Update 4.0 It's here

Comments

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I still cannot update my game .. I hate Google Play .. It drives me crazy ..

You all look gorgeous .. And I like the new clothes :D ..
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok so I know after every update I get new dudes and ladies in my game so I went hunting.

I think they added new pick up lines, lots of them. From one location, I kept going in and out of closet just to read lol call me a freak.

Happy hunting, everyone! Next event maybe a dating one, so hunt early.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I still cannot update my game .. I hate Google Play .. It drives me crazy ..

You all look gorgeous .. And I like the new clothes :D ..
    I updated my game and had no problems. It went by very smoothly. Does your device have enough storage space left? Maybe that could trigger the problem.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I updated my game and had no problems. It went by very smoothly. Does your device have enough storage space left? Maybe that could trigger the problem.
    No I know everything about devices ,, technologies .. And definitely its not the space .. Maybe because of my location
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Ok so I know after every update I get new dudes and ladies in my game so I went hunting.

I think they added new pick up lines, lots of them. From one location, I kept going in and out of closet just to read lol call me a freak.

Happy hunting, everyone! Next event maybe a dating one, so hunt early.
    I didn't noticed any new NPCs on my game. I guess I have to go back and forth inside of clubs/restaurants.This game needed more new pick-up lines because some of the NPCs guys sounded boring and lame.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

No I know everything about devices ,, technologies .. And definitely its not the space .. Maybe because of my location
    Oh OK. I guess that I'm a tech savvy person just like you then.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    From my iPad, I zoomed in on the picture and guy with floral suit has light blue eyes, both girls beside him has light green eyes, both looks gorgeous and dreamy. But as DMV said, it could just be their beautifying techniques, like how the blonde girl has black eyebrows.

I don't know why Glu does this. It's kinda like when u see a burger commercial on TV then u go get the burger and it doesn't look as appetizing as it did on TV... I hope that made sense lol

They've done this for a while. The top pic is from 2.1 the eye color is the same

PhotoGrid_1441825078599_zps6rjtqol2.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I don't know why Glu does this. It's kinda like when u see a burger commercial on TV then u go get the burger and it doesn't look as appetizing as it did on TV... I hope that made sense lol

They've done this for a while. The top pic is from 2.1 the eye color is the same

PhotoGrid_1441825078599_zps6rjtqol2.jpg
    I noticed a new pose that the starlet (the one with bangs on her hairstyle) on the first pic on the right side. I hope that Glu add new poses for the starlets because my doll is constantly doing the same poses over & over again. My doll should be posing as a diva on photoshoots.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I noticed a new pose that the starlet (the one with bangs on her hairstyle) on the first pic on the right side. I hope that Glu add new poses for the starlets because my doll is constantly doing the same poses over & over again. My doll should be posing as a diva on photoshoots.
    Diva .. Mhmm .. I want ARiana Grande in the game :D
    Diva .. Mhmm .. I want ARiana Grande in the game :D

Nene Leakes always have the diva poses on the game. I want my doll to become more photogenic on photoshoots.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Nene Leakes always have that the diva poses on the game. I want my doll to become more photogenic on photoshoots.
    My doll looks literally like a monkey in her dumb face :D ..
    My doll looks literally like a monkey in her dumb face :D ..

Our dolls needs more versatility on photoshoots. I hope that the new diva pose came with this new update.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MoeeMoeeWiseWalkerMoeeMoeeWiseWalker Registered Users 6 Posts
    I've Noticed That Myself And Others Are Unable To Play Since The Update
    Could You Possibly Help Us To Be Able To Play Again
    Finally Carol Davida is on a break from work for the second time and enjoying the view of the fashion show with Kendall.
    tmp_12498_Screenshot_2015_09_09_15_53_5110161060.png

tmp_12498_Screenshot_2015_09_09_15_59_16_9302714.png

free picture upload
    The cool thing about this fashion show was that my doll didn't have to call her friend to co-star with her since she didn't have to go to work that day. My game just randomly picked an NPC to appear at this gig. Her friend just showed up and modeled on the runway.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I don't get the point of the look book and the voting. Why would I spend 10 k stars to save an outfit when I can dress her for free? And the voting... Who votes? How do they vote? Is there a prize?

Well considering that fashion week starts tomorrow, I'm hoping we will find out about the voting then!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    The update is so far so good, I'm still getting used to the look book but other wise it's pretty great. Now about those purple eyes...
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    the update is so far so good, i'm still getting used to the look book but other wise it's pretty great. Now about those purple eyes...

cough cough.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Not sure if there's a pic of the new chic but I found one.

Untitled_zpsnsayj1ap.png~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Mauve wrote: »
    Not sure if there's a pic of the new chic but I found one.

Untitled_zpsnsayj1ap.png~original

Yeah that's the one. Trufflebutter found a pic of So Chic London from someone's instagram.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I have a looooonnngggg time until my next gig starts!

Did this happen to anyone else or am I the lucky one :D

PhotoGrid_1441835025831_zpstdig8cyd.jpg

Andriod player
    dmv_doll wrote: »
    i have a looooonnngggg time until my next gig starts!

Did this happen to anyone else or am i the lucky one :d

photogrid_1441835025831_zpstdig8cyd.jpg

!! What the.... Heck no... Why? Omf i dont want that gig lingering around that long..!! I'm pretty sure that's a glitch..
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    I have a looooonnngggg time until my next gig starts!

Did this happen to anyone else or am I the lucky one :D

PhotoGrid_1441835025831_zpstdig8cyd.jpg

Omg that's a glitch for sure. That's too much kstars. It's supposed to start in 11 more hrs and I'm currently doing that gig right now.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

All my gigs are like that... I'm going to FAQ / support

PhotoGrid_1441835670115_zpsx9kldbmq.jpg

Andriod player
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Oh my gosh! 49 days though?!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    All my gigs are like that... I'm going to FAQ / support

PhotoGrid_1441835670115_zpsx9kldbmq.jpg

Lol I've never seen anything like that before. :p Have you checked the date on your phone? Maybe it went 50 days back or something.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • MarshybeansMarshybeans Registered Users 33 Posts
    My kindle does that every now and again. I usually just switch my kindle on and off again and it goes back to normal.
    My kindle does that every now and again. I usually just switch my kindle on and off again and it goes back to normal.

It took 3 times and I left the battery out for 15min, but that actually worked !!!!!

OMG thank you Marshy 😄😄

Andriod player
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I'm pleased with the new update although the variation of the Bis Un Bout is kinda bugging me. They're more chunky compared to the black shoes. I guess they don't want the Louboutin Empire raging on them.
    christian-louboutin-bis-un-bout-spring-2012.jpg
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    The chat tappables look huge now after the new update. Oh my gosh❕❗
    lbiaa.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I just received a call for both games about fashion week! The time says 3d 16h.
    PM to add