Weekend Event 08/21/2015 - Surprise Surprise Surprise! (or No Clues to Be Had)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Would someone please tell me about the 15 new gigs?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I read everyone was given 3 Kstars? How?
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi Nai apparently the update came with an error that prevented us to receive the right number of gigs, but now is fixed as an apology they sent us 3 k-stars. Did you received the update?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    The mini update? Yes I did, but never got any Kstars for both my games. Boohoo.
    PM to add
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The mini update? Yes I did, but never got any Kstars for both my games. Boohoo.

Nai, are you android or apple? I only got the Kstars on my android.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sorry to hear that Nai! I don't know what happened.

I'm jealous of Jax and his white sweather with sharks I still didn't win any of them, if that comforts you about the situation with the k-stars.

Megannita I love your avatar picture of Mario Bros 2!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that Nai! I don't know what happened.

I'm jealous of Jax and his white sweather with sharks I still didn't win any of them, if that comforts you about the situation with the k-stars.

Megannita I love your avatar picture of Mario Bros 2!

Thanks! Best game ever!!
    Megannita, my male is on android and female is on iOS. It just reminds me of last weekend event where everyone received event stars for doing the event gig and I didn't.

Oh yeah those are super hard to win, I only won that one so far and I've been keeping them on forever. Speaking of which, yesterday I tried deleting you and re-adding you on google+. I hope that helps you appear in my game, I want to see you!
    PM to add
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I got the update on my Android but I didn't get a call from Simon or any K stars :( it might be because I am further behind the storyline. I dont think I am even close to the Kris Jenner cooking gig. I am currently working with Cassio on his clothing line "Classio"
  • ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    I opened SEVEN gift boxes this morning. I got 4k kash on FOUR of them and clothes you can win in regular boxes in the rest. I'm SO ****ed. I got no event items and I'm sure as hell not buying more kstars to open more which means with none of the special items I'm probably not gonna be able to finish the event. Why do you do this to me glu?!
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Would someone please tell me about the 15 new gigs?

I finished all the gigs for the 3.3.0 update and didnt get any new gigs and this morning i opened my game and Simon called me and gave me 3kstars then i started doing the new "fixed" gigs and i finished 15 new gigs thats what i meant ..
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I have the worst luck
    Screenshot_2015-08-21-17-59-30_zpsaaiqhmxl.png
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I will do the gig weekend event since I want to have all of clothing and I need to increase my ranking on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Naimonster wrote: »
    Megannita, my male is on android and female is on iOS. It just reminds me of last weekend event where everyone received event stars for doing the event gig and I didn't.

Oh yeah those are super hard to win, I only won that one so far and I've been keeping them on forever. Speaking of which, yesterday I tried deleting you and re-adding you on google+. I hope that helps you appear in my game, I want to see you!

I'm sorry Nai. That really sucks. Have you asked Glu about it?
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I have the worst luck
    Screenshot_2015-08-21-17-59-30_zpsaaiqhmxl.png

I usually get annoyed when I win $4000 inside the gift boxes from the weekend event. And I'm usually not happy when I win free clothing that are from the daily gift boxes that are put in the weekend event gift boxes. Like really Glu? All I wanted to win is the special event items.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I usually get annoyed when I win $4000 inside the gift boxes from the weekend event. And I'm usually not happy when I win free clothing that are from the daily gift boxes that are put in the weekend event gift boxes. Like really Glu? All I wanted to win is the special event items.

Well I should be happy but those shoes are just plain ugly...
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    ChristyKay wrote: »
    I opened SEVEN gift boxes this morning. I got 4k kash on FOUR of them and clothes you can win in regular boxes in the rest. I'm SO ****ed. I got no event items and I'm sure as hell not buying more kstars to open more which means with none of the special items I'm probably not gonna be able to finish the event. Why do you do this to me glu?!

AppleP the ipad bought a lot of boxes and got a mixture of items and 4000 and Stars and Energy. But she's got a running start now with 3 of the special bonus items, but that white lace shirt became My VatsHair. But when she finishes, I then have 2 games to concentrate, instead of 3 at once. I just want to be able to buy clothes.
    I finished all the gigs for the 3.3.0 update and didnt get any new gigs and this morning i opened my game and Simon called me and gave me 3kstars then i started doing the new "fixed" gigs and i finished 15 new gigs thats what i meant ..

I don't know what I got, I've still got a heating pad on my leg, my back hurts and I'm just tapping away endlessly. help. I need some music. some pop. some Nicki....some CLEAN Nicki. Help? BrunoM.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Yes, but none of the items everyone is posting
    I use Facebook as well Sabina, did you get the thing with Kourtney n it says the 2day thing?
    Yeah I agree. There's nothing special about those shoes. At least the other shoes to earn from this gig weekend event are at least decent looking.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    They're not so bad. I styled mine with a black dress and I actually think it looks really cute. Glu didn't style it well with the white outfit in the gift boxes, but it's definitely possible to incorporate them into some nice ensembles.
    Megannita wrote: »
    I'm sorry Nai. That really sucks. Have you asked Glu about it?

Oh you don't have to be. Glu has never been helpful with my issues, and I hate going back and forth repeating my issue. I gave up last week when I asked why I didn't get event stars for doing event gigs. I don't get if I'm not clear enough or Lisa doesn't understand.

Oh well, at least this time I got something from the boxes this time, male got some pants from the wardrobe that can't be gifted and female got the shoes.

Music, anyone?

[video=youtube_share;m5nDRg9bcaw]http://youtu.be/m5nDRg9bcaw[/video]
    PM to add
    I'm not that excited to win 50 energy bolts. Why Glu keep on putting extra energy bolts inside of the weekend event gift boxes? It's pointless since it's always inside of the daily gift boxes. All I wanted was the skirt. 😕
    tmp_10387_Screenshot_2015_08_21_14_20_41_1_14097.png
    image hosting more than 5mb
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I got the sapphire ring in my gift box but I was kinda hoping for the skirt!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I just spent waaaaaaayyyyy too many K Stars opening boxes trying to get the cream lace top. After lots of $4,000 Kash and 50 energy bolts, I am giving up on the BradPittsHair of the ladies' "gift" boxes. I have spent the last hour or so trying to come up with passable outfits for the winter white split skirt I "won."

UJnP2WD.jpg
    EYD8ZZt.jpg
    g6oxGbK.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Beautiful Holly!!

Oh yes, hideous. I know what my next "Tackiest Outfit" will be based around. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I won the skirt. Not bad, not bad at all. Now the problem is I gotta wait until level 37 to get the cream top that would match it lmao.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    This song is stuck in my head..
    Does anyone know how much these dresses cost? I'm only on level 32 on my game.
    tmp_3424_Screenshot_2015_08_21_16_59_25_1_140973.png
    screenshot tool
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    The peach color dress is 100 kstars,not sure about the purple dress.
    Sophie