Options

Anyone else having lots of glitches right now??

SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
I've had a few glitches recently but this one is particularly frustrating because it's asking me to do a gig for the second time when I've already moved on from it, so I'm worried it will make my game crash if I continue on with it. Any thoughts please??

Let me take you on a journey...

Yesterday my Doll was asked to go do a gig at Tulip in Downtown LA (???) she was pretty confused...

zsNxHdU.jpg

When she got to the real Tulip in London she realised that she was at a gig that shouldn't have started for another 12 hours, but hey at least Simon had called her two out of the three times (?!?!???)

VC8iGnJ.jpg

She completed the gig like the hardworking Doll she is, went to Simon's office and chose Kim's friend to design her swimwear range (obvious choice!) However, just now, Simon called her again & asked her to go to Tulip asap because she had a UK Style Afterparty gig waiting for her.... hmmmm... deja vu (or a glitch in the Matrix) She tried to tell him that she'd already completed this gig, chosen the designer & now has the launch event already in her diary (look!) but he wouldn't listen

5CnaXHU.jpg

So like a good little Doll she went to London to check out if Simon really was going insane... and he wasn't, the gig was happening again!!

uBuUyc9.jpg

Nooooooo! She's already chosen the designer (this guys a bit of a ******!) please don't make her do the gig again...

:D
Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think it's the particular gigs. I recall something just like your screenshots a while ago. Can you play around it? Do you have the weekend event? If you do, I'd put anything that won't expire on hold till the event is over. Party PartyParty.

And, don't keep doing the repeat gigs. If other people start complaining of this, we'll know it's not just the gigs.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thanks Koko! I left the gig & just let the timer run out so I could go host a few parties! haha! it seems to have caught up with itself now, Simon didn't call me into his office again and I still have the swimwear launch in my diary moving closer! But you're right, for now I'm focusing on the weekend event!! Hope you're having a good one! :D
  • Options
    OMG. I meant after the one you started. You have to get some Stars. Even fill up 2 you'll lose fans, but if you just walk out it will yell at you. Call you names, tell you you're awful. It's degrading. I meant, ignore it next time. Don't start any new gigs, unless it's the Misty Levin Single life thing. with a 3 days to complete. So.

Finish you party, get some stars in that gig. And then ONLY do the gigs with the 3 day time completion, and parties. Anything else will wait till you're ready. Just keep telling Simon Not now. If he gets pesky tell him you have to stop at the drugstore because Aunt Florence is visiting, and every man in the world runs away scared. (Ok, that was exaggeration. Nothing will happen. Just keep telling him no."

I need the dress for all 3 games. I might have to settle for Hair, but I'm going to try. So, I appologize for any bad answers. I just really thought you understood to finish any active ones. then ignore them.

I'm sorry. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OMG. I meant after the one you started.

hahaha! don't worry Koko, he did yell at me a bit & i did lose fans very briefly but I've been partying hard all weekend so I got them back super quick! I wish I could gift you the dress because I finished the event but I don't like it, it doesn't look good on my Doll.... we really need to be able to gift much more (hairstyles, Kstars, Kash...) it would make it a lot more fun! :D
  • Options
    Oh, you are so sweet. It became easier as I went along, and I'm pleased to say they all earned their dresses. Fickle Fickle AppleP. She got here dress, and had hit #1 earlier this weekend, and finally took the 3rd Comeback plunge this afternoon. I don't mind the struggle, as long as it's a winnable struggle. It's the knocking my head against the wall kind of struggle that doesn't work for me. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Closing this. the update is out and I don't want to merge more threads than I have to. If anyone has actual issues they want addressed from this thread, a) maybe the update will fix it, or b - pm me and I'll reopen or something. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.