Options

Unity Theatre in San Francisco

ACMRACMR Registered Users 5 Posts
I have an appearance at the Unity Theatre in San Francisco, but I forgot how long the event was for so I clicked on the star to check it out at the red carpet entry point. But there's no way to exit the venue for some reason and now I'm stuck in there until my energy is full since it's an 8 hour event. I tried restarting the game and my device, but the exit arrow still won't appear. Has anyone else experienced this problem? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    OMG! This happened to me too!! I ended up having to start the gig anyway and I didn't have much energy so I lost fans ;( I thought I was the only one.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    On the bright side, with an 8 hour gig, you have plenty of time to tap out and scrounge or wait to refill. But I am sorry it happened. I'll make note of it. If Something says available soon you can get Simon to call, and he'll indicate how long the gig is before you go. But for now, the 8 hr gig makes it doable at least. Was this a specific job, or side gig?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    *sigh*

Luckily my energy is about half full, so I can just wait it out by hanging out on the red carpet while Ray yaps into his microphone. I'll have to remember this if I end up getting another appearance there in case it doesn't get fixed first.
  • Options
    It's for the WCS Rehearsal acting gig, but I don't remember if it's an important job because I accepted it either last week or earlier this week and have been working my way up my goal list to it.
  • Options
    Oh, that's with Nene? If you usually get 5Star success with your gigs, then if you get a full 3Star or more you are fine. You simply get rewarded with less fans or cash and everything than had you completed it. But it doesn't bring you down or hurt you in anyway. Likewise, getting 4 stars is even better.

What is your maximum energy at this point? It's very nice to meet you, and Welcome.

Welcome_zpsufecjmaq.jpg

Hey, while you wait by the red carpet, come pop into the party thread. Oh, but be careful about waiting there, you don't want it to start without you. That's happened to me a few times. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you! Yeah, it turned out to be the one with Nene. I waited until I had full energy to start and I'm now almost 4 stars in with 5 and a half hours left, so it mostly just turned out to be a bit of an inconvenience. I was looking around for an event to do while I waited for the last weekend appearance to be available anyways, so it worked out in the end lol.
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Oh, that's with Nene? If you usually get 5Star success with your gigs, then if you get a full 3Star or more you are fine. You simply get rewarded with less fans or cash and everything than had you completed it. But it doesn't bring you down or hurt you in anyway. Likewise, getting 4 stars is even better.

What is your maximum energy at this point? It's very nice to meet you, and Welcome.

Welcome_zpsufecjmaq.jpg

Hey, while you wait by the red carpet, come pop into the party thread. Oh, but be careful about waiting there, you don't want it to start without you. That's happened to me a few times. :)

Actually I've found that I lose some fans with 3 stars (maybe it's cuz I always have the one free bonus star). I think you need to get 4 stars or up to gain fans.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    Ok, to the archives, perhaps that was fine tuned as well. Or maybe Samurai meant 3 stars in addition to. I'll be back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Found it.
    The blue stars you collect on projects are the points you need to gather in order to complete projects :) This is displayed in the bottom left corner of every project you are on. 5 out of 5 stars is the best score on every project you do, so try to get it on every project you do. If you get two or 1 you will lose fans.

When the project debuts, which happens the same amount hours after as time limit. For example: an 8 Hour project when completed will debut 8 hours later later after completing it. When it does you will gain fans via the feed :) By gaining fans this is what makes you go up ranks from E List to A List ^_^

So, if it's changed, sorry I gave misinformation. Anyway, My point is, if you find yourself in a bind, nothing terrible is going to happen if you don't get all 5 stars.

But back to your original issue, you are more than welcome to submit a ticket to customer care and tell them what happened, :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Well I've always lost fans on a 3-star rating since the beginning. Not much though, around 50K if you're on the A-List.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Guess Samurai was wrong. Someone should have corrected moderator Samurai way back when she posted it. But,
    the original issue was solved according to the poster, she just needed a little advice and an ear while she waited to finish her task. I will only add that when you are just starting out you are held to less stringent parameters. Perhaps a relative new player finishing 3 stars without the bonus doesn't lose fans, but when you include the bonus star you still have to 'do' 3 stars which would make 4 total. If I happen to see Samurai I'll ask her about it. But, if you want to discuss those possiblities, anyone can open a thread in General Discussion.

All the discussion about finished stars and fans began after OP was done, so I'm closing this thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.