Options

Speak bubble

Jessica~JaneJessica~Jane Registered Users 17 Posts
All my friends have their own created sentence in their speak bubble when I click on them..
How can I change mine? :confused::confused:
Hope you know what I mean. :rolleyes:
Hi :o
I'm level 21 and on the A-List.
Add me GC: Jessica~Jane
:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Go to your closet, above your gold star count there will be a purple bubble with dots in it, click that and then you can change what your doll says!
  • Options
    Go to your closet, above your gold star count there will be a purple bubble with dots in it, click that and then you can change what your doll says!

Oh.. Thank you so much haha :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And if you want, when you go to change the greeting, you have the ability to connect with twitter and it takes your last tweet.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And if you want, when you go to change the greeting, you have the ability to connect with twitter and it takes your last tweet.

Thank you koko for always relying :D I already saw it.. But I don't have Twitter :/
  • Options
    Aww, you're welcome. I like to spew out everything I can think about something, because you never know what will help someone. My ipad is the worst for typing greetings. You can't go back to change a typo, you eliminate the whole thing and start over. Type a z at the end of your greeting? Start over.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Aww, you're welcome. I like to spew out everything I can think about something, because you never know what will help someone. My ipad is the worst for typing greetings. You can't go back to change a typo, you eliminate the whole thing and start over. Type a z at the end of your greeting? Start over.

Yes! I also play on my iPad. I can't go back to change something without deleting all :/ Lucky that I don't wrote a long sentence hahaha
    But.. It would be really great if you could see how it looks to others..
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    That's why you should add people from here, they can screenshot your speech bubble and post it here. Only if you do really corny, cringe-worthy worth exposing kind of stuffs. Usually the dirty stuffs can exposed here too lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I love seeing what my friends are saying. Screenshots are awesome. Some should post a few screenshots and open a thread for funny speech bubbles. But yeah, I hate trying to be funny with Apple P. My Samsung tab is a dream for that. Cursor arrows and everything. I can change punctuation in the middle of what Koko is saying, and leave the rest intact. Ok, you convinced me. i'm starting a thread, Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary