Options

Locked areas h

AyniaAynia Registered Users 35 Posts
Hi guys, I'm on level 24 but I still feel fairly new to this game. I'm curious, any particular reason why the gated community in calabasas is locked?? Or the hotel in New Delhi?

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The house in Calabasas unlocks when you date your boyfriend/ girlfriend who gives you the keys to their house. Usually, their house is the apartment beside LAX but when they're of a higher celebrity level, it'll be the bigger house at Calabasas.

The Grand Sultan Hotel in New Delhi has been locked since the beginning, and no one knows when it'll ever unlock or if it will ever be. So far, no storyline had required players to go there, no one has been in there.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Oh okay. Thank you. Pretty useless then huh
  • Options
    UPDATE: I got remarried to someone that's an a lister like me but now the apt by lax is locked and the home in calabasas is still locked also. Does he not have a home of his home? We are married, do I still have to wait for them to give a key??
  • Options
    When you're married, your husband practically lives off you. So your house is his, and he'll be in all the houses you own.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Yes but when I was married before she also had her own place by lax? And I was told if I had a partner who was more famous they'd live in calabasas instead..... Koko???
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Anyia. Nai nailed it. Spouse is a sponge. Your doll had the apartment in downtown. NEVER had the efficiency at lax. My power just beeped. I'll be back when i back to my laptop. Till then enjoy the weekend event. Tap tap tap
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi sorry about that day two on the garage job that went from one side to two CaChing after they started. UGH. I hate the guy who built my house. Anyway. I simply can't do the forum on my phone. Ok Your sponge of a spouse only has either the LAX apartment or the Calabasas. If it's an A list NPC, might not ever get Calabasas I don't know. Never married an NPC. When I married to a player game even though he was A listed, he had the Apartment instead of Calabasas. Must be some magical forumula.

(See what I did? Forum ula ahahahah. the noise from the Crew is driving me batty, OMG< then I look out the boss is straddling the harley in the street, and another one is standing butt up against the grill of my car, my baby. I was flipping out till I realized they were protecting my car and the bike from the cement truck mixer that was backing out of my driveway. So anything I type is bound to be rambling. I apologize.)

With everything we've said, did we answer everything? Anything? Nothing? Gotta go tap somewhere. All 3 games need that dress. Tap tap tap Tap tap tap
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes kinda lol ..... What's a npc ?
  • Options
    Non player characters :) They're aren't physically played by a real person, hence NPCs always don't look appetizing.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Cookie_123Cookie_123 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How do i unlock the chevier in toronto?