Options

Misty disapears

sdavis56sdavis56 Registered Users 16 Posts
I was supposed to meet misty at larue in Paris to discuss designs for fashion week..I didand answered the question if I wanted it colored or black and white and once I did that misty suddenly disappeared and it is still showing that I have yet to meet misty at larue even though I did
Anyone else having that problem?

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi! When that happened to me, I went back into La Rue, and she was now sitting at the table <she'd been standing up before> AND there was a guy who looked to be sitting on her lap! Other people have reported seeing the same thing. But I realized she was sitting behind him, clicked on her yellow speech bubble again, and she asked me another fashion question.

Just go back into La Rue and she should ask you another question; then she'll be done with you and a countdown to the gig will start. It's a weird glitch.

Hope it works!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi! When that happened to me, I went back into La Rue, and she was now sitting at the table <she'd been standing up before> AND there was a guy who looked to be sitting on her lap! Other people have reported seeing the same thing. But I realized she was sitting behind him, clicked on her yellow speech bubble again, and she asked me another fashion question.

Just go back into La Rue and she should ask you another question; then she'll be done with you and a countdown to the gig will start. It's a weird glitch.

Hope it works!

I can confirm that what Luz says works! I had this same exact problem and came to check the forums. Misty disappeared mid-interview. I didn't see her in there at all, but she was sitting down underneath an NPC with a lot of hair. I clicked on the NPC's blue star greeting button, but Misty talked instead, so I was able to finish the quest anyway. So just click the NPC at the table, even if you can't see Misty behind her!

PS. Thanks Luz! I was getting really worried I had a big glitch and I wouldn't get the event.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, it was posted in the update thread early this morning. Yes, a glitch where Misty moves from the wall, to the chair underneath someone. You get to answer the 2nd question, and move on in the storyline.

Thanks Luz.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary