New update 3.4 !

Comments

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    True, Nai.--or Naimonster, sorry if you don't want me to call you Nai. And Yay I have been LONGING for Caitlyn to come in the game, does anyone watch I am Cait? I usually stick will KUWTK but I don't think I even Caityln's show..

Ohh for now everything is just a rumor .. Hope its true ..
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Ohh for now everything is just a rumor .. Hope its true ..

Oh no worries! I heard Kanye is coming in the game...unless that was a rumor too ;(
    Oh no worries! I heard Kanye is coming in the game...unless that was a rumor too ;(
    Hope Its really big update .. Who knows Kanye and Cait in the game ..
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    True, Nai.--or Naimonster, sorry if you don't want me to call you Nai. And Yay I have been LONGING for Caitlyn to come in the game, does anyone watch I am Cait? I usually stick will KUWTK but I don't think I even Caityln's show..
    Also about the update coming on Saturday, I think I was thinking backwards but I'm sure of what.. Oh my gosh! I hope they reduce the amount of points needed to finish the event..

I'm fine with Nai :)
    PM to add
    Oh my gosh! So I was just on KKH's Twitter page, and someone posted a link that said Looks like thenkim kardashian added Caitlyn Jenner something like that BUT Whoever runs the KKH account said not true but we hope. If you don't know what I'm talking about go to their Twitter page.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I am really looking forward to the update, but i kind of feel like it will be this

Expectations: NPC exclusive items added to the wardrobe! Silver hair colour! Purple eyes! New makeup and features options! New hairstyles!

Reality: Karl Lagerfeld, a one room house and a cat

But hopefully not! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Seriously, my head is about to explode with all the rumours!!! Gaaah, please release the update!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    BTW, Danielle, have you headed to this weekends event yet? :)
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Happy birthday Danielle!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Does anyone knows what the last storyline gigs are for the last update? So far I'm currently doing the quest with Kris Jenner for her cookbook and I'm doing the quest for choosing a fashion designer for the new collection for So Chic.
    I finished the Kris Jenner cookbook storyline and am now doing a storyline with Jonathan Cheban on a billionaire lifestyle! I think that might be the last storyline for now.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    It's either today or next week.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

It's either today or next week.
    We don't really know .. Hope its not today cuz I;m so scared that i wont be able to update it because google play has glitch with updating sometimes .. It takes weeks ..
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I honestly don't care when the update comes out.. The past 3 have just been a new location, new character, and a couple new gigs. I'm more excited about the upcoming weekend event lol.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The Dubai/Halloween update came in a friday.
    Speaking of Halloween, maybe the 3.5 or 3.6 update will be related to this...
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oooooooh I'm so looking forward to Halloween! I started playing right after Halloween last year, so I missed it then. The clothes looked sooo great, so this year I will be fully prepared lol!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I finished the Kris Jenner cookbook storyline and am now doing a storyline with Jonathan Cheban on a billionaire lifestyle! I think that might be the last storyline for now.

Ok Thanks for the info.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    Maybe they're taking so long to release the new update because they're trying to fix a few bugs....??? hopefully! I'm having loads of glitches at the moment. This is a pic of my doll looking super confused because she's being sent to a gig at the lesser known Tulip in Downtown LA! (?)

d1N4KkD.jpg

And when she actually went to the real Tulip she found herself at a gig that shouldn't have started for another 12 hours! But at least Simon had called her two out of three times, or at least it said that... so weird!!!

ihGPTmh.jpg
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
    SarahUK wrote: »
    Maybe they're taking so long to release the new update because they're trying to fix a few bugs....??? hopefully! I'm having loads of glitches at the moment. This is a pic of my doll looking super confused because she's being sent to a gig at the lesser known Tulip in Downtown LA! (?)

d1N4KkD.jpg

And when she actually went to the real Tulip she found herself at a gig that shouldn't have started for another 12 hours! But at least Simon had called her two out of three times, or at least it said that... so weird!!!

ihGPTmh.jpg

Hah I never had a gig like this before or never payed attention at it :D ..
  • SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    Hah I never had a gig like this before or never payed attention at it :D ..

haha! I know it's so weird, I've had a few glitches like this recently...
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
    Vats wrote: »
    Tici we have done many gigs in my game lately, we have almost 2k professional points !!!

Really??? This is so cool! I wish I can have you in my game too :(

Btw, another week without an update. Well done, Glu.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Really??? This is so cool! I wish I can have you in my game too :(

Fia tá osso pra aparece...
    JKPsVDl.png?1

É nóis in London bejim no ombro!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Ben WijayaBen Wijaya Registered Users 36 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I wonder if anybody has had a baby with Willow for those eyes...

I have seen babies with purple eyes at the adoption center.
    Ben Wijaya wrote: »
    I have seen a babies with purple eyes at the adoption center.

Not anymore. After 3.3.0 update Glu removed the options purple, red and pink for baby's eyes from the adoption center.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Not anymore. After 3.3.0 update Glu removed the options purple, red and pink for baby's eyes from the adoption center.

No wonder I haven't seen purple eyed babies. Awww now I know for sure I will not adopt.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts

Ew, that's krap.

However, if you conceive there's a chance of getting them! Before Jesse asked me for baby #2, I changed my eye and hair color. This is how little Lydia turned out:

uGRccKE.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    I never knew the babies use to have purple eyes... I wish they had kept that selective eye color but it is what it is.
    Now does anyone else have a guess as to when the update will come now? I think it'll come on Tuesday. If not then, perhaps Thursday
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey, perhaps they wanted to wait till after the long holiday, to be more well staffed for any issues that might arise? (This is NOT me kissing the behind of Glu, but this is the trusting, ever the optimist side of my Gemini life. So, if that's why we didn't get it already, maybe they were being considerate. Instead of giving us the update and going to the beach for the weekend. It could happen. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That's totally understandable. XD Still doing my research to see who else may or may not be added into the game. I REALLY hope they add purple eyes--or else photoshop may become my best friend Lol :D
    I made a post about colors in the game a while back:
    That's pretty frustrating, new colors for hair, skin and eyes are among the most popular suggestions for the game.

Benefiting from this thread I'll bring some facts about hair, skin, and eye color that I noticed in my game.

There are five skin colors available for players and NPCs:

-Very light, light, tanned, medium and dark.

-Only 4 are available for babies the very light isn't available as far as I could see in my game.

-The celebrities of the game and some special characters have unique skin with a beautiful glow.

There are 8 eye colors available for players and their babies:

-Gray, olive, teal, green, brown, dark brown, amber and pink.

-Some NPCs have purple and red eyes, both these colors were available for babies from the adoption center of 3.0.0 version , but now the 3.3.0 update doesn't contain these options from what I could see in my game.

-The celebrities of the game and other special characters have unique eyes.

-For me the worst is that we don't have proper blue eyes as an option!

There are 8 hair colors available for players and NPCs:

-Blond, golden blond, red, brown, dark brown, black, pink and teal the last two aren't available for babies.

-NPCs have two exclusive hair colors: white and beige/light brown as in the case of Dirk and Alvin.

-I realized that it's very rare NPCs have the colors blonde and brown in my game, there is only one NPC with brown hair in my game and none with blond.

-Celebrities and special characters have unique hair colors including very attractive variations of blonde , brown, red, black and ombré.

Did someone noticed a different pattern in your games?

Some colors like purple for example are kind of 'leftovers' from the game, because of many things are random in the game as the appearance of NPCs these 'leftovers' end up appearing.

I believe that all the trouble with the change in babies' eye color happened because of that, Glu's representative said the problem was due to some corrections made by them and as now we can see there's no way to find such babies with those eye colors in the adoption center.

In my humble opinion I think that the charts colors for eyes, hair and skin sucks in the game. I think they should be more consistent with reality. Although I have a baby with purple eyes I still think it's something silly because I just went with this color cause it looks bluish and for lack of proper blue eyes, because what we have is literally gray or teal that you can't know if it is green or blue!

The skin and hair of our dolls should have the same glow of the VIPs because we seem very opaque compared to them. Another new couple of skin colors wouldn't hurt anyone. The hair colors are very limited in the game, where is the 'off black' like the one of the Kardashian sisters? That color is simply the most common color in the world population, but isn't available.

After more than a year on the market the game should receive an update in the graphics, just look for the old version of Kim avatar and then at the latest there is a visible difference. Our dolls are still the same generating an ugly discrepancy in game graphics.

Another thing is that all the lips in women's wardrobe should receive the 'gloss' treatment.

Perhaps the gigs should have thematic scenarios as in Stardom and also we need new soundtracks for the game. I'm not asking for anything absurd, that things are quite plausible. I hope to see some of them in the new update.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.