Weekend Event - 8/28/15 - Star Studded Summer Soiree~ Everybody is a Star

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    They are releasing an update after this? If so that's great! I wonder who they will add to the game..

I read somewhere that it's Karl Lagerfeld.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Hang on, have I missed something? That article mentions that 'West' (Who I'm reading as Kanye) has joined the game? When did that happen? Or are they referring to Kim herself?
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Well, VIP events always seem to hit on weekends before my payday so I'm certain that's what we're in for this time XD all I can hope, in that case, is that there's no hair for the guys or, if there is, it's something I can either live without or maybe get by spending $5 on kstars
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hummm I wonder if we'll have a "Kim's Pick "?

It's been a while since we've had one.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Wow, that outfit is quite stunning. I'm pretty excited for Chanel clothing, I have a lot in my RL closet. Maybe this explains the question on that survey we took before?
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I ****ing hate myself because I was too ****ing busy last weekend and I really wanted that gray ensemble but I couldn't get it and I spent 110 kstars to try to see if I could win it but no, I couldn't win **** and I'm so god**** mad you have no idea. If it's a VIP event that's cool, but I ****ing wasted 110 kstars this is ******** fuuuck.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    Also, on the Chanel thing, Lagerfeld also has his own brand, so it could either mean he's lending Chanel's designs or his brand's designs.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I ****ing hate myself because I was too ****ing busy last weekend and I really wanted that gray ensemble but I couldn't get it and I spent 110 kstars to try to see if I could win it but no, I couldn't win **** and I'm so god**** mad you have no idea. If it's a VIP event that's cool, but I ****ing wasted 110 kstars this is ******** fuuuck.
    Sorry nebula but I'm confused - what do you mean to spent 110 k-stars trying to win it? What did you spend those k-stars on? Energy?
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    So do we know for sure what it is yet?? I'm off to bed, so I won't know until I get up. =(

Edit: For some reason I feel like it's going to be a party weekend. But it seems like we just had one of those. Of course it seems like we just had a VIP too though lol.

Idk, just gotta go to sleep, sooner I can wake up and play!!! Haha!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    Sorry nebula but I'm confused - what do you mean to spent 110 k-stars trying to win it? What did you spend those k-stars on? Energy?

Yes, energy. I caved in and thought I had a chance so spent the kstars on bolts.
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    How many hours till the event starts?
  • EllieFoxEllieFox Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey everyone !
    The event starts in 35 min. for me. I can't wait to see what are we gonna get this weekend. Just no more black & gold outfits, pretty please ! :)) I still wonder when are we gonna get the Throwback items sale #2 :-? Anytime soon I hope. Anyways, have a great weekend everyone !!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I usually get the weekend event 6 am from where I live.

I'M in Suffolk Counrty, an hour away from Brooklyn and the event always starts at 5am Eastern.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I need pretty shoes and hair please :)
  • TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    Some colourful outfits and silver jewelry would be nice. I too am tired of back and gold. Although I wouldn't throw another pair of black boots out of bed because of some cracker crumbs!!! I know we just got a pair of black tall boots two events ago I can't get enough!
    Ooooh actually brown boots would be awesome! And new hair and new eyes and lips again I loved that.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    EllieFox wrote: »
    Hey everyone !
    The event starts in 35 min. for me. I can't wait to see what are we gonna get this weekend. Just no more black & gold outfits, pretty please ! :)) I still wonder when are we gonna get the Throwback items sale #2 :-? Anytime soon I hope. Anyways, have a great weekend everyone !!

Amen Ellie! I am sooo tired of the black & gold outfits. And a double amen on the hope for another Throwback Sale (ideally set up as a true sale and not random mystery boxes).
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Oh Nebula, this rant of yours cracked me up. I know Glu can be overzealous in what they censor here but I have a sneaking suspicion that's not what happened to your post. LOL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Okay just 9 minutes :D ..
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    We need more silver. Hoops, bracelets, necklaces, shoes, purses, ect.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    We need more silver. Hoops, bracelets, necklaces, shoes, purses, ect.
    Yeah I'm not a fan of the gold ones ..
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'd love a nice purple bag and shoes. 4 minutes
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'd love a nice purple bag and shoes. 4 minutes
    Ohh good idea .. Purple is my favorite color .. :)
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Just a few more minutes.. I'll cash in my iTunes in the morning, too tired to anything but check out the outfits today.. *yawn*

Edit: They're.. Okay. At least the high waisted shorts won't be in a VIP event, so I might have a chance of getting them.
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Oh Nebula, this rant of yours cracked me up. I know Glu can be overzealous in what they censor here but I have a sneaking suspicion that's not what happened to your post. LOL
    I get what you mean, the censors make me read things with a "beep" sound between words.
    I know the gray outfit wasn't people's favorite but I'm a sucker for that kind of sober styles and i-didn't-get-it.
    I got so mad and I swore to Jesus our Lord and Savior I wouldn't get mad over pixels ever again but **** this **** honestly I got mad.
  • kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    guys i have the event, and im not sure how to spend my k stars? do i just tap the giftbox or?
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
    I'm so disappointed .. :( I dont like this VIP event clothes ..
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Well I think the regular VIP outfit is hideous! The boxes are better but that's like the third pair of white sunglasses in the wardrobe! Ugh. I think I will wait until next VIP event to spend stars.
    iOS
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    5D96223B-4D8F-45A8-AA78-3CE4A721428D_zpsvtfnyqut.png

70B91EDB-754D-4162-BB4E-A44CA13BED8E_zpsyy1vp4bw.png

7E7FDA2D-6BF3-49AF-9F78-70C3ACF55CB1_zpsisaigzze.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai