Options

Friends and gifting

Bethy3387Bethy3387 Registered Users 4 Posts
Ok so you know how annoying it is when you run out of K stars and you REALLY don't want to buy any!

If anyone could help me out by gifting the 120 K star wedding dress I'd be soooo grateful. I will obviously gift back once pay day arrives!

Thank you all so much in advance. I'm literally addicted to this game!

GC: bethy3387
In game: Bethany

Comments

• Options
    Jessica~JaneJessica~Jane Registered Users 17 Posts
    I guess that no one can give you a wedding dress :/ Try to look a few videos. I've done it that way. I know it's a bit annoying but it's better than nothing right? :)
    Hi :o
    I'm level 21 and on the A-List.
    Add me GC: Jessica~Jane
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    Jessica~Jane's right unfortunately you can't gift a wedding dress, Glu really need to make that possible, AND we should be able to gift K Stars & Kash as well (while they're at it!)
    Bethy3387 wrote: »
    Ok so you know how annoying it is when you run out of K stars and you REALLY don't want to buy any!

If anyone could help me out by gifting the 120 K star wedding dress I'd be soooo grateful. I will obviously gift back once pay day arrives!

Thank you all so much in advance. I'm literally addicted to this game!

GC: bethy3387
    In game: Bethany
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
  • Options
    Bethy3387Bethy3387 Registered Users 4 Posts
    SarahUK wrote: »
    Jessica~Jane's right unfortunately you can't gift a wedding dress, Glu really need to make that possible, AND we should be able to gift K Stars & Kash as well (while they're at it!)

****! Can you gift hairstyles yet? Well any friends would be a bonus and any gifts I get would be a mega bonus. Thanks guys xxx
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Bethy3387 wrote: »
    ****! Can you gift hairstyles yet? Well any friends would be a bonus and any gifts I get would be a mega bonus. Thanks guys xxx

No you can't gift hairstyles either. I think that hairstyles should be gifted to real life friends which is what I said on the suggestions thread. Glu still needs to work on more improvements on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DonCarluchoDonCarlucho Registered Users 20 Posts
    Please add me as a friend and send me some gifts! Game Center name: DonCarlucho