Where my friends at ? :(

ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
A week ago I added a bunch of friends via google +.

Them in my circle ☑
Me in their circle ☑
Friends in my game □

I (think I) did all the steps correctly but they are nowhere to be seen.

I remember when I first added friends back in December, it must have taken like several hours for them to appear, but this time, it's been days.

I already submitted a ticket to Glu, but I was hoping someone in the forum could come up with a solution before I die of old age ;) Have I done something wrong in the process ?
Do you hear the phone when I call ?
Do you feel the thud when I fall?
Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
#TeamCassio

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is no rhyme or reason in the Google+ adding of friends. I have been waiting for some who haven't shown up in months, and others show up the next morning. No reason, it's just quirky. Also, try signing out of facebook in the game. My game shows lees Google+ contacts when I am logged into Facebook in the game. Try that, but other than that, it's just hit and miss. Depending on everything from the connection of the other person playing the game, to fb login, to absolutely no explanation.
    Sorry this is happening. I show up in Vats game, yet he doesn't show up in one of mine. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

But you've submitted the ticked, I'd be interested to see what they say. So please come back and post the outcome when your ticket is answered. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I'm not logged into facebook so I guess the problem is elsewhere... I'll definitely come back here to share their answer!

---
    #TeamCassio
    If you'd like pm me with your GOogle+ id and I'll try to hook my games up with you. I'm sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Still no answer from Glu.

But out of 8 friends, only 2 appeared.

Koko that I added a few days ago, and another friend I added MONTHS ago. This is so random...

459695IPBDE5rStUfuPsLJKuoNVSxVC6OFCZe2LNYlC1pprs.jpg

---
    #TeamCassio
    Oh gosh. SHe was out at a 80s throwback party and thought she looked like she just got out of the electric socket with wet hair. lol. I will go look for you again right now. At least I know which game to look at first. RollerDerby Mama Android. lol

Edited: stillnot there. ;( But it could be tomorrow or next week.

When you contacted Glu, was it in game? Did you get an auto acknowledgment?

Oh, I'm talking about Zs appearance in that outfit. It was hot out, and she forgot to checkt he mirror that day? lol Your doll on the other hand looks great. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I thought your doll looked fab! :D I may be biased toward this curly hairstyle I honestly love it so much ^^

Too bad I don't appear in your game... I'm so bummed.

I think I may have gotten an aknowledgement but I can't be sure, it's been a while.

But I did send an in-game request (via their "conversation" tool in the help menu). Usually I send them an e-mail, but this time I went though the game.

---
    #TeamCassio
    MnW7IHEGx2WYNKHJHOiah0xg0qtVSmgoM8fvndPvEFQ=w295-h524-no15%2B-%2B2
    , [so please be patient. Regards -Lisa -Glu Mobile]

... There you have it. A bunch of words but no real answer lol.

I guess I'll just resubmit a ticket asking how much later is "later", specifying that I'm not trying to have transplatform friends and that I only have about 6 or 7 friends right now.

I'm starting to think that Glu's Lisa is just a bot that generates answers based on keywords in your question.

---
    #TeamCassio
    I'm telling you Customer Service is one big fat joke.

60efc5c4-761d-4500-8ec4-9582b0ff286d_zpsgyarsqye.png~original97ee6d2b-f1ea-4a16-a8e0-cb7c94752334_zpszoxxifqj.png~original757154b0-8e12-4b08-ba7c-d4832fce0fb6_zpsgjklk82q.png~originald8c38834-f816-4f6d-b96e-84287cf73750_zps8brcnxhs.png~original39696a29-9942-4751-bc26-a73855fab3e9_zps5yfelemx.png~originalb8fade22-a339-4b42-a3ad-b6c85e8af0f2_zpsvchcxis5.png~original

---
    #TeamCassio
    TO TOP IT ALL
    1c32c5a4-68e5-4ca7-b637-a4a6202ef4c2_zpsrsq6und9.png~original

---
    #TeamCassio
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hey Chanrin, I also have this issue, I can't see Vats in my game. You wanna be friends with my male game? I just wanna test when you appear or if you ever appear. Btw, what's the font you're using on your phone, so cute!
    PM to add
    Hi Nai, I'll pm you my google + email. Some people appear in my game but I don't think I ever appeared in anyone's game :(

I use Quicksand as a font ^^ I had it for so long that I'm always puzzled when people ask me about it like "what is it not the regular Samsung font ?" I don't even remember how the original font look like haha

---
    #TeamCassio
    Okay I've added you! Let's experiment and see how long it takes.

What, no default Samsung font isn't like that! Eeks I just checked I don't have that font available for me.
    PM to add
    I had actually downloaded it from the play store! Anyway I added you back! I'll keep my fingers crossed !

---
    #TeamCassio
    I'm at a loss. Last month a few people got added to my game, all around Vats. I'd love to trouble shoot that. Good luck guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi, I saw all the screenshots in Hookah, and have to say one thing. I started my 2nd Android game hoping to troubleshoot why the phone wasn't seeing people. Next thing I knew, the 2nd Android saw the phone. But the phone still didn't see the 2nd Android. It was by playing around, that I signed out of FB on the phone game....and suddenly my friends all appeared. So, that leads me to believe, it has something to do with our settings. I became friends with Vats on Google+ before I became friends with Charli. And Charli's game showed up, and Vat's still hasn't. So, I'm going to play around a little more with that darn phone game when I get a chance.

And, the whole reason why we can delete only NPCs from our games, most likely is because NPCs aren't affected by a social group like Google+ or Game Center. And I'm thinking, Glu can't control what GC and G+ do. And that's why we can't remove those contracts. I truly feel the issue is with Google+. But I'd love to have Glu take a look and try to figure out why Vats and I can't connect.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Well I can let my story here if this helps find a solution or identify a pattern to the problem.

I started adding my forum friends in late May or early June on Google+, first I added both Koko's accounts on the same day, Kat Kokonut was the first to appear to me about a week after I added her, Kokolo Konut took about one month to appear in my game.

Few days after adding Koko's accounts I added Moony, Charli, Nai and DMV.

Moony was the only one who never added me back, though he appeared in my game on the same day that Kat Kokonut.

Charli's Bilal and Nai's Jax appeared few days later and unfortunately DMV's Midori never appeared.

When I added ticisss' account she appeared very fast about 2 or 3 days later, but with Chanrin there is more than a month that we added each other and nothing yet.

In short DMV and Chanrin don't appear in my game and I didn't show up on anyone's game to date.:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    On Monday, I'll sort out who Kokolo has and who Kat has. Both my accounts have Nai's Jax and Bilel's Charli even though Vats was added first.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Something new happened today, I knew it was possible but hadn't happened to me since I added people to my list.
    EkNob1O.png?1

The game asked me to refer a friend for a gig, I called Kat Kokonut since she is the first of my list.

If something happens let me know.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Ok, that's the phone. I'll go check. That would be awesome. I will e sure and accept it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Updating my status!

Two days ago the forum member Beyoncé33 added me on Google+, I followed her back. It had been over a month since I haven't added anyone new.

Today she pop up in my game! But nothing of Chanrin or DMV.

By the way I think you Koko didn't get the job I referred to you, I sent one also to Nai's Jax but she didn't say anything yet so I think she hasn't received as well.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Someone who had me added, but hasn't shown up in my game yet, got a professional break up from me or something. I need 2 hours to myself, to just sit and try and find out why I can't see you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Beyoncé33Beyoncé33 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Updating my status!

Two days ago the forum member Beyoncé33 added me on Google+, I followed her back. It had been over a month since I haven't added anyone new.

Today she pop up in my game! But nothing of Chanrin or DMV.

By the way I think you Koko didn't get the job I referred to you, I sent one also to Nai's Jax but she didn't say anything yet so I think she hasn't received as well.

OOh i'm happy !!:o But unfortunately i don't see you or the other people who added me too in my game :(. Why ??
    This thread and forum is full of comments that it takes a varying amount of time for people to show up. Sometimes you have to scour the threads here, and try to trouble shoot your game. Very often a setting on some aspect of your game, account, device settings, settings on your social connections account....a myriad of things. I started a 2nd Android game to troubleshoot my own because it can be anything. Game Center has the connection part down perfectly. Google+ not so much. How long have you been waiting Beyonce33?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I need to study my G+ contacts too.

Moony and me sees each other.
    Charli and me sees each other.
    Koko and me sees each other.

Vats sees me, I don't. He referred a gig, it didn't pop up.
    Chanrin sees me 4 days after adding me, I don't see her.
    Beyoncé33 and me, no news.

Any android players wanna try? I'll need more data than this to find out why.
    PM to add
    This thread and forum is full of comments that it takes a varying amount of time for people to show up. Sometimes you have to scour the threads here, and try to trouble shoot your game. Very often a setting on some aspect of your game, account, device settings, settings on your social connections account....a myriad of things. I started a 2nd Android game to troubleshoot my own because it can be anything. Game Center has the connection part down perfectly. Google+ not so much. How long have you been waiting Beyonce33?

After 4 or 5 days i finally see 4 contacts in my friend list
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I need to study my G+ contacts too.

Moony and me sees each other.
    Charli and me sees each other.
    Koko and me sees each other.

Vats sees me, I don't. He referred a gig, it didn't pop up.
    Chanrin sees me 4 days after adding me, I don't see her.
    Beyoncé33 and me, no news.

Any android players wanna try? I'll need more data than this to find out why.

I finally see you in my game , i'll post a pic of our stars soon :o:)