Weekend Event - 8/28/15 - Star Studded Summer Soiree~ Everybody is a Star

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Isn't it part of the event quest ? Anyway I went for Korkov, because Mitsy's calling my doll a best friend but she's never there when needed and I have no chill.

Kim was disappointed with me in the end but that might have been because of my previous choices... (or because one of the gig finished with 2 stars...)
    She said something like "this isn't what I expected"...

Thanks for your suggestion, but I was thinking about to choose misty because she was a real friend to me. On the other hand, elizabeth seems like a fake friend to me. I didn't like how I had to choose either my friendship or career on that past quest.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vats, I know but I was only saying that party events are my personal favorite events. I don't see anything wrong about that. That's the type of event that I prefer from the rest. There's a million different reasons why I like party events.

Carol I'm sorry, did I said something that offended you?

I don't understand why you have made a quote from my post there is no reference to you on it ...
    DcxAzv7.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Carol I'm sorry, did I said something that offended you?

I don't understand why you have made a quote from my post there is no reference to you on it ...
    DcxAzv7.gif

Never mind. Just disregard my last message then. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm with Holly doesn't matter what type of event, I want incredible clothes! And please no more things in plaid, this weekend they put on the shirt under the blue sweater looks like a joke!

Nai you sure was lucky, those Kim's picks are always better than the events items. I'm glad I got those shoes for only 50 k-stars they are a must have for the wardrobe and by far the best item of this weekend.

Zoye great family portrait! A sale is everything I want I need my Brad Pitt's hair and with the cursed boxes my chances are ridiculously low to win.
    At this point it should definitely be called Vat's hair lol. You have fully earned the right to own that hair. As for me, I've stopped buying gift boxes. It's just not worth it to me to chase something I won't possibly get.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Wolf and Dixie are modeling in Korkov's runway show.

x5i6e3G.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Curiosity Kills. I just met up with my wedding player and I left the place when I meant to break up with my fiancé, I just got another phone call related to the wedding D:
    I don't have time to pay 7.5k for a venue. I'm broke so I'm just going to cancel this whole thing.
    Curiosity Kills. I just met up with my wedding player and I left the place when I meant to break up with my fiancé, I just got another phone call related to the wedding D:
    I don't have time to pay 7.5k for a venue. I'm broke so I'm just going to cancel this whole thing.

If you break up with your fiancé, wouldn't your wedding be canceled then? You could just call the whole thing off.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

If you break up with your fiancé, wouldn't your wedding be canceled then? You could just call the whole thing off.
    Yeah, i did that. It still has the task pay Rupert before 24hrs but it'll vanish soon so I'm not too worried. Same with a possible amount of fan loss.
    Yeah, i did that. It still has the task pay Rupert before 24hrs but it'll vanish soon so I'm not too worried. Same with a possible amount of fan loss.

What's your ranking on your game now? I read on some previous threads that your game restarted by itself several times. Do you still have your eye on that cute a-lister guy? I read somewhere if you want to ask out an a-lister guy, and your ranking is lower than him you have to pay k-stars to charm him to get his #. It's because when your ranking is lower, he will reject you because you're not an a-lister with more fans than him.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I'm an A-Lister but I'm far away from the top 100, where the guy is.
    I'm an A-Lister but I'm far away from the top 100, where the guy is.

I think at the beginning when I started playing my game, I only saw one cute top 10 a-lister guy at a club. But now it's so rare to find a top 10 celebrity guy on my game. That NPC guy is now in a committed relationship and most of them are on my game anyways. 😳
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Well all I can say is thank god the clothes this weekend aren't fantastic - I've got twins that are full blown teething in the last few days (in real life) and I haven't had time to touch the game. Thankfully I'm not that concerned with missing out on these items!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Well all I can say is thank god the clothes this weekend aren't fantastic - I've got twins that are full blown teething in the last few days (in real life) and I haven't had time to touch the game. Thankfully I'm not that concerned with missing out on these items!
    I think it would be so exciting to have twins! Are they identical?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Nai it's for the best don't buy them! As I always say, don't support a bad policy and certainly they will come up with something better to offer!

You and Minne are unrecognizable but still beautiful to make any guy drop dead!

Yup! I haven't been buying gift boxes since, they need to change!

Heh, I always like to change my whole appearance, whether it's skin tone, eye color or hair. That's the fun part about having a virtual doll, I can't do that in real life xD
    Charli wrote: »
    Trev could do it. He's quite famous :p

Hope he sees this! Hah, do you happen to stalk him to know that he's famous lol :p
    PM to add
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I think it would be so exciting to have twins! Are they identical?

Yes they are - but my younger daughter Emma is still slightly smaller than her sister Lilah, so we have yet to have difficulty in telling them apart. It's exciting, but can be quite exhausting at times :)
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
    Better not mix them up! :p I always wonder what happens if people mix up their twins, or triplets or more.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Better not mix them up! :p I always wonder what happens if people mix up their twins, or triplets or more.

I've had so many people send me different ideas to tell them apart - different hair styles, nail polish on their toes, one with pierced ears and one without. Hopefully they don't fully look identical until they're old enough to talk and correct me, haha!
    I've had so many people send me different ideas to tell them apart - different hair styles, nail polish on their toes, one with pierced ears and one without. Hopefully they don't fully look identical until they're old enough to talk and correct me, haha!

Maybe when your twins get older they will have their own individual styles. Or some twins still dressed up alike when they're older.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Maybe when your twins get older they will have their own individual styles. Or some twins still dressed up alike when they're older.

We're already seeing their individuality, Lilah is THE BIGGEST drama queen, and Emma is way more reserved. Are we allowed to post personal pics in here? Happy to share a pic of twins :)
    I actually like the thought of twins being really identical, if I had twins I would give them same hairstyles and clothing when they're young. And maybe an arm band with their name written on it (just in case!)

Just post it! It's allowed :) How old are they?
    PM to add
    We're already seeing their individuality, Lilah is THE BIGGEST drama queen, and Emma is way more reserved. Are we allowed to post personal pics in here? Happy to share a pic of twins :)

Yeah so I doubled checked Glu forums rules and it's not a problem to post personal pics of your twins. Please just share a pic of your twins 👭
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

xytysXP.jpg

This is Lilah...

1p6ud1C.jpg

... And this is Emma. They are 9 months old next week, and they were a complete and utter shock, haha! Emma was quite small when she was born, so she's still quite tiny now, and they are both very headstrong (God help me when they're teenagers!)
    Too cute!! What made them smile like that -> :D I can't tell them apart except Emma's hair haha.
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Such cuties !! They're adorable <3
    Hope he sees this! Hah, do you happen to stalk him to know that he's famous lol :p

Yup! I'm a stalker xD

Oh btw the double cash thing is still on. It was there even before the weekend started. Let's hope it stays forever :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Too cute!! What made them smile like that -> :D I can't tell them apart except Emma's hair haha.

That would be me on the other side of the camera pulling as many faces as I could until they smiled :) As for the hair, wish I could take credit for that, but it's all the hubby - he puts her hair in all kinds of crazy styles after her bath :p
    Oh my gosh! they are too adorable! :o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    At this point it should definitely be called Vat's hair lol. You have fully earned the right to own that hair. As for me, I've stopped buying gift boxes. It's just not worth it to me to chase something I won't possibly get.

And to me, Vat's Hair has become a term for me, for anything illusive, just out of reach. That cream top that just laughed at me after I spent 900Stars in ONE GAME, to me it's Vat's Hair. I think the hair was Vats turning point, just as the cream lace top was for me.
    I'm not saying something down the line won't make me spin out like that again, but that would just be a relapse, not a pattern.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    OMG, those twins are so beautiful. Congratulations. And I understand about the shower hair. :) I'd post a few baby with a faux hawk shots, but my son would kill me. Glu would let it, Son won't. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Aww...your twins are too adorable 👭
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh guys you're so funny!

HoneyRaven congratulations your daughters are an explosion of cuteness!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!