No Free Offers/Videos

DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
So ever since I bought pack to get rid of the ads, I can't watch videos or do offers anymore? Is there any way to watch videos or complete offers even after buying a pack? I'm a bit low on k-stars and I want to prep for VIP events/gift boxes and I'd rather not spend real money since I have other things to buy as well..

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Some people have complained this disappeared after purchase, but the majority of us have not experienced that. We are all subject to the availabilty of offers in our area, but if all the other offers for free Stars or Cash have disappeared, then you can always send a customer care ticket through InGame Messaging and ask them to look into this for you. I'm afraid the answer will come back that sometimes there is just nothing available, but I hope I'm wrong. I do know that after a certain point you've hit the max and must wait for that limit to be reset. THis happened to me, and for about 3 or 4 months i had no videos to watch. Then all of a sudden, they were back. They do come and go but if you'd like to investigate, by all means, good luck If you do send in a ticket, would your come back and fill us in on what happened?

:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Delphine wrote: »
    So ever since I bought pack to get rid of the ads, I can't watch videos or do offers anymore? Is there any way to watch videos or complete offers even after buying a pack? I'm a bit low on k-stars and I want to prep for VIP events/gift boxes and I'd rather not spend real money since I have other things to buy as well..
    I'm in the same boat. I can't watch vids for stars now because I bought stars. Best way to deal with it is to send an in game ticket & patiently wait till Glu can do something about it. Good luck.

I still ill buy my kstars & yes, I still can't watch videos.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Did you submit a ticket Zoë? What was their response?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    At the start, I used to be able to watch ad videos like the majority of the players. Then I bought some KStars offer pack, and immediately the ad button disappeared. One fine day when my family member accidentally deleted KKH from my iPad, I re-downloaded KKH and managed to restore my game, I was able to watch ad videos again. At the same time, I received in-game ads which should have been gone because I purchased Kstars before, I raised the issue here before but it was never solved. It didn't bug me long enough because I bought more KStars, and once again the ad button disappeared. I even took screenshots this time.

I raised the issue via email and this was the first reply.

hzqh8Ys.jpg

There was no help or explanation given. So I asked, how long will the investigations take, and this was the reply.

0B6KKFE.jpg

And so I waited and waited, and this time I contacted them via in-game support. I got the same reply as the first ever email I received, so I asked again, next thing I knew the conversation was closed. So I asked politely again and this was our whole conversation.

HZ2kGv7.jpg

My whole conclusion is that there is no solution now and their investigations takes an indefinite time, I don't think they're understanding and digesting the whole situation some of us face. Also, I disagree about the ad button not being there due to video limit, or area difference, or whatever was mentioned. Because it is a fact that two times I bought KStars, two times the ad button disappeared immediately. I can be wrong once, but I can't be wrong twice.
    PM to add
    When she mentioned Demographic, that's something so open ended and vague. There's no way to pin that down. I've long said it's like commercials on tv as far as what sponsors want to support, but now to turn it around to our personal demographic. How do you argue that.

HOWEVER....The point, and the part that wasn't addressed, was why a large number of people all report losing the offer for free videos the exact moment they bought stars...killing ads. I wonder....perhaps it's not that you bought stars....you opted out of the ads between screens is it possible that in some cases that also inadvertently opted you out of the ads (or videos) that paid stars?
    I think we have to approach this from that possibility. Nai, let's try to find out how many people this happened to and what their game details are. I'm going to start a thread, in General Discussion
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    It isn't the "No Videos Available" that's a problem, but the option for earning *free* k-stars has completely disappeared. (Normally located underneath all the purchasable packs). I can't download apps, complete surveys, or do anything that will earn me free k-stars.

EDIT: I'll send in a ticket as well.
    Ok, I put it in General Discussion, because I've read this issue a lot there, and it will prob get more views/posters.

And I'll post a Announcement as a sticky up here in Support. Hope this helps. I'd like to be able to actually get this fixed if it something about the ads we don't want and the ads we do want

Edited because I closed the thread I started, clearly I misunderstood and obviously Customer Care is a better way to go, Sorry people are having this issue. Maybe Delphine's answer will be more responsive than the one Nai received :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Are u guys missing the icon for free K Stars like this? I sent a ticket when my daughter got an iPad Air cause her disappeared too, but I never got a response.

Screenshot_2015-08-25-19-36-28_zps1p8nyr9h.png
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Ben WijayaBen Wijaya Registered Users 36 Posts
    Delphine wrote: »

Do not worry, you are not alone on this one. When I started playing Kim Kardashian: Hollywood about a year ago I went ahead and purchased a small pack of k-stars to remove the advertisements, and guess what - the same thing happened to me. The 'Get Free Stars' option had suddenly vanished! I deleted and re-downloaded the application but there was still no button in sight. It re-appeared about a week later.