Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    KerriKerri Registered Users 22 Posts
    I knew a Allison Wonderland and a Mary Christmas. seriously
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Aaaaaaah seriously what is this ??

I'm actually on a side gig given by Simon and I can't invite a guest !! There are like 3 people in the appearance gig so no more room for my +1 ... so no special 5 bolt action "pose together for picture" I'm so mad!!

Screenshot_2015-08-23-17-46-10_zpsj37rufri.png
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Aaaaaaah seriously what is this ??

I'm actually on a side gig given by Simon and I can't invite a guest !! There are like 3 people in the appearance gig so no more room for my +1 ... so no special 5 bolt action "pose together for picture" I'm so mad!!

Screenshot_2015-08-23-17-46-10_zpsj37rufri.png

I did the same gig yesterday. It was the same side gig that gave me the wrong location on my game. I was extremely upset because I couldn't invite anyone to co-star with me on that side gig.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I withdraw what I said about not minding. Get your **** together Glu, don't start abandoning this game just because you got plenty of new stuff coming soon!!!

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    If only Glu could always be that generous
    Screenshot_2015-08-24-21-56-14_zps4r85k7b1.png

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Sam & I finally hit a milestone yesterday. Our relationship maxed out so we took another wedding pic.

oka6va.jpg

Where do we go from here? Only time will tell.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    So Carol Davida and Jack have improved on their relationship level. They agreed to have longer dates together ever since Carol Davida became a love guru. Everything is getting better between them since Carol Davida has decided to focus on her love life first then her professional life second.
    tmp_24698_Screenshot_2015_08_25_00_34_4315575712.png
    free upload pictures
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The day I dreaded has finally arrived!
    Ri3tcsK.png?1

Yesterday when I got home I found my husband daydreaming, he came to me talking about something he was thinking for a while ...
    G0Hu9NF.png?1

Then the dreaded question came from that so lovely mouth ! And I said NO ...
    SacFDcn.png?1

You can see how much Bort was stunned! Oh dear I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!

Worst of all is that this morning he was standing there ready to ask me again! Why Glu?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    SacFDcn.png?1
    I actually feel sorry for him. Poor thing, he looks so sad :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Lol this actually breaks my heart too.

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats this time I'm with Bort... He looks like he lost his soul there.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Vats this time I'm with Bort... He looks like he lost his soul there.

Omg right? Like I can actually feel the sorrow and emptiness within his eyes

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Omg right? Like I can actually feel the sorrow and emptiness within his eyes

Yeah he's eyes... I'm like "Come back, Bort!" But I'm sure Vats can handle him :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    I was feeling super guilty, but now you girls made me feel a p00, thank you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Does anyone look at Misty and think....

sP47WKD.jpg

Julie Benz??

b8olM3v.jpg

It's all I think every time she appears in the storyline - especially when she smiles! (By the way, it took me aaaaggges to find the best picture to show the similarity, and I'm still not happy with my choice, haha)
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Oh Vats! Don't let yourself down, I'm sure Bort will get over it--when you finally say yes :)
  • Options
    I was feeling super guilty, but now you girls made me feel a p00, thank you!

I hope that you can change your mind to have a second child when your SO asks you again. But maybe your SO may have to convince you next time to add a new addition into your family. You might have to reconsider this and think it through.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I noticed that since Glu updated the starlets eyes, my doll visits Love & Hope adoption center and she looks so teary-eyed. She gets so emotional because she wants to have kids naturally and hopes to become a great mother someday.
    tmp_8360_Screenshot_2015_08_26_22_19_14_11867709.png
    screenshot on pc
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Does anyone look at Misty and think....

sP47WKD.jpg

Julie Benz??

b8olM3v.jpg

It's all I think every time she appears in the storyline - especially when she smiles! (By the way, it took me aaaaggges to find the best picture to show the similarity, and I'm still not happy with my choice, haha)

Hmm, I been looking and looking and I think it's only mostly the eyes, those sad looking eyes.

Hey Glu, can you add Misty in our photobooth!!! If Elizabeth Korkov is in there, Misty should be too! Misty is cute!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Danielle your comment made me open a big smile, very conducive!

Carol I'll never say never, who knows in the future when Glu remove that nanny from the nursery and release new hair and eye colors and I can do an unique baby as Mell.

That 'teary-eyed' bug is terrible!

I agree to have Misty in the photobooth!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Has anyone ever wondered why ice cream cost $75 on the Jersey shore? In real life, ice cream is more cheaper to buy than on this game. The price should be cheaper and reasonable to pay for ice cream, not an expensive price. It makes no sense to pay $75 for ice cream❗❗❗ In Punta Mita, everything is cheap there. Why not the Jersey shore then⁉
    tmp_22850_Screenshot_2015_08_27_12_44_27_1186770.png
    upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Wowza... can't believe that I started this thread in January, still going!! :)
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'll never say never, who knows in the future when Glu remove that nanny from the nursery and release new hair and eye colors and I can do an unique baby as Mell.

I actually regret it now as Steph isn't there in the nursery. It looks cute having both pf us around the baby. She was rocking a ghost baby though. You're luckier as Bort isn't doing the baby holding pose.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli I expect them to fix it with the nanny and put her only in the game of who is a single parent.

I want to see Bilal and Steph holding both their babies!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Is is possible that I can network with a record producer to invite on my appearances? It would make sense since he's in the music industry. I didn't see this NPC on my top stars list. I always try to network with him, but that's impossible since my ranking will increase soon and he will end up flirting with my doll lol
    tmp_12920_Screenshot_2015_08_27_15_09_53_1_16800.png
    adult image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I love the names that they give to Simon's random gigs, after the infamous 'It's Jesus' and 'The Adams Family' I posted a while back I found a new reference ...
    xuSHGD2.png?1

For those who don't know De Masi is the last name of Glu's CEO.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Has anyone ever wondered why ice cream cost $75 on the Jersey shore? In real life, ice cream is more cheaper to buy than on this game. The price should be cheaper and reasonable to pay for ice cream, not an expensive price. It makes no sense to pay $75 for ice cream❗❗❗ In Punta Mita, everything is cheap there. Why not the Jersey shore then⁉
    tmp_22850_Screenshot_2015_08_27_12_44_27_1186770.png
    upload
    Lol girl I wonder that, too. Stuff cost cray in this game. Like I just bought my hubby a pink shirt that cost $8,000. I mean really? I remember back in the day when I didn't own a jet & money was scarce, I saved up for weeks just to buy those leopard print jeans in the wardrobe. That one was $8,000, too. In real life that's probably how much it would cost to buy a pair of Versace jeans.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Lol girl I wonder that, too. Stuff cost cray in this game. Like I just bought my hubby a pink shirt that cost $8,000. I mean really? I remember back in the day when I didn't own a jet & money was scarce, I saved up for weeks just to buy those leopard print jeans in the wardrobe. That one was $8,000, too. In real life that's probably how much it would cost to buy a pair of Versace jeans.

Lol the worst part about this game is that our hubbies are the ones that are gold diggers since they use starlets for our money and energy😄
    Because in real life, it's vice versa. Women are gold diggers since they use men for their money.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Lol the worst part about this game is that our hubbies are the ones that are gold diggers since they use starlets for our money and energy😄
    Because in real life, it's vice versa. Women are gold diggers since they use men for their money.

Right? I mean it makes sense for us guys to pay for dinners and hang outs and their stuff.. But a wife paying for her hubby?

Also making arrangements for the wedding and later the man moves in with you? Lol should be the opposite :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Right? I mean it makes sense for us guys to pay for dinners and hang outs and their stuff.. But a wife paying for her hubby?

Also making arrangements for the wedding and later the man moves in with you? Lol should be the opposite :p

Yeah I agree though. When I got married for the second time, I didnt even bother to invest money for a new wedding dress and to redecorate my wedding. I thought to myself why would I want to spend more money on my second wedding for? My second hubby will never help me out for the finances for the wedding so there's no use. He's broke and unemployed so what's the point⁉ so I might as well just save my money for something more useful.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG