Weekend Event 08/21/2015 - Surprise Surprise Surprise! (or No Clues to Be Had)

Comments

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    The only items I like is the sunglasses and the gift box shirt. I won't be frustrated if I don't get shirt, but I'll really like it if I do get it. I'm in desperate need of new sunglasses, and this just might be what I'm looking for.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, GLU!!!! Every item in this event is ugly as heck and I'm so grateful for it. That means I can sleep as long as I want this weekend and don't need to find silly excuses to disappear from everything because I need to play this game :D
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, GLU!!!! Every item in this event is ugly as heck and I'm so grateful for it. That means I can sleep as long as I want this weekend and don't need to find silly excuses to disappear from everything because I need to play this game :D

Couldn't have said it better myself

tom-jerry-005_zpsuvhrqc4x.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I'm not in love with the clothes this weekend either. My free gift box gave me 50 energy, and I spent 40 kstars to open one more and got the shoes, and I'm calling it a day there. No more opening gift boxes this weekend! I'd much rather buy the chameleon for 55!

I'm now at 68/150 already. Not bad eh!
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    I'm kinda :/ about the clothes.. On the bright side, at least I can work on the storyline and other gigs while earning stars. Maybe I might reach the last one. Who knows?

Not going to bother with more gift boxes after the free one because I'm feeling quite unlucky and I'm broke AF right now.
    I change my mind on the glasses and the shirt. It doesn't look right on me. Looks like I'm just getting the gift box. I was hoping she shirt was transparent with lace. That would have been nice. So I'm not going to do much this weekend.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think no one posted the guy's?

fBUGgH3.png
    LwjT0AO.png
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I think no one posted the guy's?

fBUGgH3.png
    LwjT0AO.png

Bummer that the hair is in the giftbox. Probably the only real promising item I've seen this weekend. I was hoping for a really good event before I go back to school but I guess rest is more important.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Since men's long hair was so coveted they keep putting them in gift boxes! And earner's outfit cannot get any lamer.

Glu, we hate long hair on men, now put them in the earners outfit.
    PM to add
    The men have it worse. I mean that main outfit irks me on a fashion level. The patterns are not cooperating with each other and the whole main event clothes looks like something in your wardrobe you bought as a newbie just to say you had clothes.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Really hope Glu takes note of that petition thread. Just got my first gift box and it was 3 x 4k Kash. I ended up winning a boring pair of white pants you can win in the regular boxes anyway. Grrrr!
    iOS
  • YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    I know but I love the hat and hair, I love my long hair. I have longer locks than in game.
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I like this weekend event clothes .. I like also that Glu added 15 more gigs and the thing I don't really like is that they removed Perez ... :(
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm disgusted with the earner outfit! But the fedora reminds me of Harry Styles, so I wanted that... And got this instead

AU2fVlq.png

Still a lot better than the rest! I'm done with the event.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    The men have it worse. I mean that main outfit irks me on a fashion level. The patterns are not cooperating with each other and the whole main event clothes looks like something in your wardrobe you bought as a newbie just to say you had clothes.

I guess they just wanted a vacation free of those pesky male players, or something... Gross.
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

What do you mean 15 more gigs? As far as Perez, look it's Kim's game. If it bothers her having him in it, then so be it. If she likes her game, she'll keep pumping ideas in. If it reminds her of Perez, and what she feels is his betrayal, then I say hit the bricks DLess.

Now, 15 more gigs what? And getting the 'repeat 8 hour gigs' because of an earlier glitch is harshing my mellow. Where's that Hookah? Seriously the ipad, with the 8 hour gigs bought boxes, got the ugly gb event shoes. the skirt that goes with nothing unless it's the gb top, and 50 Energy. The rest of the boxes opened up and every other one was 4,000. ESP not so useless this morning. Look at this:

0f5c91fc-40cf-4bff-876a-5894b9d4b5f2_zpsc1b7oqv4.png

Can you believe that luck? Luckily, I'm not thrilled with the clothes. so if I have a life this weekend, it won't kill me to not win everything,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Turns out that I actually really like the gift box skirt! <and this eye-covering hair that I didn't think I'd like, either!>
    image.jpg1_zpsx4zruztw.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Hi all! I got the shirt in the gift box. I'm not quite sure if I like how it pairs with most pants/skirts, however I am happy to have a bonus item.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I found my lace shirt (black) goes well with the skirt, the event shirt looks similar in style, so that made me happy, the shoes are something I'd throw in a riot. Is that new hair Luz?

Earned my gift box, that tableau had not one bonus item. I got a pair of white pants. 40 stars, and of course 4000 so, I bought a good run of 3, and then the others sukked. I do want the shades from the earner, so I'll try to get that far, but I'm starting to think Vats is on the right track about us just not buying them to make a statement. I think I'll go make a pact with him. But I need to be absolved of the pack if a great purple outfit shows up in the gift boxes.

Happy Friday everyone. I absolutely hate being bogged down with 8 hour gigs because Glu glitched.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    guys so what do you have to do this weekend? just do normal gigs and get event points, or do we have to wait 11 hours for the khloe gig?
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    kinza wrote: »
    guys so what do you have to do this weekend? just do normal gigs and get event points, or do we have to wait 11 hours for the khloe gig?

Normal event gigs give points, and the Khloe gig will give them too.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    Okay thanks!
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    OMG I just won 4000 cash with my gift box!!!! So happy!!!! Thanks Glu!!!! I love you!!!! Not!!!!
    Looks like I'm doing a gig with Perez because I don't have anyone else. HOW FUN.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I didn't get the weekend event banner or these k stars or the extra 15 gigs they've apparently added, i have however gotten Kourtney's fake birthday thing which i'm assuming goes with this event? Not a hacked game btw

I like this weekend event clothes .. I like also that Glu added 15 more gigs and the thing I don't really like is that they removed Perez ... :(
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I'm not getting a Weekend event on Facebook
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I use Facebook as well Sabina, did you get the thing with Kourtney n it says the 2day thing?
    SabinaC wrote: »
    I'm not getting a Weekend event on Facebook
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
    Congrats Charli!! Have you been real lucky with your gift boxes lately, you lucky guy! :)

Did anyone get the men's long hair yet?

From the girls, i only like the top I guess.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Look at my set of boxes free from k$ and energy for the first time!
    21qzbBU.png?1

I won the shades which is great because now I can grind slightly softly this event that for I could see is a little difficult by the amount of points I have reached so far.

I agree with Mauve the men's look is totally disconnected, I don't like shorts, however the shoes and shirt can match something in the wardrobe.

If one day Glu make a sale where we can choose the items from past events the fedora with wavy hair is on my shopping list.

Koko once you told me I was brave for the way I reacted to an assault, but I believe that you are more, cause you are assaulted every week by these boxes. If you don't have what you want from the boxes at least you have my heart.
    xwC9oBQ.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new to the forum but I've been playing since July 2014 :)
    I agree with all of you, this weekend event earnables are not as great as the ones from last week. I think I'm gonna work until I get the glasses and that's it.