Weekend Event 08/21/2015 - Surprise Surprise Surprise! (or No Clues to Be Had)

Comments

• primadiamondsprimadiamonds Registered Users 36 Posts
    I have no weekend event! ): I got the call from Khloe about the surprise birthday prank, but no boxes or notification of the weekend event like usual
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hmmmm, could it have been 60Stars? Once I asked s sales associate why something was discounted. She looked it up.....'weird color' they were purple. lol. Adorable dress.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I just finished the first special gig from the weekend ... ugh very exhaustive!

I won 30 points + 6 bonus now waiting another 12 hours for the second, this 'prank' thing with the Kardashian sisters will not end well, I can see them turning against me!

My pets are angry today, some of them didn't released energy only k$ and xp points, this isn't something unusual but happen more than once in a day and with more than one pet is very strange, is someone else going through this?

I got the shoes and so far I haven't found much use for them.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I got the exclusive shirt in my free giftbox. I'm really happy about that because it's the only item out of the whole event that I actually like... Everything else is just plain and ugly.
    image_zpsojusslrz.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Rihanna always have the best songs ever! 😎
    Too bad it's not even relatable to this weekend's gig event 😮
    [video=youtube_share;oQW2FFt3-A8]https://youtu.be/oQW2FFt3-A8[/video]
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm pretty sure the lavender dress is 60 K stars. It's very cute! Plus I love that it's genuinely summery and a unique color in our KKH wardrobe.

ppRObYt.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I got the exclusive shirt in my free giftbox. I'm really happy about that because it's the only item out of the whole event that I actually like... Everything else is just plain and ugly.

Congratulations on getting the best item in this weekend's special event "gift" boxes. That's awesome. I love that it's not another plaid shirt.
    Glu went super boring for the ladies this weekend. Boring sunglasses and shoes. I see what the men face with most weekend events.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Ooh, I love Rihanna. Especialliy BBHMM, I think this is the worst they could have done with the weekend event. I was hoping it was a VIP event because I just spent all of my k-stars... Oh well..
    At least I have the beautiful calabases mansion now?
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Would it be wise to spend stars on an extra box to see if I get the cream top? I'm not really fond of all the items, and I was interested in the skirt which I got... but is it worth it at all or should I wait?
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    Omg I love Empire! I can't wait until the second season comes back! It's my favorite TV show. I love the music especially the drama that comes along with it. I love the soundtrack and it's apart of my playlist.
    [video=youtube_share;hkAWcrmvyRE]https://youtu.be/hkAWcrmvyRE[/video]
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Would it be wise to spend stars on an extra box to see if I get the cream top? I'm not really fond of all the items, and I was interested in the skirt which I got... but is it worth it at all or should I wait?

Koko and I both spent too many K stars trying to get the cream lace top. I'm calling it BradPittsHair and ahe is calling it MyVatsHair because we want it so much yet we are unable to obtain it. :-(
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Koko and I both spent too many K stars trying to get the cream lace top. I'm calling it BradPittsHair and ahe is calling it MyVatsHair because we want it so much yet we are unable to obtain it. :-(

I mean, don't get me wrong, the only item I was interested in was the skirt because I'm a sucker for high waist skirts with buttons on the side, but... nothing matches with it. I'd have to wait until level 37 to get that cream top which is the exact shade as the skirt, so I was considering spending some k-stars to see if I got the top.

But, I don't buy kstars, I earn them through videos, and I'm not particularly fond of how the boxes have been organized as of lately, so I'm afraid of getting some s-hitty a-ss reward like cash or a regular box item.

I might as well just wait to reach level 37... which is like 5 levels away from me but it's okay.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Does it need 600 stars to get the current dress?
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Yeah ever since glu raised it.
    Sophie
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Yeah ever since glu raised it.

Thanks for the reply. That's way too much for these ugly items :eek:
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Chanrin, you called for hunks?And with that.........see you dolls in the morning.

Can't believe I forgot to give my thanks to Koko for this
    giphy.gif

BTW dolls, do you have any favorite hunk/Babe at the moment? Mine would be this guy...

PSX_20150822_020712_zpspqhegmvn.jpg

Have a nice weekend! What are you planning to do ??
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Why do these 8 hr side gigs take longer to complete than 8 hr storyline gigs? Uggghhh!!!! It's taking up all of my energy.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I mean, don't get me wrong, the only item I was interested in was the skirt because I'm a sucker for high waist skirts with buttons on the side, but... nothing matches with it. I'd have to wait until level 37 to get that cream top which is the exact shade as the skirt, so I was considering spending some k-stars to see if I got the top.

But, I don't buy kstars, I earn them through videos, and I'm not particularly fond of how the boxes have been organized as of lately, so I'm afraid of getting some s-hitty a-ss reward like cash or a regular box item.

I understand completely. I don't love the cream lace top but I won the skirt. If you go to page 18 in this thread you'll find I out together several outfits with the cream skirt. I don't love any of the ensembles but I don't want to waste any more K stars on boxes. I have to buy K stars as Glu takes away the video watching option once you purchase k stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I have no weekend event! ): I got the call from Khloe about the surprise birthday prank, but no boxes or notification of the weekend event like usual

Are you playing on facebook?. Weekend events are the light of my week and today I'm have no weekend event :(. Khloe and the Jenner girls called me and I've done one quest for each story line but I have no weekend event notification poping up, not am I getting event starts for my jobs, side or storyline. That is just so sad...is like we Facebook players are not even considered when technical difficulties happen. And I've waited for an event with sunglasses forever!!

I'm Stardust by the way!. Hey all :D ...after some technical problems I'm finally able to post in the forum, it looks like so much fun in here. Koko, thanks for your help, apparently I just needed to join the active members group on my profile to be able to post.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    My gift box,
    image.jpg1_zpss3n1aqin.jpg
    I'm glad I got the skirt, anyway here's my doll modeling it. (With her new bae)
    image.jpg1_zpsob5q5kku.jpg
    Oh yes the nursery background, um, I just put Christian Ryan to sleep
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Here I am modelling off the new shoes everyone hates. I don't think they're so bad personally.

CM7XteOUwAEKVzK.jpgCM-zWOEVAAA3ejC.jpgCM-0IrvUkAA1M8V.jpg
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    seem like there are no items coming for me this weekend :(
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Finally remembered that I should earn the free gift box for the event... And it was awesome!
    Yeah, it's definitely a good idea to spend real-world money, gambling these odds.
    image.jpg1_zpsap9u5746.jpg
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
    Wolf == I'm ok with those shoes too. Am I in love with them? No. But I don't hate them. We have soooo many pairs of black & gold shoes that I'm happy to see a black & silver pair. I think they work well with some outfits.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Danielle == at least you avoided the hideous hairstyle. Instead of Perez, they should have removed that!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Are you playing on facebook?. Weekend events are the light of my week and today I'm have no weekend event :(. Khloe and the Jenner girls called me and I've done one quest for each story line but I have no weekend event notification poping up, not am I getting event starts for my jobs, side or storyline. That is just so sad...is like we Facebook players are not even considered when technical difficulties happen. And I've waited for an event with sunglasses forever!!

I'm Stardust by the way!. Hey all :D ...after some technical problems I'm finally able to post in the forum, it looks like so much fun in here. Koko, thanks for your help, apparently I just needed to join the active members group on my profile to be able to post.

Welcome Stardust!
    I'm glad Koko was able to help you figure out how to post here. It's a fun & friendly place.

I'm sorry to hear the Facebook people aren't receiving the weekend events. I assume you've tried to contact Glu to find out why?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I had my husband open up my giftbox this week so that if I got something awful, I could just blame him xD BUT I got the shoes that everyone hates -- better than K Kash at least!! Would have like the shirt but ehhhh not complaining, I actually got something. Not really crazy about the earner outfit though. Guess it's time to keep grinding out relationship points.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    wolfandbutter, same here, I'm fine with the shoes. They look a tad bit bulky at the front, but I don't think it's by no means ugly.

This was my free box, I'm just happy I got the shoes, but 2 $4000KCash?! Sign the petition to remove it, the link is under my signature!

5n0fBvu.jpg
    QeAPxhp.jpg
    PM to add
  • MarshybeansMarshybeans Registered Users 33 Posts
    I've only just got the shoes and working all weekend! It's going to be tough but I want to see if I can still get all of them.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So yesterday I kind of gave the tone of how would end the weekend special gigs ...
    bHqgLMK.png?1

I'm afraid of what Kourtney & Khloe are preparing to me within few hours lol

The second gig with Khloe is much less exhaustive than the first one, only 3h giving 22 points + bonus.

I don't think the shoes that apparently all the girls are earning from the boxes so terrible, truth be told this weekend the girls didn't receive the most fantastic items in the world, but is that lately you have been pampered with wonderful hair, dresses , lips with gloss and so many other things.

If you girls were getting what boys receive ... well for us it is just another day at the office.

Did some guy got the fedora with wavy hair?
    9aFWQ96.png?1

We must recognize that Glu has given attention to the long-haired guys lately, here in the forum there are several guys like that, how about in an upcoming opportunity to give us a long hair to grind and please add together to the set a backpack with a puppy! Thank you :p

Holly you don't have to hold to joking with my name, it's funny when people refer to a problem with the boxes as another vatsincident lol

Nai hot hot hot!

I didn't get the third item yet, how are you guys doing?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!