Options

Three attempts for glue support help in and no fix

Hello to anybody that takes the time to help me. I was originally spoken to on the chat help tab and then I was abandoned with no fix.
I have 3 jobs that are still stuck on my screen showing that they are completed but the calling from the agent keeps happening over and over. I still have the calendar shoot number four, the movie at the Raja, and the London Fashion Show stuck on my screen from a few months back. Now to make matters worse I am NOT getting any new jobs. Can somebody please finally help me with this because the last 3 updates did not fix the situation. I do not want to restart the game since I am at a high level and have put in a lot of money.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. What platform is your game on? What was the last thing Customer Care told you? If you are playing on Facebook, I'm sorry but that is the least stable platform for the game, and one on one help is not readily accessible. That might be part of it.

Regardless of what platform it is, sometimes if you haven't finished all your goals, the game won't progress properly. Can you put up some screenshots and maybe between what Customer Care told you and what the screen shows maybe we can figure out how to help. (Have to be honest here, I'm hoping it's NOT facebook. The good news, if you have to restart your game, Customer Care can help you retrieve your special purchases, so that should be a little calming.

I'm sorry this is happening, but I'd like to welcome you to the forum, and hope we can help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Joelle Drugich-CutinoJoelle Drugich-Cutino Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi!Thanks for getting back to me. I play on the Android phone. Support never got into technical help. Last message was a message saying sorry that I was marked as a spam message. They asked me to provide screen shots. I did. No reply. I remessaged on Sam thread and readied a new screen shot. I think my messages,are not getting to who they need to.
  • Options
    How do I attach my screen shot. I'm on my phone and don't see an attach button.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm using android phone and it's on the top right of the screen when you go into the chat.

N1cJWCM.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ok, so your reply from customer care asked for screenshots, and you did. But you haven't gotten a reply and you don't think the screenshots went through.

Can you start another ticket, supply the screenshots as requested, explain you're frustrated because you've been trying to get help for however long, and you've submitted tickets however many times.

I think that current ticket may have been flagged concluded. That's why I'm hoping you can open a clean ticket. And, then the other thing I would try if your InGame messages aren't working, is to use the forum at this link: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ Explain the whole situation, and tell them the requested screenshots are not going through. I'll go check and see if you can include screenshots from that link. If so, those would need to be posted on an image hosting site. More about that when I get back from checking the alternate means of submitting a ticket. brb

ETA: I'm back. Ok, no means of submitting screenshots with that method of contact. But, if your last resort is to contact them there, they will answer you via email, and then hopefully you can reply to their reply to you with the screenshots they requested via InGame Messaging.

Oh, Brainstorm, if you need to send the ticket from that link, while you can't ATTACH screenshots, if you put those screenshots on an imagehosting site like Photobucket and Postimage.org and then when you put the link into the message either the screenshot will show, or the location will be posted so who ever works on the ticket, can follow the links and see your screenshots.

Sounds involved, but i'm trying to cover all possibilities. First thing.....try to submit a new ticket ingame, and use Nai's info on HOW to put the screenshots in.

Good Luck we'll be here waiting. (ok, maybe afk for a few, but we'll be back. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi thanks guys. I was successful in that area to attach screenshots. When I hit support it won't start a new ticket. It continues to the original I think that is part of the problem. The ticket must not be marked "closed "
  • Options
    Screenshot_2015-08-11-22-23-56.png
  • Options
    Oh, what I meant by 'closed' is no more contact goes through on the topic. I've had that happen. Ok, I misread something. You say you replied on a 5am thread. what did that mean? I thought the 5 was an S and you meant Spam, as in you replied on the message thread that had said you were Spam. Sorry about that. But what do you mean 5am Thread?

ETA: I just saw your screenshot. Ok that is pretty whack. just for fun, what is the middle tab that is not shown?

Hang on. Help is on the way. I'm going to see what I can find out for you. But what is the closed tab, you don't need another screenshot now, just tell me what it says.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lol. It does say spam. The "help" person apologized to me saying that the original message was marked as spam and they had to retrieve it to answer me. Maybe they're still having trouble with that.
    The middle tab is calendar shoot #4 in New York City.
  • Options
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. When can you do the Calendar Shoot #44? If that's part of a tast/storyline Customer Care will tell you to complete that task, maybe that's part of something holding the whole thing up. This is just my opinion, and what I believe I was told in one of my many questions to Glu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Unfortunately I have redone each task like 3 or 4 times each. :-(
  • Options
    So the unexposed is another task that shows like the other two? Ok, Got it. Hang in there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary