Game won't load?

RainReyRainRey Registered Users 6 Posts
Hi!

I play the Facebook game and I was trying to play today and it just won't load. I get the loading screen but the bar stops at 35.3% every. time. I've tried all of my other games and they work just fine but this one just won't let me play.

Any ideas?
RR

Comments

• QuacklesQuackles Registered Users 2 Posts
    The reason it's not loading is that the game is set up to load an extra data file for the weekend promotion. This data file is nowhere to be found, and the game gets stuck trying to load it and perpetually failing. I've sent them a ticket, but I imagine the game will load fine once the promotion wears off.

(Disclaimer: I do not work for GLU in any capacity.)
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Quackles wrote: »
    The reason it's not loading is that the game is set up to load an extra data file for the weekend promotion. This data file is nowhere to be found, and the game gets stuck trying to load it and perpetually failing. I've sent them a ticket, but I imagine the game will load fine once the promotion wears off.

(Disclaimer: I do not work for GLU in any capacity.)

Well that sucks because it's 2 days without being able to enter the game and I'm sure the game is not going to stop, meaning if the doll has a husband/wife he/she is divorcing the doll and glu is not going to give us the stars to prevent that for happening and if they do I'm sure is not going to be more than 5...so yeah, a loss/loss situation for us. Thanks glu!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry facebook users are having this issue. I didn't understand a word of what Quackles wrote, but unfortunately the FaceBook version issues are usually only handled with the next update. If it's any consolation, this weekend event is gruelling, Out of 3 games, one is finishing and the other 2 are struggling for sunglasses.

RainRay, try different browsers? That has worked for others in the past. And if you still can't open your game, can you try and send a ticket to Customer Care? I wish I had better advice for Facebook players.

Stardust, you can also send a ticket explaining, and telling them what it costs to make up with your spouse. These seem to be extenuating circumstances, so my fingers are crossed for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelEyes747AngelEyes747 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I really want to play this game on facebook where else can you play it at!!!
  • MeanStreetMeanStreet Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm having the same problem of it being stuck at 35.3. I have tried all browsers on my computer, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Maxthon. Nothing worked. How do you send a ticket to customer care?
    MeanStreet wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem of it being stuck at 35.3. I have tried all browsers on my computer, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Maxthon. Nothing worked. How do you send a ticket to customer care?

I'm not really sure. I went to the glu support page that was linked HERE. From there is not really clear but, I went to the link of CONTACT US and just said everything my little heart needed to say. LOL.

I actually got a email saying that I needed to say in which game the problem was happening and what platform I am ussing. I guess that's it.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    They need that info so they can help. Different platforms have different Operating Systems, and Facebook is available for Windows, and the Mac has a download as well. Also, you should include you Hollywood Game ID, which can be copied from an earlier screen.

Don't give up, just reply back with those pieces of info and see where it takes you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    They need that info so they can help. Different platforms have different Operating Systems, and Facebook is available for Windows, and the Mac has a download as well. Also, you should include you Hollywood Game ID, which can be copied from an earlier screen.

Don't give up, just reply back with those pieces of info and see where it takes you. :)

The problem with the ID Koko is that because we can't actually pass the inicial screen, we can't access that information so easily. What I did was go to https://www.facebook.com/games, then my games and then in the Kim Kardashian Hollywood box, click on the options button. A window is going to pop up and if you scroll all the way down, there is an option of "get help from the developers", if you read the text under that, you'll see your ID.

Thanks for the help!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • SilverMoonSilverMoon Registered Users 1 Posts
    I haven'r been able to play this game for a while, I've tried several different browsers. I had to restore my computer this weekend game still doesn't work stuck on 35% loading
    I hate to say this, but if you are able to reset the game and start over that would probably be the best thing. If you can't event get that far, then you check the FAQ section on the site, https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ and use the contact form there and ask Customer Care for any advice. Stress that you can't get into the game to use in game messaging. I'm sorry this is happening.
    If any Facebook players have any suggestions. feel free to offer them. I hate when people cant play the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Cdavis17Cdavis17 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Its been 4 days since I could play Kim Kardashian Hollywood on facebook, it says loading 35.3% then nothing happens. I use Mozilla, but I tried it on Google Chrome, same thing. Im losing fans, jobs & probably KKH hubby as well. Nothing seems to being done about this problem. Ive posted numerous times on several places on the KKH app page about this issue and none of the developers are doing anything about it, or even letting us know whats going on. Very unprofessional in my opinion. Kim Kardashian Hollywood is losing players because of this issue. I've been playing this game a year now and I'm tempted to quit. So somebody better fix this issue asap. And I want reimbursed for all the K-stars I will lose to get my hubby to not divorce me. fyi
    And I refuse to reset the game I would lose over years worth of experience, fans, etc.
    Cdavis17, I have very little advice other than to try cleaning your cookies, run C Clearner or something. Change browsers, You can contact customer customer care. You can access them from the Help pages - https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web It will help if you can provide you Hollywood ID#/
    What currency payment do you use with a facebook game? With iOS it's iTunes, with Android it's Google+. Someone when said that on the page to your account in whatever you use, you should be able to find your number.

Usually, we just tell Facebook players that they must wait for an update, but if that is not the case, please come back and keep us informed. I'm very sorry this is happening. If this thread is all about Facebook, I'll amend the titel to reflect that, But maybe you can find more help if you do a forum search for Facebook game not loading and see if anything helpful pops up.

I am very sorry you're experiencing this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I have tried different browsers and updated my browsers and clearing cache with no effect.. My Kim Kardasian Id number is: 10201978154014444. I was finally able to get logged in using google Chrome however Im not sure if it will load tomorrow etc. Thanks for your help KoKo.....
    Ok, keep track of that number. Now, if you're able to get in with Chrome, naturally, use that. But, once you're in, I would send an ticket using the InGame messaging, provide that id number (you might want to edit it out of your post above, just put it somewhere safe. It's like the key to your game.) and tell them that you couldn't get in for 4 days, and just now have been able to get in but only seem to be able to play through Chrome.

If you're unable to get in, use the Help Section link to submit a ticket that way, and include your Hollywood ID#

Good luck, and hopefully Happy Playing today, even if you have to use Chrome. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    for the time being my game has loaded, had to charm my in game wife which cost me 10 k stars, and on the top couples i went from 14 to 25, still number 1 on fans which is ok
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
    Wow you've had it rough, but you've had it easy at the same time. 10Stars is a bargain for some buy backs. I didn't even buy myself back till there was a sale on making up with the Phone game. ;) I'm glad you didn't lose #1 Status. ;) Is your spouse an NPC or Player Controlled? Just curious. Recently it was 151 to patch up things with an ex. Maybe that was temporary.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary