Weekend Event - 8/28/15 - Star Studded Summer Soiree~ Everybody is a Star

14567810Next

Comments

• HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Thanks guys, we're pretty happy with them :) (oh, and Vats? I'm totally stealing that expression, it made me laugh!)

Koko, maybe you can just blur out your sons face and show the hair - that should keep him happy ;p
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Honey -- your twins are absolutely adorable!!! Oh my goodness the cuteness. Totally awesome! You mentioned something about a surprise. Were you just expecting one baby?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Thanks guys, we're pretty happy with them :) (oh, and Vats? I'm totally stealing that expression, it made me laugh!)

Koko, maybe you can just blur out your sons face and show the hair - that should keep him happy ;p

My son and I have an arrangements. Iron clad. Neither one of us posts the other one. Works out just fine. ;) There isn't a millenial alive who doesn't have embarassing moments for their mothers.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My son and I have an arrangements. Iron clad. Neither one of us posts the other one. Works out just fine. ;) There isn't a millenial alive who doesn't have embarassing moments for their mothers.

I've gotten in trouble with my Mom (in her early 60s) and my brother (in his early 40s) for posting their pictures online. I wish they weren't so sensitive!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Honey -- your twins are absolutely adorable!!! Oh my goodness the cuteness. Totally awesome! You mentioned something about a surprise. Were you just expecting one baby?

Definitely never expected twins, they don't run in either side of the family. We were getting an ultrasound to see how far along I was, and the technician says 'Uh oh' - I'm immediately freaked, wondering *** 'Uh oh' means, so I was looking directly at hubby when she continues with 'Oh, it's twins!' - his eyes bulged, his head went back and he uttered a very naughty word - which of course sent me into gales of laughter, so it didn't quite sink in straight away. I think the funniest thing was telling my parents - they wouldn't believe me, even when I pointed out the two blobs on the picture. My dad thought I'd downloaded it off the net to try and prank him, it was hilarious XD
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~

I'd say there'll be a similar arrangement when the girls are old enough to care, haha
    Definitely never expected twins, they don't run in either side of the family....I think the funniest thing was telling my parents - they wouldn't believe me, even when I pointed out the two blobs on the picture. My dad thought I'd downloaded it off the net to try and prank him, it was hilarious XD

My brother and his second wife pulled a baby prank on my Mom. My brother has two elementary school age sons and his new wife has daughter in high school. He and his new wife are in their early 40s. At a family dinner they told my Mom they were expecting a baby. They thought she'd tell them were crazy for having more kids. Instead, she was soooo excited. When they told her the truth, she burst into tears. Definitely a prank gone wrong.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    My brother and his second wife pulled a baby prank on my Mom. My brother has two elementary school age sons and his new wife has daughter in high school. He and his new wife are in their early 40s. At a family dinner they told my Mom they were expecting a baby. They thought she'd tell them were crazy for having more kids. Instead, she was soooo excited. When they told her the truth, she burst into tears. Definitely a prank gone wrong.
    Lol! I would probably react the same way! Were they happy tears or sad tears?
    EDIT Actually I take that back, they were most definitely sad tears

Oooh, that's a bit mean...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I've gotten in trouble with my Mom (in her early 60s) and my brother (in his early 40s) for posting their pictures online. I wish they weren't so sensitive!

My son has a video of me on NYEve singing Like a Virgin at a party. That puppy aint never seeing the light of day. . So, if the kid doesn't want his baby pics online, that's good enough for me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    How adorable! I know they gotta keep u busy. I haven't had a little one in so long it kinda makes me want another one... Kinda

xytysXP.jpg

This is Lilah...

1p6ud1C.jpg

... And this is Emma. They are 9 months old next week, and they were a complete and utter shock, haha! Emma was quite small when she was born, so she's still quite tiny now, and they are both very headstrong (God help me when they're teenagers!)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    How adorable! I know they gotta keep u busy. I haven't had a little one in so long it kinda makes me want another one... Kinda

You're welcome to fly to Australia and babysit aaaaaannnnnyyyy time you want DMV_Doll!