Options

No hacked game /// Not getting weekend events

What should I do? My game is not hacked and I play in android and still not getting any weekend events (or updates, but never mind about that)? What should i do? And please don't close this post because you posted about thr weekend event there is aa reason why im not commenting there so my comment wont get lost and because its about weekend event problems

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Have you submitted a ticket to Glu?
    Have you made sure that your game is updated?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    It's funny because I know a lot of people with hacked games that still get weekend events
  • Options
    kkhgameaddictedkkhgameaddicted Registered Users 51 Posts
    Daphy wrote: »
    It's funny because I know a lot of people with hacked games that still get weekend events

Really? I hacked my ipad with jailbreak so i could do anythinh maybe their phone is hacked
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Have you submitted a ticket to Glu?
    Have you made sure that your game is updated?

What do you mean? How do i submit a ticket? And i havent seen any updates ��
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    That's a major red flag. If your device is jailbroken that could affect the game.
  • Options
    My ipad is but I don't play it. My andorid isn't i said that
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I don't have an android device so I don't know where you look to see if you've received updates. Sorry.

As for submitting a ticket to Glu, you click on Help and then click on Glu Support. A list of common issues come up plus a search option at the top. Search for Contact Glu and at the bottom of the screen, you'll find a Contact Us button. Use that.

There may be a faster way to reach Glu but I don't know it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    You know for future reference maybe you should start a thread in the FAQ section because almost, not almost—every weekend someone comes on here asking about this same problem. Because you know what? When it comes to glitches, etc. that is the place that is going to be checked by the team. Not here.