Update 4.0 It's here

Comments

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Waiting for the Android update like.... lol

giphy_zpsimbptcvt.gif

This is ****ing annoying.
  • Kate GreyKate Grey Registered Users 29 Posts
    I don't know how to post a picture (sorry, technology isn't my thing) but there's a space between JBN and Lavish that definetely wasn't there before and it's driving me crazy lol
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Do you guys know how to open the London So Chic?
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Kate Grey wrote: »
    I don't know how to post a picture (sorry, technology isn't my thing) but there's a space between JBN and Lavish that definetely wasn't there before and it's driving me crazy lol

Hmm. Do you mean the street to the right of the sushi restaurant with the red lantern?

I have no attention-span. Was the street not there before?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Delphine wrote: »
    Do you guys know how to open the London So Chic?

I haven't gotten very far with the update yet, sorry! Wish I knew.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I wonder if I can finally get the k stars Glu owe me. I've been sitting over here for months. Lol no pressure. (note the sarcasm)
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Just checked Android... An d the street in Tokyo has always been like that. the update hasn't been released for android and no difference between the updated iOS, and the old Android view of Tokyo. but once you mentioned it, it looked weird to me too. just an illusion. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kate GreyKate Grey Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thank you koko. Guess I never noticed it before but now it's getting on my nerves. I'm so weird, the new so chic looks classy but London is looking weird as well. Can't wait to open this store and hopefully do the third part of Crown of Tales :)
    Any spoiler (picture) about So Chic in London?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Kate Grey wrote: »
    Thank you koko. Guess I never noticed it before but now it's getting on my nerves. I'm so weird, the new so chic looks classy but London is looking weird as well. Can't wait to open this store and hopefully do the third part of Crown of Tales :)
    Lol you reverse the name of the sequel. It's Tale of Crowns 😁
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Successfully updated! It's out on Android :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Successfully updated! It's out on Android :D

Great! I'm glad to hear the android users didn't have to wait days.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    They put a shopping bag tappable in Milan too. The 3 cities that have a fashion week all got new tappables.
    You remind me of the babe...
    Those people in Femme Fashion are scary lol
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Just checked Android... An d the street in Tokyo has always been like that. the update hasn't been released for android and no difference between the updated iOS, and the old Android view of Tokyo. but once you mentioned it, it looked weird to me too. just an illusion. ;)

Something is weird in Oak though, right? Or am I crazy? It's either that the NPC's weren't facing each other before (or were they?), or there's more space between the first table and the one they're sitting at? They moved the clickable bottle over a little I think, but there's something else. Not a big deal, just can't figure out exactly what it is for sure.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Something is weird in Oak though, right? Or am I crazy? It's either that the NPC's weren't facing each other before (or were they?), or there's more space between the first table and the one they're sitting at? They moved the clickable bottle over a little I think, but there's something else. Not a big deal, just can't figure out exactly what it is for sure.

Exactly! I felt some extra space too. Can't be wrong. Anyone else to notice it? :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I noticed some changes in the game too.
    Wait so now there's new NPCs added on the new update ❔❓
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Wait so now there's new NPCs added on the new update ❔❓

Oh, I have no idea. I just meant whichever random NPC's are sitting in Oak at that moment, the same way they always have been (or sometimes GC friends or whoever). You know, the two people by the table?
    I was just trying to figure out what was different, and wasn't sure if they'd always been facing each other, or if it was something else. But they're just two of the random NPC's that have been in my game forever, in my case anyway...
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Oh, I have no idea. I just meant whichever random NPC's are sitting in Oak at that moment, the same way they always have been (or sometimes GC friends or whoever). You know, the two people by the table?
    I was just trying to figure out what was different, and wasn't sure if they'd always been facing each other, or if it was something else. But they're just two of the random NPC's that have been in my game forever, in my case anyway...

The one on the left is now facing the right. He/she used to be facing left, and it is now switched so that the 2 NPCs are facing each other. I also noticed that the bottle tappable has been switched with another background item so it is to the left a bit. Dang, I've pretty much memorized the NY/LA tappable route so this is going to be really annoying for me. :(

EDIT: Paris has a reporter camera. Does anyone know what Milan has? My car is blocking it. :p
    Yes❕❗
    I'm so excited that So Chic retail store is located at London now☺😊
    afj8f7.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Delphine wrote: »
    The one on the left is now facing the right. He/she used to be facing left, and it is now switched so that the 2 NPCs are facing each other. I also noticed that the bottle tappable has been switched with another background item so it is to the left a bit. Dang, I've pretty much memorized the NY/LA tappable route so this is going to be really annoying for me. :(

EDIT: Paris has a reporter camera. Does anyone know what Milan has? My car is blocking it. :p
    Oh yeah I think that I noticed the same thing too on my game. The NPC is sitting at a different side.
    2cmw49h.png
    I saw a shopping bag at Milan. I could still tap on the shopping bag even though my car is beside it.
    1fza82.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Did anyone notice the tap bubbles during gigs slightly pops (enlarges) when you tap on it? It happened for my android game only, feels weird.
    PM to add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    FINALLY updated here and it's awesome! I <3 that blue leopardy dress, cannot wait til one of those special weekends to purchase it!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I got gray clothes. Oh man I got gray clothes and THEY'RE NOT PART OF THOSE GOD**** GIFT BOXES.
    I know some of you like colors a lot, but I like sober looks and neutral colors much better and this makes up for that gray ensemble I couldn't get.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Yes❕❗
    I'm so excited that So Chic retail store is located at London now☺😊
    afj8f7.png

And inside is to die for
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    And inside is to die for

You can see the inside? Do you mind posting some captions?
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Mklove wrote: »
    You can see the inside? Do you mind posting some captions?

I saw it on instagram.. When i try to update my game its popping up some massage and this wont let me to update it :(
    I saw it on instagram.. When i try to update my game its popping up some massage and this wont let me to update it :(
    I think that we will get storyline gigs for So Chic London to open. Hmm...I wonder how it looks inside.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts

Do you remember the hashtag? I looked on #kkh and #kimkardashianhollywood and nothing comes up like a insider pic