Weekend Event - 8/28/15 - Star Studded Summer Soiree~ Everybody is a Star

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    No cash in mine either

image_zpsrealtusa.jpg

and then

image_zpsptk87oxa.jpg

Suspense to see if it's been removed keep us updated everyone!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    How many event points is worth for each item? Are the gigs that are related to this weekend's event count to get bonus points for the items? I think that I might participate for the first time in this week's event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Omfg did they really remove it? Can I buy stars without having a heart attack?

Edit: Hopes crushed.
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    The $4k boxes aren't removed. There were 2 $4k selections in the box I just opened.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I am VERY disappointed that we cannot earn a K star for every gig where we earn 5 stars. That is typically included on the VIP weekend and is the only way I can earn K stars.

I do not need double Kash. They hardly put anything that we can purchase with Kash in the wardrobe any more so these days I only spend Kash on dating and gifts.

ue7gfaL.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Agreed, where's our earn Kstars event!

Lyanna you look so pretty in that dress!
    PM to add
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I spent 55 stars on the black and white striped shorts I've had my eye on for ages. So I got the cute black and gold heels, plus I won the HIDEOUS brown shoes that I will 100% never wear in my free gift box. In order to get the pants, I need to spend 300 stars. I only have 80 stars left and there's no way I'm spending money on more k-stars, because the outfit just isn't cute enough to warrant it imo. Like, it's cute, just not 600-stars cute.

The gift box outfit is soooo ugly, oh my god.
    Lyanna wrote: »
    I quite like the items this weekend makes a nice change to the usual black and gold stuff! So happy I got the dress in my gift box and then also got that black sports bra thing. I really like the fur top but how many kstars do we need to spend to get it did anyone figure it out yet? It is a bit early I know but I'm very curious

I think your doll looks lovely Lyanna. I like that dress too and you've paired it with the perfect shoes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Agreed, where's our earn Kstars event!

Lyanna you look so pretty in that dress!

Thanks girl! So kind :D I know right where is our kstars? Also where are our kim picks and also when was the last time we got a free outfit for completing a challenge? I'm sure this game can afford to give away more free stuff. I love free stuff
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »

4BCAA7B0-57D2-480C-80E9-3579686356BA.png_zpsgdokngyl.jpeg

Your doll looks amazing in this beautiful dress. I wish I was able to win it!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Lyanna the dress looks really pretty on you!! Perhaps it isn't so bad with that ugly bag out of the way LOL
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Lyanna the fur top cost 500 kstars, I think it look gorgeous on our dolls.

2it62dh.jpg
    Sophie
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yeah the dress is romantic and pretty but the other items pretty much suck no offence im sorry to hear there's still kcash too that's a shame. Sign Minne's petition if you haven't already anyone reading this :)http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?168825-GLU-PLEASE-REMOVE-4K-box-PETITION!!!

EDIT: the fur top doesn't suck - Cookie you look fabulous
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Lyanna the dress looks really pretty on you!! Perhaps it isn't so bad with that ugly bag out of the way LOL

Yeah I agree. That bag looks hideous. I was expecting a stylish purse not a huge bag. I'm really disappointed in this week's event.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    THANK YOU☺️ Lucy, I really was hoping for the high waisted shorts tbh.
    Sophie
    This sucks I was expecting to earm more k-stars this week but what's the point of a V.I.P event and we can't earn more k-stars⁉ I was really looking forward for this weekend event, but I think I only like the shoes to earn it.
    tmp_18811_Screenshot_2015_08_28_05_35_00_1186770.png
    greenshot
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I really really wanted the white dress from the gift boxes... No such luck! When will I ever learn not to waste my k stars on these boxes. Literally fuming right now!

126BC9A1-78E4-47B7-B445-3659BF696E67_zpsbe71m3yh.png

3B6C1B5C-C36E-4313-A741-7E5EA3D052DE_zpsomofuhao.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    I caved and tried for one more gift box... I got the dress!!!! YAY! Lucky me, too, because the only other options were one box with 40 kstars, one box with a hair hairstyle, then ALL THE REST WERE CASH. I forgot to take a screenshot. It really was insane.

CNfJ13SUcAAs5U0.jpg
    The hated $4000 boxes are still there. FOUR of them in my set. Argh!

ydJUS6J.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wow QueenCookie, you're fast!

I want that top too, I think it's fab! Let's see if I'll get it eventually.
    PM to add
    HollySisk wrote: »
    The hated $4000 boxes are still there. FOUR of them in my set. Argh!

ydJUS6J.jpg

I can't believe that Glu isn't listening to our requests. They're probably not paying any attention to the petition.
    Smt 👎
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    34yvcyg.jpg

I got the shoes from the box I bought and got the dress from the box I earned. If k stars were rewarded for gigs I would buy the fur coat and pants. I've never bought a vip outfit and I've been playing this game since it launched.
    Holly, it really is ridiculous. I had FIVE boxes with cash - thankfully I lucked out and opened the box I wanted, but the point is Glu shouldn't be giving us such horrible odds to begin with.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    5Q5AqUG.png
    lGNuH4o.png

I'm more into black & white so I love the Event shoes. Rest of the items are just meh to me. :p

uQL8wMC.png

And I got energy this time. Not bad at all I can easily complete an 8 hour shoot with it!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I got the dress in the mystery box!!! Soooo happy. And look... there were FOUR boxes with money....

64b10648-36e3-4cc2-bacb-cfed6a08fa1d_zpsa2y8em7n.png

IMG_8323_zpsois9qjuq.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I mean they don't want people to use hacks and yet they can't even remove the energy/money from the 4k boxes?
    This is like so not fair
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I got the dress in the gift box, so I was pretty happy about that. I do not like those pants. In fact, I have ones very similar, but not as shiny. They are offered in the daily gift box.
    I caved. The top was too unique and pretty. LOL.

CNfR6zfUAAE3vfU.jpg
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    When I first saw this clothes I was .. Ughh I dont like this clothes .. But now I really like this weekend event clothes ..

11948219_724982014274981_8590121_n_zpsft93rmbu.jpg

11938066_724982044274978_387285826_n_zps4eq900cz.jpg
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    For a VIP event I'm really unimpressed by the 500 kstars outfit, idk it looks kinda tacky to me.

The giftbox outfit is so cute though!! I got the dress on my first try, I'm debating on opening another box for the shoes or purse. I wish I had more kstars, I'm left with 93 now
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay