Options

Game crash lost purchases.

kthgnkthgn Registered Users 2 Posts
I ordered the large cash stack and large star pack and then my game crashed. When I opened the app again my purchases were not there even though I received a receipt through my email.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I am so sorry this happened. Can you please submit an InGame ticket to Customer care, explain what happened and see if they can help restore lost purchases.

Go here for help in how to submit a ticket - http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169931-How-to-use-InGame-Messaging

Good luck, and I hope this gets resolved for you. Nice to meet you and welcome to the Forum. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kthgnkthgn Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi. I am so sorry this happened. Can you please submit an InGame ticket to Customer care, explain what happened and see if they can help restore lost purchases.

Go here for help in how to submit a ticket - http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169931-How-to-use-InGame-Messaging

Good luck, and I hope this gets resolved for you. Nice to meet you and welcome to the Forum. :)

I did do that as well, about 2 hours ago, and haven't gotten a reply yet :/
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    It can take a few days for them to reply, also make sure that all information has been sent to them so there's no need to go back and forth a few times (It'll take weeks!)
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nai is right, there is usually a bit of a wait, but just hang on to the receipt, the transaction number will help them verify it for you. Hopefully you will get an acknowledgement that they received it or are working on it. Hang in there, and why not visit the General Discussion section and have fun whenever you're waiting to recharge, can't sleep, need a laugh, whatever?

Each Weekend event, we have a Event Party thread that's open by Thursday (Usually Wednesday night) Hope to see you there this week. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Have you tried clicking "restore purchases"?
  • Options
    The 'restore specisl purchases' appears only on my iPad, so it may not be available. Good advice Catherine, however, I believe someone said it didn't restore basic star purchases, but referred to the special offers that pop up. I can't vouch for this personally, but I offer it as a possible explanation if the button isn't there or doesn't work. :)

If they come back to the thread maybe it will help.
    Happy Labor Day.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary