⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    -Would love more professional "office" looks.
    -More t-shirts, crop tops, casual looks instead of all dresses.
    -More facial feature options. Or throwback the lip gloss and eyelashes.. I missed that event because I was too low level at the time. :(
    -More eye colours (just let us have purple..)

Will add more as I think of them..

EDIT: God, just give us normal sized lips! I spent half an hour switching from the huge pouty one and the tiny one because the others were essentially on one side of the face, and it just look really awkward. And what if I don't want my lips to be weirdly shaped? What if I don't want to look like I just did the Kylie Jenner Challenge?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu can you please add the shoes and the dress inside of the starlets closet?
    I want to buy those two pieces of clothing inside of my closet.
    tmp_32312_Screenshot_2015_07_28_05_37_43_1133853.png

tmp_32312_Screenshot_2015_08_08_04_51_05_1_13030.png

screenshot windows
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Glu can you please add those sneakers, shoes, and necklace inside of my hubby's closet so I can buy it for him? I would love to see it there. His closet needs more new clothing.
    tmp_32312_Screenshot_2015_07_28_04_15_06_1_42962.png tmp_32312_Screenshot_2015_07_28_05_59_38_1174886.png tmp_32312_Screenshot_2015_07_28_18_27_00_1711598.png
    upload
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelEyes747AngelEyes747 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Game is not loading on facebook!!!! I would like to see more hair styles for free!!!
  • StephanieDee23StephanieDee23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    - ability to change hair/skin/eye color of baby
    - different body types to choose from for your character
    - hairstyles that cost $$ instead of stars
    - ability to change romantic contacts to business contacts and vice versa
    - more facial features to pick from ie: eyelashes, freckles, eyebrows
    - more makeup to choose from
    - see gift item on friend/significant other in the closet before purchasing it for them
    - So chic stores pay more $$ per week if you are a higher level in the game (opened online store and got an extra $40 bonus... really?)
  • AasiyahhhhAasiyahhhh Registered Users 7 Posts
    - Ability to take a family photo . With both children & spouse .
    - Get rid of nanny & have spouse holding 2nd child
    Glu what the hell is this? Why is my ex husband flirting with my doll for? Why now all of sudden he has amnesia now after I deleted him from my contact list? He can't remember that he and my doll had history together. I dropped down to the e-list after choosing to do my second comeback. And he's still flirting with my doll⁉
    My doll doesn't want to get back with her ex. Oh let me make a suggestion for this. Why can't players choose the options to network or flirt with their exes? It seems ridiculous that my doll has moved on and is married for the second time and her ex husband is asking her out. It seems unrealistic too. My doll wants to be friends with her ex husband not date him again. My doll does not want a on/off again relationship with her ex husband. Glu get your **** together❗❗❗
    tmp_2605_Screenshot_2015_08_23_23_00_38205432652.png
    images
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    The ability to save our games & transfer devices... that's all that really matters at this point.
  • cloe101002cloe101002 Registered Users 2 Posts
    -interact with pets more such as walking and feeding
    - things cost less stars
    -more hair types
    - more money per week from so chic
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I just started playing this game again so it'd be really great if there'll be an exclusive event which lets us buy previous exclusive items!!

Also I hope to see some diversity in terms of body sizes and definitely more skin tones. The skin tones we have right now look very cartoonish compared to that of the VIPs :(

I also hope to see more cool earrings as well other piercings!
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Please let the spouse hold the other baby instead of the nanny. The nanny should only be there if we are a single parent..
    -Add a lavender hair color
    -Reduce clothing prices
    Thanks
  • YvondaYvonda Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, just started playing so very new. Sorry if this has been already suggested.

Getting energy is really tiresome, and this seems to be the main objective with all the tasks, it's really boring waiting around for it to increase or travelling about looking for it in places. I think this would be the main reason why I would delete the game, as each task is always about gaining energy and the lack of variety in how a task can be completed is losing my interest.

There is such limited oppotunity to gain energy, improving this would add interest and help game play. So....
    # have a gym, where you could go and build up my energy levels. (This could be a good mini game)
    # have a energy drink vending machine
    # have a kitchen within each home, where you could prepare food. (This could be a good mini game)
    # allow extra energy that is being picked up/awarded to be stored, as it's not fair that it goes to waste when you have reached your max energy and you can't use it.

* To vary the tasks, instead of just needing energy to complete it, why not have a cat walk fashion show, where other gamers can judge your chosen outfit style, and they in turn can get a prize by doing this.

~Also the game really needs a pause button when a task is being played. Maybe go to the players bedroom and sleep.

~ Interaction with furniture i.e able to sit on sofa, lie on bed pick up phone, swim in pool. As just standing by it flicking hair and blinking is not very interesting.

~ A hair salon, where you get your hair styled, with an alert when a new stylist is available.
    ~ A beauty salon, where you can get new make up, change skin colour etc.( the make up on this game isn't very pretty!)
    These could also be an interesting mini game, which I feel KKH needs.

~The sound, to be able to switch to ambient background noise rather than the very annoying music.
    thanks
  • Ben WijayaBen Wijaya Registered Users 36 Posts
    • Ability to Get Rid of One or Both Babies Permanently
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    Siblings. We interact with all the kardashian family. We should have our own. Sisters or mother..some kind of family.

Tennis shoes or flats. Some outfits look weird with high heels. If my doll has on a hoodie and jeans why is she then in high heels?
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Fall is fast approaching and I'd love to see some new colder weather clothes and colorful leaves on the ground. I can't wait to see what you guys cook up for all of the holidays we have coming up and I hope you continue putting various props all over the game, like during the 4th of July weekend.

Ooh, let us decorate our houses with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas items!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Glu can you please add more hats to my hubby's closet? I saw other hats in different styles on NPCs and real life friends too. I want my hubby to have lots of hats.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Also, we should get a new snow-covered location (Vail, The Alps, Canada, etc.) this winter. With a cute cabin!!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • AlishaMcAlishaMc Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please allow for us to delete some of our friends in the game
  • Mariah CareyMariah Carey Registered Users 2 Posts
    The locations are probably my favorite part of the game, so I would like to see more European and Asian cities in the future. For Europe, they could add Barcelona, Madrid, Berlin, and Rome, as they're among the most well known cities in the continent. For Asia, I'd like to see Hong Kong, Singapore, Bali, Shanghai, and Seoul. I'd also like more projects in Paris, London, and Milan.
  • ACMRACMR Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've noticed some people have already mentioned a few suggestions I have (such as adding sneakers/flats to shoes, and letting people choose which payment option they want to use), but I couldn't scroll through the whole thread to see if these other suggestions have been made so I apologize if they have been.

-Make it so catching bonus energy points from objects around the streets and in some of the venues actually gives us bonus energy points if we get them when our energy bar is full.

-Let people throw out the projects they don't want to do. I have a few backed up dating projects on my list and I want to be able to get rid of them since I have no intention of ever doing them.

-Make it so dates aren't so clingy and we can go more than a day without having to worry about being dumped and losing fans. I prefer using the time and energy points on career projects, so I don't like that I have to constantly put those aside for dates. In a slight reference to my 2nd suggestion, I've stopped dating altogether because of this.

-Have more specials that include cutting down the amount of time it takes to regain energy points.
  • haylohaylo Registered Users 19 Posts
    There should be bonuses to leveling up. What is the point of levels in that case? You use to get one max energy but that stopped. Bring that back as well as other bonuses like:

-Choosing how long we want to go on a date
    -More payout from the So Chic stores
    -More time given between your spouse calling for dates.
    -Decrease energy recharge time slightly
    -Slightly less energy needed for gigs/parties/dates
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Message board suggestions:

1. Let us directly upload pix, as many other forums do, rather than hosting them on a 3rd party site. Much easier for a lot of people that way. (You can automatically edit the size/impose max size, if the pic is too large.)

2. Please give us more storage in our PM box.

3. About PMs: Please put a bold large letter warning on top of our PM area, that it is full. It could be on top of the forum page here (only we can see it), or in our PM box but on the top. It is frustrating to type a message and hit send only to have it say "PM box is full." Why after the message and not before? I often delete old messages before beginning to type, only to find out that still wasn't enough room created. (I would also like to be able to check at a glance if it's full, because sometimes I just want to open it, without sending anything, myself.)

4 (edited to add a 4th.) Is it possible to enable 'voting Like' (but not Dislike) on each other's posts but ONLY in this Suggestion thread? I ask it that way because I've seen Like votes turn into drama during spats (online in general - not here), and I don't think it's necessary to vote on most posts. But the Like votes in the Suggestions thread would allow you, Glu, to see how many agree with a given idea ;) Some will be a landslide.

Thanks.

Oh and I like this event. It's nice not to just tap tap tap. Please keep the creative ideas coming.
  • TM1201TM1201 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Allow us to sell or donate to charity clothes we no longer want .... Like wedding dresses
    Please create You Tube tutorials on a You Tube channel, especially as pertains to any new function or feature or update.

It would be best if the videos played within the game. You could even make a KKH cinema and play them in there. :)
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hi. I do not know if this has been mention or not. But I would like it if the male character we are dating or married would talk to us. In a relationship the partner always talk back or have something to say. I play on an android phone I find it upsetting that my husband do not talk to me. I would it if he did. Also I think the person we married, fame should go up for example if he is an E list he should go to a D list. Thank you
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    It's currently not possible to go to Santa Barbara from Beverly Hills. Please fix that eventually.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Please add a motorcycle as a possible vehicle
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    I would like our pets to move around in the house
    See my baby play in the room be able to carry her anywhere it boring to just stand their
    Interact with my family more
    Play dates take baby to park
    Clothes that cost money everything nice seems to cost kstars
    Play without wifi
    Nice baby clothes
    If i buy boyfriend clothes and wr brake up not have to buy again for my next partner
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I think we should vote what kind of weekend event to have. And every placer only get one vote and which ever weekend event get the most vote win and will be on the weekend event.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Please put more silver and black (separate colors or together) jewelry, in the wardrobe please, as buyable with K cash preferably. The blond dolls need earrings that can be seen more easily.

It also would go better with some of the clothes our dolls already have.

Thank you.