Options

Rewards

AyniaAynia Registered Users 35 Posts
I haven't been receiving my bonuses for the in game achievements. I just got show addict 2 but when I clicked on it, it went away. This has been going on for a while. I haven't been getting the bonus for the "piece of pie" reward for like two weeks. Please help!!

Comments

• Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I know with the "piece of pie" one there has never been a reward.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    I've actually received it before.
  • Options
    Also, I faithfully buy new items before gigs and I haven't been getting the bonus star! I literally spent All my stars and money and still nothing smh
  • Options
    DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Piece of the pie has no reward, because it is the reward. If you're talking about the So Chic payments, at least. And as for the bonus star, you can read about it here.
  • Options
    Sooo what about the shoe addict bonus??? Nothing?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Piece of the pie is $1000 you collect each week at the store when Luther calls to say he has cash for you, and you go to Downtown LA So Chic to collect it. If you know for a fact you haven't, send in a ticket to customer care http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169931-How-to-use-InGame-Messaging

And if you feel you didn't get the reward for Shoe Addict 2, then by all means ask Customer Care about it. Very often as we're adding to but not completing an achievement level, the achievement pops up sometimes with a percentage. Check your acheivement list, and if you've finished Shoe Addict 2, Shoe Addict 3 will be showing, click on that and it tells you what the reward is. Whatever the award for Addict 2 will be a little less than that. You can tell them you didn't get it and see what they say.

And, as your rank improves, it takes more to qualify for the bonus stars. Hope this helps, :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It did! Thanks
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You're welcome. You should go visit the Weekend Event Party thread. It's in General Discussion. Virtual food, bar, fun, birthday party music and more. :)http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?171870-Weekend-Event-09-4-2015-A-Labor-Day-that-doesn-t-involve-a-Birth-Day-Or-Does-It&goto=newpost
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary