Weekend Event - 8/28/15 - Star Studded Summer Soiree~ Everybody is a Star

Comments

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Yannie1010 wrote: »
    Do you have to be a certain level to get events?
    I don't think but I'm not sure about it .. But for the weekend event gigs u need to be on a certain level .. :)
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    No .. It's during the weekend Event ..

Oh duh! Sorry, momentary brain fart!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yannie1010 wrote: »
    Do you have to be a certain level to get events?

I believe the Events do have different event levels. Usually between Level 7 and 10. Some special It's on the Announcements on the event. Oh, I miss the teasers that would pop up on our games. I'll keep an eye out for it too. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Eselle congrats !!!

Love the KKH Dancers ;)
    Is there anyone who have teaser of the event ??

After we get that mini update in our games
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I can't wait to see what the clothes are going to be! I only have about 100 kstars right now so I won't be able to complete it if it's a VIP, but that's alright - hopefully I'll get lucky in the boxes!
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm im love with the graphic, Koko! Thanks so much!

Sorry I'm a little late to the party, guys! Still on the clock but when I get home there will be sweet tea, mint juleps, and yummy noms for all! I'm betting this weekend is a VIP. Everyone got your k stars? I have 2 pets to buy, hamptons corgi and the San Fran pig. Yay!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    I have to buy the iguanna in Santa Barbara. ;) And i have been sitting on my hands, waiting for the next VIP. ;) I am soooo glad you like the graphic. Can you make out the Leo Constellation in it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I also want the pig Eselle, I was waiting in the last 2 VIP events to buy it, but the items of the events were so bad that I held this purchase, but tomorrow must come good things!

Glu come back with the teasers! I haven't received any updates yet ... does that mean? Noooooooooo, everything will be OK!

I like this song! Thanks for bringing it back!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I'm looking at Instagram to see if there are any earlier teasers yet but I have not found any progress yet.
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Okay I already fixed it. Hmm...that's a good song selection❗ That was a lot of copying and pasting that I had to do on my phone. If I had did it from my laptop, it would have been less work. But I wanted to help out. ☺
    /QUOTE]

Thanks Carol, much appreciated! I was going to come back and fix it, but my bed was beckoning :) At least now I know how to do it! If it's a VIP event, I think I might need to go and buy some more K-Stars - hubby is probably going to roll his eyes, but I'll suggest he heads out to the pub for a cold one and he should be happy, haha
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I hope it's a VIP event, because I was thinking about buying stars and make up with my ex husband.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Have you priced it out? depending on your spouse, well, a number of us were shocked when it was 158 stars to make up right when the 2nd babies came out. I was tempted to make up, date 3000 pts for the 2nd baby, but then I'd have to make up with my game after I got the baby, it would have been cheaper to just pay the 160 for the 2nd baby. So I opted not to make up with my ex. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Have you priced it out? depending on your spouse, well, a number of us were shocked when it was 158 stars to make up right when the 2nd babies came out. I was tempted to make up, date 3000 pts for the 2nd baby, but then I'd have to make up with my game after I got the baby, it would have been cheaper to just pay the 160 for the 2nd baby. So I opted not to make up with my ex. lol.
    I was going to wait once it he does another comeback but, he may not even do that. I feel like he's slowing down, signifying he may not be looking forward on starting over. I might do one though. I like the way my rank looks. lol Yeah it is cheaper that way, but I kinda miss having a significant other in the house. Lot less empty.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Does anyone remember how random NPCs ask you to refer friends for job?

I once referred a Facebook friend to whom I was romantically linked by mistake. We broke up so I couldn't invite her to parties after that. But when I mentioned her for the job it said I won't get any cash for it, as I'm dating her. But surprisingly our relationship was fixed, and she called me for a date later.

It was long ago, I don't know it just came to me so thought I should share. Works for FB and GC/G+ friends. :D

The moment of truth will be coming soon--I'm very anxious to see what the outfit / weekend event is..
  • CorrerrioCorrerrio Registered Users 9 Posts
    I think it's a VIP event, hopefully with a new hairstyle!
    Correrrio wrote: »
    I think it's a VIP event, hopefully with a new hairstyle!
    Hopefully, any signs of teasers? Anyone?
    I've been searching Instagram, but nothing yet Danielle
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    I've been searching Instagram, but nothing yet Danielle
    Same d: I know it just HAS to be a VIP event but the suspense is killing me slowly.
    Same d: I know it just HAS to be a VIP event but the suspense is killing me slowly.

Hahaha, I'm in the same boat! The event won't hit for me here until about 7pm, so this forum is my saving grace to find out what's coming to get me through the day. I honestly don't know how you guys manage to stay up until 3am for it!
    I'm looking for teasers too Idk never been this excited! Event starts at 2 PM for me. It's 5.30 in the morning here. Maybe I should sleep? :p

HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Hahaha, I'm in the same boat! The event won't hit for me here until about 7pm, so this forum is my saving grace to find out what's coming to get me through the day. I honestly don't know how you guys manage to stay up until 3am for it!
    Oh I used to do that, but since I have school I have to find my way around that. So sometime I may wake up a little early just to play the game or the event so that I can get a head start.
    It's 8pm over here, I get the event at 4:00am ish
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Congrats Eselle!!!

Btw, the only way I'm joining is if we have new hair in the event. I want more hair!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    This is the last event for this version of the game �� .. Hope for this outfit ..
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I usually get the weekend event 6 am from where I live.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CorrerrioCorrerrio Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hopefully, any signs of teasers? Anyone?

Nothing yet. :(
    This is the last event for this version of the game �� .. Hope for this outfit ..

They are releasing an update after this? If so that's great! I wonder who they will add to the game..
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Hi everyone!

I'm 20 kstars away from having enough to buy the plane, so I'll probably spend just the 15-25 kstars needed for the gift box.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think this is one of the outfits the females will be able to earn this weekend. Do the guys already have that hair?

24dpr21.jpg
    I don't have a Twitter account but I found this from kkh offical twitter account page. I remembered the first outfit from last week's gig event. So I think this weekend I'm 100% sure that it will be a V.I.P. event. So that means with the last update, this second outfit will be apart of this week's V.I.P event.
    Screenshot_2015_08_27_21_14_31_1.png
    images hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I hope they add James Harden on the new update. Khloe's new love is all kinds of cool!
    GC: Zoë Strange