New update 3.4 !

12346Next

Comments

• Ben WijayaBen Wijaya Registered Users 36 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Not anymore. After 3.3.0 update Glu removed the options purple, red and pink for baby's eyes from the adoption center.

Love%20and%20Hope%20Adoption%20Center%201_zpskluofngb.jpg

No, they did not. The black baby on the right has purple eyes. Did you notice the 'see another baby' option?
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I am pretty sure those are red, that still proves your point but I'm just saying.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Don't think that's the purple eyes. I regret not adopting a purple eyed baby back then....... I didn't expect them to remove! Ugh, Glu give us purple eyes for us and babies!!

Vats, I think there's still red eyed babies.

Btw, off topic, but can we change our baby's hair color?
    PM to add
    Nope not yet :( I REALLY want to fully change one of my babies.
    I am pretty sure those are red, that still proves your point but I'm just saying.

Sorry about the typographical error. I meant to say red, not purple.
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Don't think that's the purple eyes. I regret not adopting a purple eyed baby back then....... I didn't expect them to remove! Ugh, Glu give us purple eyes for us and babies!!

Vats, I think there's still red eyed babies.

Btw, off topic, but can we change our baby's hair color?

Unfortunately, you can not change a baby's skin, hair and eye color.
    I really hope this update has some association with babies..
    I really hope this update has some association with babies..

Hopefully, this includes having the option to put one or both babies back up for adoption.
    Ben Wijaya wrote: »
    Hopefully, this includes having the option to put one or both babies back up for adoption.
    That would be great! If only, to be honest I really wouldn't care if they made us lose fans for putting a baby up for adoption... Or if they made us pay like 50 k-stars to change the baby's appearance.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Aww Ben. the face has not been fixed yet. am I thinking of the right issue? Have you gotten a reply from Customer Care yet?

As far as the update.. I want more clothes to buy, change the babies appearance as we do our own, and more hair and facial options. Hmmm. Sounds like I'm making an early Santa list. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That would be great! If only, to be honest I really wouldn't care if they made us lose fans for putting a baby up for adoption... Or if they made us pay like 50 k-stars to change the baby's appearance.

I could not agree more. The babies are f***ing annoying when they cry and it is getting on my nerves.
    Aww Ben. the face has not been fixed yet. am I thinking of the right issue? Have you gotten a reply from Customer Care yet?

As far as the update.. I want more clothes to buy, change the babies appearance as we do our own, and more hair and facial options. Hmmm. Sounds like I'm making an early Santa list. ;)

Unfortunately, no. The baby has not had its face fixed. Thankfully I am not the only one with this problem.
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    The babies don't bother me too much, maybe because I don't visit it often. Lol. I'm a terrible parent.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Mauve wrote: »
    The babies don't bother me too much, maybe because I don't visit it often. Lol. I'm a terrible parent.

Do not worry, neither do I. The babies, like our avatars, will not die if you choose to ignore them.
    I'm getting kind of bored with this game.. please release the update soon Glu.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm getting kind of bored with this game.. please release the update soon Glu.
    I hate how mysterious it is for the upcoming update.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Am I the only one not really interested in the update? I mean it sounds like a big update, but I don't feel extremely excited for it. Well if this has purple eyes for dolls (I really doubt it) I would be content. Very content. Omg I wouldn't know what to do with myself. HINT HINT Glu. But I really doubt it'll happen.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    I keep seeing NPCs with purple eyes! What does this mean for us Glu?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ben Wijaya wrote: »
    No, they did not. The black baby on the right has purple eyes. Did you notice the 'see another baby' option?

Oh interesting, that's something new!

Yeah I love using the option "see another baby" to see what may appear, it was this way that I realized the lack of some color options in babies.

As I said earlier these colors looks like 'leftovers' of the game, they supposedly corrected, but it can always happen an error, is your game with a glitch, right?

In my game after many attempts I haven't seen anything like that anymore!

I have a curiosity, after you have your second baby the babies still show up in your adoption center?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Nope there are no more babies. D: I wish there still were though. It's just like why not stop by and let me do some volunteer work.
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Ok Thanks for the info.
    Hi After that there is a broken hearted Misty storyline where you have to go to some events to try find her a partner to get her out of a bad dating rut as such then the next one is to launch a swim suit line for So Chic :)
    GC: TTemb
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh interesting, that's something new!

Yeah I love using the option "see another baby" to see what may appear, it was this way that I realized the lack of some color options in babies.

As I said earlier these colors looks like 'leftovers' of the game, they supposedly corrected, but it can always happen an error, is your game with a glitch, right?

In my game after many attempts I haven't seen anything like that anymore!

I have a curiosity, after you have your second baby the babies still show up in your adoption center?

No, after I had my second child there were no more babies in the adoption center.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I hope it's today!!!!!!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I hope it's today!!!!!!

It would be a great Labor Day gift!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • lukeyoungseyolukeyoungseyo Registered Users 2 Posts
    I wanna white hair for the dollsssss
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I wanna white hair for the dollsssss

Same but I don't think that they'll ever add it because we've been asking for it forever. Maybe it'll be in their later games like the Britney Spears or Nicki Minaj one..
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    HollySisk wrote: »
    It would be a great Labor Day gift!

But labor day was not yesterday?
    Being realistic probably the update is just a new place, 4 new items and some new quests like always.
    AppleP just took her 3rd comeback, but one android is soooooooo close. I just know, the update will come and knock me back down. And stupid me, about a month ago, androids were having a hard time connecting, so for about 2 days, I was number one in that came with only about 200 million fans. I don't know why I didn't take the comeback when I was in that glitch. Sigh, but that 's the one, that sits #4, with another 20million fans to the top. Oh well, whatever happens happens. I still hate the special task in the dates, but I do enjoy it in the other tasks. I am kicking myself now, for not grabbing the comeback during that glitch. Ahh, the perks of being a scatterbrain at times. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    This update is taking so long to be released, and now I'm not excited anymore. I'm just impatient and frustrated.
    Closing this thread 4.0 is here. I'll link it when I get upstairs. yay
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.