Options

Malfunction!!

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
Every time I try to buy stars my game shuts down!! Getting really annoyed and upset now. :(
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Hi, I'm so sorry this is happening. I think the best thing to do , in this situation, is to send an in game ticket.
  • Options
    Dang it. There's a special with Amazon that ends today, when you make purchases you get a bonus coins back. Meaning I can get even more stars! Stupid thing is it's only on my profile, Dante's profile is fine. I already bought the dang coins to buy the stars too! =/
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Dang it. There's a special with Amazon that ends today, when you make purchases you get a bonus coins back. Meaning I can get even more stars! Stupid thing is it's only on my profile, Dante's profile is fine. I already bought the dang coins to buy the stars too! =/

Oh sorry to hear that D;
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Have you ever purchased stars before? Is your device set up for it? I don't know Kindle Stars sell. I know for iPad it's itunes, and My Android it's Google Play.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah Koko, I've purchased stars several times. Even doing the get free stars options, it closes down the game and has to reload it. I almost thought I wasn't going to be able to submit a ticket. It kept closing every time I selected Glu support. It finally went through and opened.

Gonna be upset if I can't get stars bought today. Buying 220 for $19.99 earns me 500 Amazon coins which will enable me to buy the $9.99 pack too! GRRR!!!
  • Options
    It's always a risk to do it, but I purchased anyway. The app kept closing down, but the little purchase thing stayed up. So I crossed my fingers a bought a pack. It took several minutes, but I was finally credited with the stars. And I got all my bonus coins (1250!) from Amazon. So all in all, I got 480 stars for $25.00. Not bad if you ask me!! :):)

(I would have had to call Amazon to get the order refunded if the stars didn't go through, but they did. :D)

Edit: oh yeah! Bought the Calabasas house, and doggy! So now I'm all set for the next party weekend!! Woot! Got the ugly butt pants so far..... Ugh! Lol
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations. Glad it worked out. Momentary fluctuations are why i keep trying things repeatedly before submitting a ticket. And that is a great deal. Nicely done.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary