~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Aww, thank you very much, yes, I've seen it. It makes me smile.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hey, chica. Buy you a drink?

For a second I was thinking you had insider info about the new update. But even if your UESP is the only thing informing you, I'll take it. Here's hoping there's something unusually nice on the way... I'd love to get all excited and invested in this whole thing again.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Aww, thank you very much, yes, I've seen it. It makes me smile.

Your welcome. I'd figure that's where your doll's celebrity name came from.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Aye yay yay. Make it a wallbanger and keep em coming, How have you been? My garage floor is being replaced this week, so I have to Shudder..............put my car on the street. I'm moving from the den to the Living room those days so I can keep an eye on it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That "car in the street" dynamic on the south shore makes my skin crawl when we're visiting. For many years I'd race to the window to check on our car whenever I heard a strange sound out in the cul-de-sac. And now that we have that new, er, minivan, I guess I should be more worried than ever. But it being a minivan, I'm suddenly not quite as anxious as was about the SUV. Though the minivan is comfortable, it's killing me a little bit to be party to one...

We're doing okay. My day has certainly been easier than yours, I see. And that includes my four-year-old's stomach bug with projectile vomiting. She just sprayed our kitchen, including my legs and new shoes! I'll be home with her tomorrow. It'd be nice if the update happened to release while I was lolling about at home!

I decided not to make your life harder by adding my own over-reactions to that unhappy thread. Hope that was the right thing.

We just got the kiddos to bed, and I ought to go make dinner. Talk later! Love ya Moderita. Hang in there. The update is coming!

I deleted a few of my posts here, and one that quoted a post because after last night, I do not feel comfortable sharing any personal details. Nothing ulterior I just don't feel comfortable.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Just putting it out here, not for discussion, just for knowledge, not all bans are permanent. Please just accept that things happen, and our recent 'evictee' is merely away from keyboard for a short period. No further discussion please, I just didn't want people getting the wrong idea. OK? Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Just putting it out here, not for discussion, just for knowledge, not all bans are permanent. Please just accept that things happen, and our recent 'evictee' is merely away from keyboard for a short period. No further discussion please, I just didn't want people getting the wrong idea. OK? Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much.

If someone is "banned" from posting on the Forum, is their account here completely shut down? Meaning they cannot write or receive private messages?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    what in the world happened.

ehhh, no update, right?

By the way, anyone know where's Polkadot?
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    what in the world happened.

ehhh, no update, right?

By the way, anyone know where's Polkadot?

I don't know exactly what happened and don't want to speculate out of respect for everyone involved.

No game update yet.

Polkadot decided on her own to take a break from the Forum. She's still playing the game and you can still send her private messages.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Okay thanks for letting me know. I was wondering, because I haven't seen her doll change outfits for a very long time and thought she stopped playing.
    PM to add
    Okay thanks for letting me know. I was wondering, because I haven't seen her doll change outfits for a very long time and thought she stopped playing.

I exchanged private messages with her early last week so I know she's still out there in KKH land. I encouraged her to come back because I miss her contribution here in the Forum.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Oh man I tried to PM her but her inbox is full :( Hope all is well for her, and she comes back soon!
    PM to add
    I speak to Dot off the board, and I'll be very happy to tell her people are asking for her. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    HollySisk wrote: »
    If someone is "banned" from posting on the Forum, is their account here completely shut down? Meaning they cannot write or receive private messages?

I believe that is correct. :( But ask any sailor in the world, and a 3 day pass is over before they realize it. I'm glad people found my post here. It was important for me to let everyone know our friend is AFK. I'd love to have something more accurate in place of the B word, letting people know it's merely a time out. If anyone wants to talk about anything, feel free to pm me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I speak to Dot off the board, and I'll be very happy to tell her people are asking for her. :)

Please do :)
    PM to add
    Oh man I tried to PM her but her inbox is full :( Hope all is well for her, and she comes back soon!

I've been trying to get her back here for awhile now. Either she hasn't been back to clear out her messages for some time, or she's too popular to keep up with it!

PDot, come back! Now's the perfect time. :p

I emailed and mentioned the box is full, and we've been asking for her. I sent Vats a little present in case he wants to come start the Wednesday We Wear thread. Here's a hint, it's a header for it. I have a good feeling. YOur avatar looks lovely Luz. I can't rock that hairstyle, but you look lovely in it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey, Big brother tonight. According to next year's winner, (my son) there's a scheme to back door Julie who is up as a pawn. And the surprise......he think's Austin is in on it. Now.....will Austin be revealed if he votes his GF's twin out? Will he come clean, or will he make sure he can give her a sympathy vote. Oooooor...will he say he voted to keep her, when we all know he has been counting the days till he could send the twin to the jury and 'seal the deal' with her sister. I'm telling him, don't try to get between twins, unless they're cool with a thr..........eww. just eww.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks, Koko! I feel like some country star wearing it-- maybe June Carter Cash, or something-- but it works. I'm looking forward to new hair soon to use, though!

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Thanks, Koko! I feel like some country star wearing it-- maybe June Carter Cash, or something-- but it works. I'm looking forward to new hair soon to use, though!

I love that hairstyle on your doll too. Do you know Andy Cohen from Watch What Happens Live? He LOVES a side pony. LOL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Thanks, Holly. I always mean to watch that show but totally forget to follow through. Is it the Bravo network? Gotta check that out.

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Thanks, Holly. I always mean to watch that show but totally forget to follow through. Is it the Bravo network? Gotta check that out.

Yes, it's on Bravo at 11pm Sun-Thurs nights. Honestly I never miss an episode. I love it. Andy is a total fan of TV & Pop culture and he loves having fun with his guests. The show is completely live AND no pre-interview like the Tonight Show, David Letterman, Conan, etc, so it's very relaxed and authentic. My only complaint is that Andy takes vacation about 4 times a year and there's no substitute host so we WWHL addicts have to go cold turkey. Lol. He comes back after Labor Day.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Okay, had to share this...

So I'm discussing this weekends plans with the better half, and I make a suggestion to him to call a friend to meet at the pub tomorrow night for a catch up. He enthusiastically agrees, and goes to arrange it. he picks up his phone to make the call, and mentions how he appreciates the fact that I encourage him to have his own time - freezes for a second, and then says 'it's only because the weekend event starts tomorrow, isn't it?'

I laughed so hard, I love him getting time out doing his own thing (because he's so much happier to be around) - but yes! Being able to concentrate on the weekend event without being interrupted is a beautiful thing!!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
    Girl you totally got caught right there and then lol! He knows you so well.

I know a lot of peeps keep gaming a secret, for fear of being embarrassed or judged or who knows. It's good you let him know and that he can even make a joke of it. What you should do, is get him to grind for you :p
    PM to add
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    The day he grinds for me is the day my mouth freezes perpetually open out of shock, haha!

I have no qualms about sharing my fascination with this game - on a recent trip to see famil, I not only got my mother onto the game, I also got two cousins onto it as well ;)

It's only fair, my step daughter (his eldest, 17 years old) got me hooked, I have to share the love!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
    Girl you totally got caught right there and then lol! He knows you so well.

I know a lot of peeps keep gaming a secret, for fear of being embarrassed or judged or who knows. It's good you let him know and that he can even make a joke of it. What you should do, is get him to grind for you :p

I have to hide it from my family. Yes, I'm 42 and sneaking my KKH habit.
    Holly
    I play on iOS

Me too you're not alone, except I got found out one day. My brother teased one time saying "she's playing the Kim Kardashian game" with the emphasis on Kim Kardashian. Imagine him saying that with a faked girly voice, ugh. And he even exposed saying I spent money on it but I denied straight - I'm a liar.
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    The day he grinds for me is the day my mouth freezes perpetually open out of shock, haha!

I have no qualms about sharing my fascination with this game - on a recent trip to see famil, I not only got my mother onto the game, I also got two cousins onto it as well ;)

It's only fair, my step daughter (his eldest, 17 years old) got me hooked, I have to share the love!

Great your family is really open about games, I'm not sure why but in my family playing games are off the limits especially once we passed adulthood.
    PM to add

My mother knows I play KKH everyday and she gets annoyed with me lol
    My aunt understands where I'm coming from since she's addicted to KKH game too hahaha
    Yeah it's hard for me to hide my addiction to KKH
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Me too you're not alone, except I got found out one day. My brother teased one time saying "she's playing the Kim Kardashian game" with the emphasis on Kim Kardashian. Imagine him saying that with a faked girly voice, ugh. And he even exposed saying I spent money on it but I denied straight - I'm a liar.

Great your family is really open about games, I'm not sure why but in my family playing games are off the limits especially once we passed adulthood.

Me too. I tried to be sneaky playing KKH game but I still got caught by my immediate family playing it. They said that I should be doing something productive in my own life lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG