Weekend Event 08/21/2015 - Surprise Surprise Surprise! (or No Clues to Be Had)

Comments

• ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    This event is killing me. Out of 9 boxes I opened, the only event item I got was the shoes, so I'm getting basically no bonus stars which makes this 10x harder.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think I know why it's taking me long to get the sunglasses. The gigs that are related to this gig weekend event will be available in 11 more hours. And the last gig will give more event points.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Professional events have always been the most difficult even before the change of values in the score to complete the event, I think because the past two weekends have been easier (date and party) we forget that!

I finished the weekend special gigs , yes we are pranked, but I received after a tiring 8h gig 30 points + bonus (18 in my case) + 50 points for finishing all special gigs.

Just 101 points for me to complete my event! Tomorrow there's more!

Good night everybody!:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    My doll JUST got the shoes. That was AFTER a PAINFUL 8hr gig. Please just give me the sunglasses already. Anyway here's my doll modeling it
    pxl54.gif
    Sorry for the bad quality!
    I want the sunglasses so badly already, but I will have to struggle just to get the last piece of clothing.
    😯
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Anyone knows how many bonus stars we get for completion the special events this weekend?
  • KerriKerri Registered Users 22 Posts
    600 stars. ��������
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    I've pretty much half-assed this event.. I'd be lucky to get the sunglasses, let alone the outfit.

Also, is it just me or are all the storyline gigs harder? Before I could get 2 stars in 8 hr gigs with 34 energy but now I only get 1 1/2 and sometimes even less?
    Yes❗❗❗
    The last gig gave me so many event points. Now I am on my way to get that last piece of clothing.
    tmp_787_Screenshot_2015_08_23_05_18_52_1_1303046.png
    image url upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Thanks Perez, but you're still not saved. I've never received so many fans in one setting since they removed 24hr gigs.

image_zpsrqrgztv5.jpg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I haven't been able to do the event since it started on Friday (21/08/15) because my game won't load at all :\ that's me losing fans and my wife leaving me ffs
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Ok so I finished the event! Even though I personally think all of the items for the boys were ugly, I managed to style them to where they don't look as bad.
    image_zpsk6knda0e.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Only nine hours left, I might be able to get the shoes. I didn't really play much the weekend because it's my birthday today. Anyways, I won the skirt and earrings in the gift boxes but I really wanted that shirt. It looks so soft and romantic. Oh well I'm not betting more on my luck, so I'm keeping it like that.

The skirt is cute but I don't like the buttons, and paired it with the bag that I won in the gift boxes too.
    25r36kg.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Happy Birthday Natchula! !

maxresdefault.jpg
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I finished the event, even though I'm not too fond of everything. I guess that means I should go and search for some hobbies :D

i2TkAcw.jpg
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I say I wouldn't work hard for the outfit but with 10 hours and 150 stars left it'd be a waste right...? OTL I'm hopeless... it's because of players like me that Glu keeps on making things harder & harder ;(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Natchula! !

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for the love!
    add me on GC; natbchula
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I finished the event, even though I'm not too fond of everything. I guess that means I should go and search for some hobbies :D

i2TkAcw.jpg

That outfit looks good on your doll! If they had added a bomb silver necklace, I think it might make the outfit go on another level?
    add me on GC; natbchula
    natchula wrote: »
    That outfit looks good on your doll! If they had added a bomb silver necklace, I think it might make the outfit go on another level?

Thank you! A necklace would definitely do something for that outfit :)

And happy birthday, my dear!

Kim-Kardashian-Blows-Kiss.gif
    Done!
    rtyfOn6.png?1

Natchula happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Congratulations for completing the event Trevor and Cherrey! And Trevor thanks for the ideas of how to match the event items with other pieces of the wardrobe!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thanky you, Vats! And congratulations to you too! The male items are even worse than the female ones in my opinion, but your doll stuns in every outfit, even in Willow's trash bag dress :D
    You're absolutely right Cherrey!

If the girls get 'wonderful' items, we guys receive 'good' items, but if the girls get 'good' items we guys are doomed lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Beyoncé33Beyoncé33 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Hi everybody !!

I'm a new member in this forum and i just wanna to show you my doll with her new skirt from the VIP event of this weekend !!!

KKH_Screenshot_1440358928885.jpg
    Okay so I'm 31 points away from the sunglasses. I really want the sunglasses, maybe I can style them with the swimsuit Kim gives me later in the storyline..
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats everyone who got to where they wanted! Happy Birthday Natchula, and welcome to the forums Beyonce :)

Since the last two weekends were great, I dreaded this weekend's, I particularly hated the fact that the wait time for the event gigs took forever, and that the event gigs itself was long and boring without being able to invite a friend.

But hey, it's all good. I grinded, and reached the end. Love the outfit!

JuDqGuf.jpg

The bonus stars from having a gift box item makes a whole lot of difference. Jax is like 150 or so points away from the end with 7 hours to go. Go or no go?
    PM to add
    My doll just got proposed to, she stared at her nails to prevent letting out a waterfall of tears--but Aaron(Her now fiancé) Was a nervous wreck, but my doll found that cute.
    image.jpg2_zpsl47f9asz.jpg
    image.jpg1_zps9ujndrnk.jpg
    Christian Ryan is going to be the ring bearer and Regina Grace is going to be one of the flower girls.
    Mama shows off the ring
    image.jpg3_zpsiw6v5myf.jpg
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    sxglc6.jpg

I've finished! I need a nap so bad.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I'm on 233 points right now. I wonder if it's even possible to finish... Challenge accepted.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

I definitely won't be able to finish the event I'm currently at 271/300 and in the middle of a 3hr gig. I have school tomorrow so time will only tell if I can finish or not.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I thought I wouldn't complete for my android game since he was around 350 points. But completing the whole event gig brought me about 100 points closer. I've been tapping crazily, and have since earned 60 points. So I have 90 points to go, which equates to 4-5 3hour gigs. Thank god I can sleep in tomorrow.

Go for it everyone!
    PM to add