Weekend Event

Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
I have been playing the weekend event and I had already done the 2 appearances to help Misty but the last one disappeared and I had 5 hrs left of waiting for it to be available. I restarted the app still nothing, tried going to another place to see if Maria would call again didn't. I don't know what to do!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, in this situation, I would just keep doing the parties. Technically, although the 6 hour event gigs pay 25+ any bonus points, you can still complete the weekend with just parties. TBH, other than player advice, any help we could get you would most probably happen after the event ends. So, if it's the event clothes you want, just have parties. You've done two, there is a third single thing, and then a launch party for Misty in Lavish. But if your event gigs disappeared, as long as you have the party meter, and other aspects of the weekend event, you can still do it.

Especially with the extra day. I'm playing 3, 2 are closing in on the dress today, one snagged it late last night, so it's very doable even without the event gigs. What I would do, is send in a ticket telling them what happened and see what Customer Care says, but, it's a holiday weekend, if you want the clothes......party party party party. Good luck and Im sorry this happened Charrmander93.

However, if you write back the entire event meter and all disappeared, then I'm sorry for misunderstanding, send in the ticket, and then come back we'll change the title of the thread to perhaps get more advice what to try, but, please don't uninstall and reinstall the game. If you lose the game, you'll have to start over. So, fingers crossed you're just missing the gigs. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    thanks, I ended up having a task in Florence and I wasn't sure what it was but it ended up being the weekend event but now I'm confused because we were match making Misty now I don't know how to make my decision...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I have to be honest, it matters not which guy you pick for her. It goes nowhere. So pick a number, she later tells us her mojo is back designwise, and the date was ok, but she's out of her funk, and that was the goal anyway.

I'd love a future event for us to give Misty a makeover. Hair, fashion, makeup for sure. Shouldn't a designer dress a little better? She looks like that dress if off the rack.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Oh okay, I didn't get that after but good to know it wasn't much haha

Yeah that would be great! They should add a new wardrobe for other characters in the game!