Weekend Event - 8/28/15 - Star Studded Summer Soiree~ Everybody is a Star

Comments

• kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    34yvcyg.jpg

I got the shoes from the box I bought and got the dress from the box I earned. If k stars were rewarded for gigs I would buy the fur coat and pants. I've never bought a vip outfit and I've been playing this game since it launched.

Your doll looks so pretty with that dress!
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Nope, I will not be spending my k-stars this time..
    Yep Kanye will be added. At least I hope so.
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I think that the new update will be released on September 1st ..
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I think that the new update will be released on September 1st ..
    My Birthday is on September 2nd XD
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    My Birthday is on September 2nd XD

Let's hope for September 2nd ..
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Bought a new pet and got the new white dress from the gift box. I didn't think I was going to like it at first. However, it is very soft and feminine, which is kind of different for this game. So, long story short, I'm happy.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Beyoncé33Beyoncé33 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Good morning everybody :)

In my opinion this VIP Event is so AMAZING!! but very expensive for me, i've only 75 K-stars :(:mad:

2015_08_28_13_16_12.png

I love the second outfit especially the dress and the Bag ! :rolleyes:

2015_08_28_13_01_25.png

Does someone got the bag ??
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Poor Mr. Piggy was left behind again!

I was feeling bad for not having agreed to have a second child so I decided to make up for this situation by buying that beard! Bort could hold our daughter Mell for the first time!
    V1PUHUf.jpg

So touching this picture, I'm thrilled right now!

Now with that beard my gameplay become more diverse, but yeah poor Piggy always neglected!

About the event I loved the clothes for women and from what I saw here all the girls were hot wearing it, congratulations!

I ain't too enthusiastic about men's clothes, but as I won't buy boxes or have to grind, whatever!

I got a shirt available for k$ in the wardrobe:eek:
    MTPzDTr.png?1

K$ as a prize means that I will have a free weekend.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My Dolls are hanging out in their SB digs. Very happy about the double $$. Even for Parties...But they have to pay for the house now don't they. Buy now, put it back later. So.....we all got the long awaited Iguana. Ziggy of course.Ziggy the Iq (as in Iguana) gets nervous when I play this song. Something about eating BBQ Iguana. I tell him relax, we're no where near Tijuana.

Is everyone getting what they want? The gb dress is lovely. But I don't need anymore tan or beige or cream. There are no earth tones in my world. except in this game. When it first came out the App icon was this cute pink and white logo. Then 2.0 changed the icon to the brown tan thing it is now. So I found a cute purple white and turquoise train looking icon from Zedge, told it to open the Game, and now my phone face is cute again, and Koko friendly. (Purple/Teal/Grey/White/Black/Pink/Blue) So I have to restrain myself, and really try to cut down on the clothes that only work in the game.

Eta: Why a train for Kim's game you ask? Because of her world famous Kaboose of Kourse.

Happy Friday Guys and Dolls. Vat, I need to get you into my game. Now, is Mel in both games, or does she perhaps have a lovely twin?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    both giftbox outfits are so lovely to me?

I like the menswear but not enough to spend what I'd need to in order to get it.

And extra cash? I was hoping to get kstars for 5 star events but oh well!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Ugh I got the ugly olive green bag from my gift box and it also had 2 $4K cash in there too :( I honestly would of rather had that or even energy instead of that bag.

I spent just enough to get the shoes and I'm done. The dress looks so pretty on all your dolls!!
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I'm so close to starting my second comeback! Just a few more parties and I'll be ready!!

CNgcze0VAAAYmJ3.jpg:large
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Hello everyone, this week I have weekend event yyayy!! :D

I'm pretty sad that we don't get to win stars on this VIP event!. That's like one of the 3 ways we get to have them (because I refuse to start expending real money...I know I wouldn't be able to stop). I had 16 stars and wanted to have a shot at the cream colored dress from the gift boxes so I went and expend 15 of my 16 stars to win the first gift for the "normal" part of the event and open 1 gift box. And guess what I won!!!

weekend_event.jpg

I really love the shoes but I don't think I'll be able to win 40 stars by the end of this weekend or any other insane amount to have other pieces. But I'm pretty happy with the dress.

Stardust
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I haven't dared open my gift box yet!! Because it seems like everyone is getting the dress, but I'm never lucky and so... I'm a coward.

Hey I also noticed, how come some usernames are in red font?
    PM to add
  • CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    I spent 20k stars on some jeans, to get the box... And I got a jumper outfit in the first box I opened, then I spent 40k to open another box. That box had a pair of high waisted pants, so I tried my luck one last time and bit the bullet and spent another 40k stars, but I was lucky enough to get that beautiful dress!!! I'm so happy!! I think it's so pretty!
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I got the shoes & I bought a gift box & got the fugly romper in cream. I really shouldn't even be spending money right now because there's a family crisis in my house but I'm a lot more frugal now than I was weeks ago with these events.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Beyoncé33Beyoncé33 Registered Users 67 Posts
    How K-stars should we spend to get the legging in the VIP event ?
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I broke down and started playing again. After getting my device replaced, I had to begin again, with only Kstars and kash that I had previously purchased..no event items were restored, though. I tried my questionably odd luck on a gift box---got the long shaggy hair. Next gift box---high waisted white pants. Third box had the cream colored jumpsuit and....I'm all done for the weekend. I bought hair for my doll and got a silver-ish purse from the event gift box, and earned the shoes. Good luck to everyone going for the event clothes, and I love the way the dress looks on your dolls.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I've been saving up stars since the last VIP event by watching videos every day, so I was able to open three boxes today because I REALLY wanted that dress. Like, so badly, it's SO gorgeous. And I got.....

Three boxes with $4k Kash in them. SERIOUSLY?!?! This is why I don't give Glu real money, ugh. At least I got the shoes from my free box, and now I have money to bring my spouse to Oak to get my first baby but.... ugghhh.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • KerriKerri Registered Users 22 Posts
    I was all excited for the VIP event. I have been saving stars waiting to buy some more pets and I did before I realized we do not earn kstars for gigs ***. This stinks. ��
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Kerri wrote: »
    I was all excited for the VIP event. I have been saving stars waiting to buy some more pets and I did before I realized we do not earn kstars for gigs ***. This stinks. ��

Yeah. It sucks because we will never get extra bonus event points for V.I.P gigs. I really wanted to earn more k-stars, but it's only extra cash this week.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I broke down and started playing again. After getting my device replaced, I had to begin again, with only Kstars and kash that I had previously purchased..no event items were restored, though. I tried my questionably odd luck on a gift box---got the long shaggy hair. Next gift box---high waisted white pants. Third box had the cream colored jumpsuit and....I'm all done for the weekend. I bought hair for my doll and got a silver-ish purse from the event gift box, and earned the shoes. Good luck to everyone going for the event clothes, and I love the way the dress looks on your dolls.

Welcome back!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    The shiny silver high waisted pants reminded Dixie of one of her favorite movies of all time... Grease.
    When she was a young girl she thought Danny & Sandy were dreamy.

OV2UKvw.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Hi everyone! Is anyone thirsty? I'm not the greatest host I know because I'm soooo late! But here's some mint juleps...

IMG_6090.jpg

Not feeling that? How about some sweet tea? I've heard this is exclusively southern. I don't like it personally but people here love it!

sweet-tea-mason-jar.jpg

& here's some appetizers. Who loves oysters?

WS13D0309.jpg

How about stuffed mushrooms?

stuffed-mushrooms.JPG

Enjoy! I'm thinking about keeping a seafood theme for the main course. What do you guys think?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I'm definitely not going to spend my kstars this weekend. I'm not impressed with the items. I like the sweater but it's too expensive.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • primadiamondsprimadiamonds Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm kind of glad I had that mishap a while back that caused me to have to restart...I've been saving up my KStars and I still need to buy all of my pets back :p Perfect timing!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the gift box dress! It's gorgeous.
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Holly your Grease look is perfect!
    This VIP weekend is quite good timing for me since I'm going away and the no free k-stars means I don't need to grind (although I was really looking forward to give my account a boost).
    Tbh I'm not really a fan of the earnables or the gift box outfits. But I love that they're so dissimilar to what we already have (apart from the gift box shoes haha).
    I decided to spend 50 k-stars (baby photobooth and a pet) and got the dress in my giftbox. I'll save the rest of my k-stars for a VIP weekend with better (imo) clothes :)
    Here's my new shoes and photobooth pose: KKH_Screenshot_1440793563866_zpsb7xbwtyf.jpg
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Do you get any rewards or benefits from completing the weekend quest?
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Is anyone thirsty? I'm not the greatest host I know because I'm soooo late!

Not feeling that? How about some sweet tea? I've heard this is exclusively southern. I don't like it personally but people here love it!

sweet-tea-mason-jar.jpg

I love sweet tea!!! I rarely find it in Pennsylvania so it's a must-have when a restaurant has a properly prepared sweet tea.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Very nice party food, Eselle! Love those Juleps and those mushrooms, though maybe not in the same mouthful!

I got incredibly lucky with this event. I don't want the "earner" outfit, but I did like the giftbox dress. I've learned over & over not to chase the giftbox prizes, but I decided to just buy one box towards it. Well, I picked 40 kstars <a do-over!>, and then 40 more Kstars, and then the white jumpsuit. It actually looks decent on me!

49f74fd3-791a-424d-917a-a50a4b68e0ae_zpsdokflls8.jpg

But that was it. No more gambling for me! Goodbye, giftbox dress... But then the event meter popped up, showing me that I'd been counted as spending 120 Kstars, though I only actually used 40. I'd "earned" the giftbox and the event shoes. And in the giftbox I redeemed:

image.jpg1_zpsyorf8biz.jpg
    Pilar loves it too. She can't wait 'til she's big enough to borrow it. She also wants to steal your shoes, Koko!

The event shoes, a cute jumper, and the giftbox dress, all for 40 Kstars! Yay, dumb luck!

And now I'm done with the event, for both games. I don't think I'd use the guys' prizes at all. I can save the rest of my Kstars.

I love how everyone's styling the giftbox dress! Looking summery and gorgeous, ladies!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19