? Ok, she is back on the radar of media relevancy.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Lol omg... I'm sorry. I don't really know anything about reptiles. Lmao I thought it was an iguana. At first I thought it was a mutated frog.

Im just like eew... Lizards. I really wanted a Siamese cat.

Haha, no worries :D

I love reptiles, but the terrarium looks weirdly placed in the house, so I'm not sure if I buy it :(
    Naimonster wrote: »
    throwback boxes maybe? or are those never coming back
    I think that we wont have throwback boxes anymore
    is this her current look?

Yup, it was at TCA this past Sunday!

Here is the whole look:
    lIQIbu5.jpg?1

Who's exited to Britney Spears: American Dream game?

Sorry Cherrey that I have repeated the comment about Iguana / Chameleon, I was doing my post when you posted yours.;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    vats wrote: »
    who's exited to britney spears: American dream game?
    meeeeee :d ...
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I think that we wont have throwback boxes anymore

I keep thinking there will be more, since that was labelled throwback event 1. To my wishful thinking that suggests a series...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

For the Brit fans...

i love the cameo of supermodel Álvaro Jacomossi in the vid...

6hnu44.jpg
    You're right Luz!

I want a lot Brad Pitt's hair, but I won't bet on the boxes again.

Glu be nice and give us a sale where we can choose our itens, if I get my hair I sure will be motivated to continue spending my k-stars with other items.

Edit: Thanks for the video Zoye, and for that vision!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    i love the cameo of supermodel Álvaro Jacomossi in the vid...

6hnu44.jpg

Holy Hotness!

::fans self::
    You remind me of the babe...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks for posting your slimy little friend Zoë. But to me it looks like an iguana. Look at this pic from Kim cohosting with Kelly 2 or so years ago. That was def an Iguana that tried to kiss her. I watched the show, and found the pics immediately.

kim-kardashian-440_zps904vkpyf.jpg
    And here is one by himself
    Iguana-001_zps8oyrooo8.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I keep thinking there will be more, since that was labelled throwback event 1. To my wishful thinking that suggests a series...

I really think they will do it again. Why? Money! They made a ton of money on those throwback mystery boxes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    MAAAAAAAAAAN can't believe I'm late to my own party!!! I'm soooooooo sorry the post was started around 5am here in Paris and it's around 7pm right now I just got back from work!! Sometimes I managed to slip some posts BEFORE going work, but I was really late this morning, so no time to check on the forum...

I'm so bummed I've always dreamt about this moment!! Tho I must admit I looooove what you did with the place my favorite destination being Ireland the green is just on point!!

Now now, the show MUST GO ON. PLEASE Help me get everything in order, we need HUNKS, DJs, MEAT, and I'll think about the rest later!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio