Disappeared Friends, Help! T_T

PicKing_69PicKing_69 Registered Users 22 Posts
I have a problem with my contact list, long ago i had a lot of contacts (arround 70), but after few updates ago a lot of my contacts disappeared (now i have around 20), I tried log out & long in of my social networks but nothing happens, but this not happens with the new contacts added, right now i have around 20 friends only, I erased friends of my google+ and facebook, nothing happens too, some people can see me but i cant see people (except the 20 of before), I erased npc's contacts but nothing happens too. All my friends plays on android and I'm an android player.
Sorry if I commit any mistakes but I'm not native speaker

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, Welcome to the forum. A number of us are having a problem having people show up. Th Unforutnately there are a number of different aspects. First, you losing friends, often that is connection issues. I lost a number of friends for no reason, maybe they removed me from their circles, but sometimes they are gone, then they come back. I was a false #1 for 4 days last month. My upper friends were gone. Then on about the 5th day, I went back to my rank of 20, and those friends were back.

There is a thread about Google+ friends not appearing in our games. There is no telling when they'll show up, but we're trying to trouble shoot that. It's very fickle. I'll move this thread over to the other one when I locate it. I'm sorry there are no answers available at this time, I'm still waiting for people to show up, but other people who added me later, already show up. Hang in there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Android players have always had this issue with contact list being partially wiped out, I don't think there's a solution as of now, but you should send Glu an in-game ticket if the following doesn't work for you.

I've had a slightly different issue, where my friend list would wipe out leaving about 5 friends in my list, but everything goes back to normal after a few hours or by the next day.

If waiting doesn't work, you should try logging out and back in of your google+ account and make sure you have a stable wifi connection. I think I might have also heard that if you connect to Facebook as well, there might be issues with your google+ friends appearing in your game. I have since disconnected from Facebook.
    PM to add
  • PicKing_69PicKing_69 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Thanks kokokokonut, this bug it's so annoying, I met people with the same problem, i dont know if you work on glu... but they should give us an a solution soon. I've been waiting two month for glu fix it but update by update the problem still, maybe a new option for organize the real contacts (I have die contacts and I cant erase them because they don't are in my circles)
    I had a game that wouldn't see anyone else if I was logged into Facebook, but so many others use it with no issue. GameCenter for the iOS users is usually perfect connecting people. There was a thread, I'll find it, where customer care told a player to have the other person contact customer care about it and they would check it out. If that works, it could be good news for all of us.

And, you can remove people from your circles, and I'e heard it takes forever but they will sometimes leave your game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Naimonster I have this problem after an update, I try to erase the cache and the memory of google play and play game, but isnt works too and like I said before I tryed to Log out and log it to my social networks including the google acount but this doesnt works too U_U.
    I erased people too of my circles and facebook contacts but doesnt works. In fact I have erased friends on my contact list (i did that 2 or 3 weeks ago) and i sent a mail for glu but they are slow
    If they are player controlled, Glu cannot break the connection. Google+ is the conduit. That's where the connection is. For iOS it is Game Center. I think of it as GC and G+ same thing different OS and of course GC does it better as far as making the connection. Both systems sukko when it comes to letting us disconnect from one another. But, in the last update I think Glu showed they're more than happy to let us remove the contacts within their realm. Glu enabled us to delete NPCs. Now Game Center and Google+ have to follow suit, and let us disconnect from people. I think this shows Glu can be very receptive and responsive to what we'd like in the game at times.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    PicKing_69 wrote: »
    I erased people too of my circles and facebook contacts but doesnt works. In fact I have erased friends on my contact list (i did that 2 or 3 weeks ago) and i sent a mail for glu but they are slow

For Android, sometimes simply being logged into FB from the game freezes the connection sometimes. I knew this happened when one of my dolls was changing in the game, but the other game didn't see the change. That's when I go check settings and jiggle things around so to speak. So, check and see if the game is logged into FB. (Fingers crossed that helps)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well... I think that I found a solution. The problem is with google+ friends. I did a test adding a google+ friend to facebook and he appears again. I hope they fix this soon...