Miles Murphy Fashion Show

HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
My doll just started this gig and yet my Doll did not appear on the runway. There were two other characters on the runway and I could invite a friend so there are 3 "models" on the runway but "Where's Dixie?"

SFxLpiQ.jpg
Holly
I play on iOS
#WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens

Comments

• Beyoncé33Beyoncé33 Registered Users 67 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    My doll just started this gig and yet my Doll did not appear on the runway. There were two other characters on the runway and I could invite a friend so there are 3 "models" on the runway but "Where's Dixie?"

SFxLpiQ.jpg

I also did this gig today and i post pics in the ootd+goals thread !!:)
    You didn't appear on the runway because your mission is to see fashion show of 3 designers, take notes about their style to choose one who will work with you for So chic (new collection i think). It's like you 're in the front row this time Lool
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Beyoncé33 wrote: »
    You didn't appear on the runway because your mission is to see fashion show of 3 designers, take notes about their style to choose one who will work with you for So chic (new collection i think). It's like you 're in the front row this time Lool

What a cool gig! I have to wait till later do that quest to meet the first designer. At least my doll can take a break for once lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Oh yeah! I forgot the set up of this gig. Thanks!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Todat i'm doing the second fashion show with Sofia.

Screenshot_2015_09_02_16_04_38.png

Screenshot_2015_09_02_16_11_43.png

I don't know why but the same bug that appear in the first show of this storyline gig reappeared !!
    My game closes itself in less than a minute !! it keeps me from finishing this gig quickly :mad::(:confused:
    So this is the 1st time that my doll is meeting Miles Murphy. What are these specific quests are for? Is it supposed to be to look for the best fashion designer of our choice that has the best style to work for the new collection for So Chic?
    tmp_16348_Screenshot_2015_09_02_13_55_4298796408.png

tmp_16348_Screenshot_2015_09_02_13_57_04_1726265.png

image upload no size limit
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

So this is the 1st time that my doll is meeting Miles Murphy. What are these specific quests are for? Is it supposed to be to look for the best fashion designer of our choice that has the best style to work for the new collection for So Chic?
    tmp_16348_Screenshot_2015_09_02_13_55_4298796408.png

tmp_16348_Screenshot_2015_09_02_13_57_04_1726265.png

image upload no size limit

It's supposed to be to look for the best fashion designer because after attending these fashion shows you'll have a meeting with the designer of your shop. He will present you three styles of clothing and you will choose one for the new collection of So chic based on trends you saw.
    It's supposed to be to look for the best fashion designer because after attending these fashion shows you'll have a meeting with the designer of your shop. He will present you three styles of clothing and you will choose one for the new collection of So chic based on trends you saw.
    Oh OK thanks. I didn't like the first fashion designer. His clothing line looked boring. So hopefully the other fashion designers will have a better fashion sense in style than the first one.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Oh OK thanks. I didn't like the first fashion designer. His clothing line looked boring. So hopefully the other fashion designers will have a better fashion sense in style than the first one.

However your Miles Murphy is so styled, i love his outfit :o! He disappoints me too :( Lol
    However your Miles Murphy is so styled, i love his outfit :o! He disappoints me too :( Lol
    Lol I was quite impressed when I first saw his outfit. But when I saw the models dressed up with his clothes on, the clothes weren't even memorable at all.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I was somewhat less than impressed when I saw my version of Miles, though. I envy you.

You can tell I thought he was a bit of an a**clown.
    image.jpg1_zpszomg7gsl.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    I was somewhat less than impressed when I saw my version of Miles, though. I envy you.

You can tell I thought he was a bit of an a**clown.
    image.jpg1_zpszomg7gsl.jpg

Hahaha...Omg what the hell is he wearing⁉
    And he calls himself a fashion designer⁉ 😆
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    For me, the worst part is the random mustache in a color lighter than his skin. <shudder>

And I've never been crazy about that baseball cap. I mean, what, he's a rabid fan of the San Diego Triangles or something?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    For me, the worst part is the random mustache in a color lighter than his skin. <shudder>

And I've never been crazy about that baseball cap. I mean, what, he's a rabid fan of the San Diego Triangles or something?
    Yeah I've seen a lot NPC guys on my game with a hair color and/or facial hair that doesn't suit their skin tone. That's why my doll avoids to date them. She just chooses to be friends with them. She wants to dye their hair color and facial hair very badly lol 
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Omg why is this second gig crashing down my phone⁉
    Uggghhh❗❗❗
    😠😡
    Did this happened to anyone else?
    Screenshot_2015_09_03_18_52_22.png Screenshot_2015_09_03_18_54_54.png
    image hosting adult
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Joshua Ryan is the best designer ever❗
    My doll picked the third choice for the new collection for So Chic 👍
    Screenshot_2015_09_03_20_00_20_1.png Screenshot_2015_09_03_20_03_40_1.png
    image hosting more than 5mb
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Omg why is this second gig crashing down my phone⁉
    Uggghhh❗❗❗
    😠😡
    Did this happened to anyone else?
    Screenshot_2015_09_03_18_52_22.png Screenshot_2015_09_03_18_54_54.png
    image hosting adult

This problem also happened to me during all the fashion shows !! I don't know why ?
    This problem also happened to me during all the fashion shows !! I don't know why ?

I noticed that when I invited the NPC to co-star with me on the gig, I tapped chat on the NPC then my game crashed.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I noticed that when I invited the NPC to co-star with me on the gig, I tapped chat on the NPC then my game crashed.

Yeah, i spoke about this problem in my previous posts in this thread !
    I haven't received answers but i could finish this storyline gig nervertheless :(:)
  • Kittycatlady05Kittycatlady05 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hello girls i have the same problem,my game crash in the fashion show
    Yeah, i spoke about this problem in my previous posts in this thread !
    I haven't received answers but i could finish this storyline gig nervertheless :(:)

Yeah it doesn't matter anyways because I was able to finish the gig too ☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Hello girls i have the same problem,my game crash in the fashion show

This game has too many glitches. My game usually crashes when I completed several gigs in one day when the news feed appeared on my game when I gained more fans. My game didn't crashed when I completed the first gig though. But it was strange when I tried to do the second gig all of a sudden my game crashed.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG