Options

****Need Help ASAP Please, KKH Game will not launch****

KKHKKH Registered Users 10 Posts

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm so sorry this is happening. You're right, you do NOT want to uninstall the game unless absolutely necessary. If the game won't load, I guess you can't use InGame messaging to submit a customer care ticket or retrieve your Hollywood Id. I'd log out of Google, google+, Facebook, Twitter. Then try clearing your cache, closing the game, shut down your device., reopen everything and this time I'd try to launch it from the App Store. - Sometimes this works to refresh the game for me.

Then if still othing works, you can send a ticket into Customer Care, since you can't load the game to use InGame Messaging, you can submit via this page. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=all Explain you can't get into the game to use messaging. ANd then you should try to find your Hollywood ID#. Someone said it was at the bottom of the account page of their App Store, you might look there, and when I get a chance I'll look around as well. Good luck, and I'm so sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHKKH Registered Users 10 Posts
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'll find the post where they specifically said where the ID could be found. I looked around my accounts and can't find it. But I'll look for that post.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary