Weekend Event 09/4/2015 - A Labor Day that doesn't involve a Birth Day. Or Does It?

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yeah he was rude and maybe she get rid of him :D
    I'm glad that Misty dumped her ex. He was a ****.
    P.S. I didn't type in a curse word. Why is it bleep out hahaha
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Finished! Thank you eight hour car trip for giving me nothing to do but tap all day. Tappity tap. The convention is very fun but crowded and hot - I'm glad I'm going to be half naked tomorrow LOL.

ykuif.jpg
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    Finished! Thank you eight hour car trip for giving me nothing to do but tap all day. Tappity tap. The convention is very fun but crowded and hot - I'm glad I'm going to be half naked tomorrow LOL.

ykuif.jpg

Your doll looks so glam! I love this dress and hair, can't wait to finish the event!
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    PandaM, wow your doll looks phenomenal in the outfit. I'll get there. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Daaaamn you girls are fast! I'm taking my time, we got 3 days.

How's everyone doing for the event?
    PM to add
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I just earned the hair!! Got a couple more days to get that gorgeous sparkly dress too - I'm in love with it, can't wait to get it.

COJUeaJUAAATqXG.jpg:large

What I am NOT in love with, however, is these RIGGED gift boxes. Not a SINGLE event item in them. This is criminal, Glu.

COJU7LxVAAEa163.jpg:large
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'm at 462. I finished all of the weekend quests with Misty and I'm sad to say for the first time in many months there was no bonus for finishing the overall event :(

Usually for Android players each quest gets bonus stars and then one final huge batch of bonus stars around 50+ for having completed the whole storyline. Maybe they are moving to a model of 4 quests per weekend event instead of 3? This time it was 4. Three singles events, then a final party with Misty at Lavish.
    iOS
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Daaaamn you girls are fast! I'm taking my time, we got 3 days.

How's everyone doing for the event?

I think I should be finished today :)

PhotoGrid_1441462250392_zpsdrojk6lh.jpg

I just finished the 3rd Misty's gig at 10AX.

This must be an exclusive 10AX glitch bcuz it only happens when I invite a friend/VIP there during a gig.

BTW...welcome to my game Beyoncé :) u look amazing!

PhotoGrid_1441462592829_zpspozdrsjb.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    tmp_9439_Screenshot_2015_09_05_10_26_58_1_552055.png
    screen shot pc
    Shoes✔
    I needed to own my checklist.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I feel like I'm not going make it to the dress. ;-;
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    You can do it Mauve. Shoot for the dress. We'll do it together. What are you up to? I'm closing in on hair on 2 games, but I'm just going to think positive. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm glad that Misty dumped her ex. He was a ****.
    P.S. I didn't type in a curse word. Why is it bleep out hahaha

Because if the word started with J, and is 4 letters, that word is something teenage boys like to do. Alone hopefully. Get my drift? But Yes. Misty's ex is a derk. How's that?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Do we receive event stars/points for completing the weekend gigs?
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I'me about to start the next gig for the weekend event quest. Does anyone know how many there are total?
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    DMV - Thanks for posting the inspiration outfit! I love seeing the real life outfit versus the KKH outfit.

As for the 40 k star mystery boxes, It's frustrating to see both DMV's and Wolf's. Poor DMV had SEVEN $4,000 Kash "prizes" and one event item. That's lots of words that Glu would censor on here but a good substitute is mean! Then Wolf had a variety in her eight boxes but not a single item from the weekend event! Ridiculous.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Sayu wrote: »
    Do we receive event stars/points for completing the weekend gigs?

Yes. You receive 25 stars for completing a gig that is part of this weekend's special event quest. This weekend it is helping Misty find a new guy. In addition to the 25 stars, you will receive bonus stars based on how many items you have from the weekend event. For example, if you won the bob hairstyle in the 40 k star mystery boxes, you will get an extra 5 stars for completing the gig.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    No prob Holly :) here r the boots

PhotoGrid_1441471274878_zps736epkxx.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • beefcakesbeefcakes Registered Users 25 Posts
    I like the prizes for once! They're more unique than the previous few weeks. Here are my two avatars...still working on the bulldog sweater!

Spxni18.jpg
    My free gift box was VERY terrible. I was so ashamed I did not take a screenshot. Let's just say there were three Dailey gift box items, two $4000 cash, One 50 energy and One 40 k-stars and then I had the dress... Why did this happen to me? I have enough k-stars to buy a gift box I'm pretty sure it is not worth it.
    Meanwhile about the update I think it may come on Tuesday.
    Mauve wrote: »
    I feel like I'm not going make it to the dress. ;-;

You can do it❗ And besides we have an extra day to complete the weekend event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

My free gift box was VERY terrible. I was so ashamed I did not take a screenshot. Let's just say there were three Dailey gift box items, two $4000 cash, One 50 energy and One 40 k-stars and then I had the dress... Why did this happen to me? I have enough k-stars to buy a gift box I'm pretty sure it is not worth it.
    Meanwhile about the update I think it may come on Tuesday.

I've been having bad luck lately opening up gift boxes for every weekend event. Yesterday I won 40 k-stars. I hardly even win special event items anymore.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I thought I was going to buy another box but I bought my son a coat instead.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    I son't think I'm actually going to try towards the weekend event. I mean I'm already behind on my storyline gigs, but I guess I could use the parties to get into the top 100. When I get to number one I will most likely stop stressing so much.
    Anyways, I'm headed off to the beach. Who knows..maybe I'll learn to surf? XD
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I did all 4 weekend's special gigs and there aren't extra points at the end.

The gigs are all 6 hours and consumes about two bars of 43 energy bolts and provide 25 points + bonus event.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Mauve wrote: »
    I thought I was going to buy another box but I bought my son a coat instead.

I thought about trying the boxes again but, after seeing how bad Wolf & DMV's boxes were, I'm not wasting 40 k stars to try to get the earrings. I would if the contents of every box was worth at least 40 k stars but the $4000 Kash is worthless.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Did anyone chose the potential guy for Misty based on your matchmaking skills? I don't remember none of their names. To be quite honest, I didn't like none of them.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Carol, Misty ask if we liked the first one or second or third, not by names! And at the end I think doesn't matter, I chose the second by the way, he was the less fugly!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Carol, Misty ask if we liked the first one or second or third, not by names! And at the end I think doesn't matter, I chose the second by the way, he was the less fugly!

I guess that was the whole point though. None of them were even memorable for me to choose.
    Oh I think I remembered their personalities now. The first one seems like a weirdo since he's a computer geek(he doesn't interact with people) The second one is a creep. The third one has some potential so I'll go with the third choice then.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Ha, the glitch is still here.

image_zpslhmngcrk.jpg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Okay so for the people I had, the first one was weird, second one was okay, and the third was was snooty. I think I'll go with the he second person, he looked better than the others anyway...