Weekend Event 08/21/2015 - Surprise Surprise Surprise! (or No Clues to Be Had)

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I got this pants that has the yellow borders (are they called Kim's pick or something?). Wished I had gotten the shirt instead.

IsFXaFm.png

Here's Jax with Charli in his new pants.

VxaTtw0.jpg

Vats you look good in that fedora long hair! Keep the picture if you didn't manage to get it in the end :p

I'll be grinding hard for the females outfit, close to the 3rd item now. Jax is slow, he's busy with his new girlfriend that sticks like a glue... if he doesn't get the last item I'm ok but I'm sure my cousin will be a great helping hand LOL :p
    PM to add
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I just recently became a member on here so I thought I'd start here.. :)
    I've been lucky with the boxes this week, got 2 out of 4 items, but I wish I could've gotten the lace top. It's too cute.
    Here's my girl atm. :D
    t6a03l.jpg
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Welcome Mani! Your doll is gorgeous!

Nai I love those pants, Vats is wearing it in the teaser above, it is very basic but combines with various items of the wardrobe.

I think I've asked it once, but it never hurts to ask again ... lend me your cousin?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm starting the event a little late this weekend because I was busy yesterday. I'm not too impressed with the items other than the outfits, especially the skirt and lace top! I wish I could have gotten them but when I opened my boxes I got the shoes, energy, and a pair of regular giftbox shoes.

Does anyone else hate when that happens? I spent 40 kstars to open a box to get shoes I could have gotten for free! And they're the reddish snakeskin (?) or whatever heels.

I want to keep trying for the outfit in the giftbox but I don't want to blow all my koins, especially if a VIP event is coming up.
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I'm currently at 98/150 I wish they'd done something to make the shoes look better. I'm aiming for the dress but I'm not sure if i'll get there.
    If the next weekend event is a VIP event, I am going to cringe..
    Meanwhile I'm just tapping out energy.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    wolfandbutter, same here, I'm fine with the shoes. They look a tad bit bulky at the front, but I don't think it's by no means ugly.

This was my free box, I'm just happy I got the shoes, but 2 $4000KCash?! Sign the petition to remove it, the link is under my signature!

5n0fBvu.jpg
    QeAPxhp.jpg

Your doll's striped shoes matches with the striped dress. That's the best styled wardrobe that I've seen so far.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Welcome Stardust!
    I'm glad Koko was able to help you figure out how to post here. It's a fun & friendly place.

I'm sorry to hear the Facebook people aren't receiving the weekend events. I assume you've tried to contact Glu to find out why?

Thanks! that's very sweet. I've tried to contact glu but I don't really understand how it works. I've followed the facebook help link for the app and it takes me to a place where the options are for iOS or android. Some others have been trying to contact withour answer...at least 'till the last time I saw the comments on the facebook page for the game. The app has been having trouble for the last week. Today for example I'm not even able to enter the game. The app loads 35,3% and stops loading. I'm level 30 and my doll just had her first baby, so I don't want to give up!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Carol, thanks I'm blushing :p I thought they matched well too.

Oh Vats, $10/ hour xD You need to find a helping hand, everyone needs to. Grab your friend, your brother, your sister, your boyfriend, your girlfriend LOL!

Mani, welcome! At first glance, I thought the skirt was a pants, then I realized ohhh.

And yes it's highly probable it's a VIP event next week.
    PM to add
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ok, I said that I was going to give up on the cream lace blouse but, as many of you know, I lack willpower. I decided to open one last set of boxes and opened 50 energy, then the hated $4,000 Kash, and finally the expensive cream lace top!

o2WAfsJ.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations Holly you're stunning!

I noticed that there is a similar top in the women's wardrobe or is that a dress?
    xrTg2U4.png?1

As you guys can see I got the shorts and found a way to wear it properly, but from Monday it will be for sale :p
    kkhlexi wrote: »
    Does anyone else hate when that happens?

Everyone hates, everyone has been a victim of, everyone back to buy it, one of the mysteries of the universe!

Nai 10 bucks? What is the problem with these kids today? When I was younger my cousins begged to play "snake" on my phone :rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I can't help but notice the woman on the left... She lost or something?

What is the problem with "me" you mean, I'm the one who collects the money :p Snake? The pixelated game? I love that! Or rather 'loved'.

Hey anyone who plays on android wanna add my Jax? He's kinda lonely out there, I think he only sees Moony, Koko, Charli. And Vats never appeared sadly.
    PM to add
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Thank you so much Vats and Naimonster ;)

I'm contemplating whether I should open another box hoping that it'll be the lace top.. I don't want to end up with a 4k box.. :confused:
    Vats - the Girl on the left if wearing a dress from our wardrobe. We don't have many blouses. We have lots of casual solid tops but only a couple of dressy ones.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Mani86 wrote: »
    Thank you so much Vats and Naimonster ;)

I'm contemplating whether I should open another box hoping that it'll be the lace top.. I don't want to end up with a 4k box.. :confused:

Don't count your luck with 1 box only, we all know how these gift boxes are. But best of luck regardless!
    PM to add
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Does anyone know how much these dresses cost? I'm only on level 32 on my game.
    tmp_3424_Screenshot_2015_08_21_16_59_25_1_140973.png
    screenshot tool

The peach dress is 100 k stars the purple is 60 K stars
    GC Minne622
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Can someone tell me how much these black boots cost? They come with level 30 and I need to know how much K stars I need to hold back because we probably get a VIP event next weekend :D

CDH_mhbXIAAEh-8.jpg
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Can someone tell me how much these black boots cost? They come with level 30 and I need to know how much K stars I need to hold back because we probably get a VIP event next weekend :D

CDH_mhbXIAAEh-8.jpg
    Ok I took a screenshot since I didn't even purchased it yet. Here's the price.
    tmp_13580_Screenshot_2015_08_22_17_54_44_2_13030.png
    temporary image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Ok I took a screenshot since I didn't even purchased it yet. Here's the price.
    tmp_13580_Screenshot_2015_08_22_17_54_44_2_13030.png
    temporary image hosting

Thank you so much, Carol! 45 is a good price and I can't wait to reach level 30. I hope I'm gonna get there next week. I want these boots soooo badly :D
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Thank you so much, Carol! 45 is a good price and I can't wait to reach level 30. I hope I'm gonna get there next week. I want these boots soooo badly :D

Your welcome. I'm glad that I could help. I'm planning on my second comeback as soon I reached #1 ☆ on my game. I think that I'm going to choose love guru since my doll is struggling to conceived her first child. At this point that will be a better option for me till now.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Your welcome. I'm glad that I could help. I'm planning on my second comeback as soon I reached #1 ☆ on my game. I think that I'm going to choose love guru since my doll is struggling to conceived her first child. At this point that will be a better option for me.
    Good luck on your comeback! :) Meanwhile my kids on the game are giving my doll a headache but there is NO way my doll is leaving them alone with that nanny...
    But then again my doll's boyfriend is being needy.
    Good luck on your comeback! :) Meanwhile my kids on the game are giving my doll a headache but there is NO way my doll is leaving them alone with that nanny...
    But then again my doll's boyfriend is being needy.

Thanks for wishing me good luck! I don't know long I can keep up with my annoying hubby but I have to stay with him since conceiving two babies is the cheapest option for me. My doll and her hubby always have disagreements when it comes to these random hours of dates. My hubby wants shorter dates and I want longer dates. Uggghhh!!!! My doll and her hubby had an argument about that on the last dating weekend event. He is constantly giving me headaches.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Thanks for wishing me good luck! I don't know long I can keep up with my annoying hubby but I have to stay with him since conceiving two babies is the cheapest option for me. My doll and her hubby always have disagreements when it comes to these random hours of dates. My hubby wants shorter dates and I want longer dates. Uggghhh!!!! My doll and her hubby had an argument about that on the last dating weekend event. He is constantly giving me headaches.
    Yikes! Are you dumping him after you have the kids? That's what I did with my ex-hubby. No shame here, he just stood there all day.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    How is everyone doing this event? I will be lucky if all 3 get the glasses. 12 Stars a gig is killing me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yikes! Are you dumping him after you have the kids? That's what I did with my ex-hubby. No shame here, he just stood there all day.

I don't know maybe⁉ I'm not too sure. My doll and her hubby made up after the argument. But I hope that he at least is going to help with the kids, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen though. Glu needs to make that an option so that players can choose either the nanny or our spouse to be inside of the nursery room.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I'll have the outfit by morning. I was worried this morning but I always forget you get a nice amount of stars for the quest associated with the weekend. I've met with Khloe and now I'm waiting for the People's Pick (which I'm assuming is the prank on "me").

Koko = I don't know how you keep up with three games.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I think I'm doing so-so I'm only a few points away from the shoes. I guess my main objective is the dress. But if not that at LEAST the sunglasses.
    I only have 8hr gigs! Why??
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    How is everyone doing this event? I will be lucky if all 3 get the glasses. 12 Stars a gig is killing me.

Right ??

I'm still behind on the event quest, I have yet to start Khloe's prank in 3 hours and It took me 2 days to get 300 event stars! And now I'm supposed to get the remaining 300 in some 20 hours --_-- I'm still gonna try to go for the outfit but I won't push it. It won't be a big loss if I fail.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    I already got the shoes now I am on my way to get the sunglasses. These 8 hr side gigs are so stressful. Uggghhh!!!!!!!!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG