New update 3.4 !

Comments

• MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    No harsh feelings I make mistakes too .. Sorry if i hurt u .. :(

Not at all, its the end of the day in France and I'm tired:)
    It is just a game...
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lol well 4am here girl's gotta sleep. Hope you guys get to wait for the update.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Soon. Soon could be today, tomorrow, we had early updates, and March was a very late update. Let's just have fun, waiting for the update. I'm hoping for Klothes and makeup/ hair (meaning new eyes and lips and of course hair.)

Hey, who wants to find and post a music vid about hair or makeup? If not, no biggie, I have an italian dinner to prepare, oh, and I have to bake bread. Thank goodness for modern conveniences.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Ooh I hope he update comes tomorrow, but Tomorrow will be a happ day for me anyways.

Mklove, a suggestion for next time but you don't have to do this is you don't want to but instead put Time for a new update. Or something that does not say new update released anything in that sort but hey it's a free country!

Koko, I personally love your avatar pic, I was recently just catching up on empire :P
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Did anyone noticed this

This lips :D

82567bef-29d0-4ee8-9f94-9cd257fcd810_zpsatdollq2.jpg

And this lips :D

screen520x924_zpsmkku0fss.jpeg

Not sure if we'll get this outfit with high waisted shorts anymore :( ..

I want those lips for my doll because even though I won the glossy lips from the past weekend event, I didn't like the way they looked on my doll. So I never used those glossy lips on my doll. She looked weird and different in a very bad way.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    image_zps1mhdvnxy.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    High waisted shorts are a must.
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    My eyes are closing and i dont know how much I can stay awake waiting for this update.. Hope Im not waiting for nothing..
    Soon. Soon could be today, tomorrow, we had early updates, and March was a very late update. Let's just have fun, waiting for the update. I'm hoping for Klothes and makeup/ hair (meaning new eyes and lips and of course hair.)

Hey, who wants to find and post a music vid about hair or makeup? If not, no biggie, I have an italian dinner to prepare, oh, and I have to bake bread. Thank goodness for modern conveniences.

Omg! Koko I love your avatar pic! Cookie is my favorite character from Empire. I can't wait for the second season to come back.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

LindaVB wrote: »
    image_zps1mhdvnxy.jpg

Me too but nothing :(
    LindaVB wrote: »
    image_zps1mhdvnxy.jpg

Me too. Same here. Haha 😀
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Glu you are literally being so rude right now..
    I ♥ this song❗
    I think that it fits for the upcoming update ☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I ♥ this song❗
    I think that it fits for the upcoming update ☺

Mhmm.. Something is telling me that the update will be released on Thursday..
    I love this iggy
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I expect quite a few things out of this and future updates.

1.- That new clothing isn't almost exclusive to gift boxes.
    2.- The ability to delete GC friends IN the game. I've been going on for months with my deleted friends and they're still there.
    3.- That the events have the length Kylie's birthday event had, it gives us more chances to win all the items and have some spare time.
    4.- That dates, for once, invite us to have dinner and that they're not as clingy.
    5.- Please no more babies. I'm tired of babies. I don't care about babies.
    6.- This is one that's been bothering me for a while and it's that I can only do one gig at a time. I remember it wasn't like this. Simon would give me 2 or 3 gigs with every new update and they'd be available right away.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    The suspense is killing me! I'm realizing my KKH addiction is currently on another level... Lol

I need help...this is me right now #SOS :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    This song is getting me prepared for the next update. I can't wait for new clothes. I found a song from Beyoncé about fashion. I haven't listened to this song for a minute.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I think that the reason the GC friends and G+ friends are not removed when you first delete them has to do with the device, I'm actually not sure how Glu could possibly control that and it would most likely take a lot of work. It's not like they can tell if we delete them or not but I don't know, this is just how I'm taking the situation.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Another day of waiting...
    Yup, waiting....................
    So, let's have fun. Hey, it's Wednesday, maybe Vats will inspire us with a Wednesday We Wear thread. Oooooh, gives me an idea for a present. brb.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yup, waiting....................
    So, let's have fun. Hey, it's Wednesday, maybe Vats will inspire us with a Wednesday We Wear thread. Oooooh, gives me an idea for a present. brb.

I have one .. I really like Kardashian/Jenner skin tone and this dark,, dark brown hair ..

KKH_Screenshot_1441209563594_zpsjw9m2iwv.jpg
    I am soo bored with waiting that I do a teenager crisis on red carpet..
    Luckily Mario was with me
    image.jpg
    Mklove wrote: »
    I am soo bored with waiting that I do a teenager crisis on red carpet..
    Luckily Mario was with me
    image.jpg

And why the hell my pic is sooo small lol

Heres another try

293d849.jpg
  • Jessica~JaneJessica~Jane Registered Users 17 Posts
    Omg.. I just saw the title and search for a new update, like u guys hahaha I'm really excited now for a new update.... I read everything what you've posted here.. Hopefully some of our wishes became true haha
    Hi :o
    I'm level 21 and on the A-List.
    Add me GC: Jessica~Jane
    :rolleyes:
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I would like new hair and skin colors. Especially the most coveted purple eyes.
    3 days waiting for this update hope this is really big update with more than one celebrity ..
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Glu stopped releasing teasers since baby update and I don't understand why.
    I just want clothes. And new eyes, hair and lips. If you ask me, Soon can't come fast enough. :)

ETA: yeah, I miss the teasers too. So exciting to open the game and see the update. I miss them too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The game is getting really boring no update teasers, no thursday teasers. All the the houses since tokyo update have only 1 room. Where's your inspiration Glu? The cat ate it?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.